HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaryP

Re: HDRKID

Hi CaryP:

I'm getting ready to fly guy. Got my passport and tickets. My dad had to pay for the tickets because I do not have any money. I will try to get a job this summer. Really excited, never been to Europe.

Hi GL100:
I'm actually not mad at Starlord, He always says things.
BTW the time machine in Napoleon Dynamite looks a lot like the HDR.

Have a good trip man. The time travel machine in Napolean Dynamit is an HDR with some modifications. Ask Frog about it. He had a hand in getting it into the movie. He has a family member in the movie, but I'll let him tell you about that.

Cary

magicfriend

HDRKID, I hope you have a safe an happy trip and vacation. I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed your posts and thank you for the maturity you have shown in facing your naysayers and detractors. And also thank you for continuing to post in the face of belligerence.

Isn't the point of this forum to allow people to express themselves? I get tired of the harassment of others here. Anyone with a measure of intelligence and a negative attitude could poke holes in anyone's story. Don't you believe that we can make our own decisions and judgements, or are some of you here to drive out anyone that may really be a timetraveler? To prevent them from sharing with others and perhaps discourage them from sharing? I am not saying what HDR is saying is true, just that this forum is supposed to be here for those who are, want to be, want to meet, or want to know, and some days the negativity causes me to not want to read anymore of it.

StarLord

magic friend,
I'd like to believe many things also. However when you spot inconsistensies that are more than obvious, they need to be pointed out. For instance, have you ever Googled hdrkid or HDRkid? No? You should. Search every site. Don't you find it amazing how much someone would work to put out for nothing? All those mentions of Gibbs, is this a love affair? I think not.

It's a massive sales blitz. Its also called 'bombing' in the sense that the more you can mention something on the internet, the more hits it gets, the higher in the eschelon it shows up in searches.

Have you taken the time to do a google / search on HDRkid or hdrkid yet? Use as many search engines as possible. If you do that you will find almost every place the kid has posted. Some are the typical sales pitch and others are not

There is an amazing post at 11:23 pm Aug 2 2004 on thedisneyblog.typepad, hdrkid says he's a computer programer...and talks about the pipes under his house bursting that he had to pay for, a 'kid' owns a house? a kid is a computer programer? Is this Truth? OR have we spotted a proclivity to prevaricate on the internet?

talkleft.com/new_archives Sept 18 2004 a post regarding skull & bones pretty interesting concepts for a 'kid'.... you may be shocked to see a 'kid' talking about these kinds of things.

This is a debate. The kid claims many things, it's up to each reader to figure out which is which. The kid does not have to prove anything he says, nor does any naysayer. However, I have offered venues that may not have been thought of.

Harassment? Don't be silly. I get tired of people lying to me and others. When a person shows up claiming to be a time traveler and presents his story and we pick holes through that story, is that harassment? When someone makes a statement and folks start asking questions and debating the issue is that harassment?

In your search on the HDRkid name, you will see where he shows up to Joruns and Madice's site. (Not that I care for either of these folks) Nobody believed the kid there and he lasted but a day or two there. Why is that?
They instantly realized the the unit is a placebo and a fake electrical gizmo.
Pretty hard to sell something or to be allowed to advertize a product if nobody believes you.

This is spimply a dectective story where the facts are pointed out. It has nothing to do with negative or positive. Of course you can't say wether what he says is true or not, the real questions is, what have you done to prove what he says IS true or IS false? You speak about a measure of intelligence and a negative attitude, does that mean you choose to blindly swallow information without checking it?

Tw0mey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi CaryP:

I'm getting ready to fly guy. Got my passport and tickets. My dad had to pay for the tickets because I do not have any money. I will try to get a job this summer. Really excited, never been to Europe. :)

Hi GL100:
I'm actually not mad at Starlord, He always says things. :)
BTW the time machine in Napoleon Dynamite looks a lot like the HDR.

Hi Starlord:

I will not be getting any trinkets for you bro. Why is a trip with my family so hard to believe? I'll only be gone a week. :)

Hi Paul:

I got mad at Starlord when he accused me of being Steven Gibbs - he knows better. That is because I do not make or sell the HDR and he says I a trying to sell him.

As for those other time travellers - I believe that John Bajak lives in White Plains New York, Al Beilek somewhere in Florida, and Steven Gibbs near Kansas City Kansas. Starlord is always trying to find what school I go to and where I live. :(

Hi Darkwing:

'm a huge \"Legend of Zelda\" fan myself. I'm very much looking forward to the new mysterious \"Legend of Zelda\" game coming for Gamecube at the end of the year.

I like link, but the new game is not that great, you will see. Not very RPG, graphics are tired. Finding the crystals in not that hard.

According to Steven Gibbs, if you go to the higher astral realms you can see the wee folk {fairies, pixies, elves, etc}.

Hi Timescholar:

My dog started barking at his reflection in the mirror. The reflection is real, but it is not a flesh and blood dog, only an image. The astral realm is a reflection of the material world. :)

Hi TwOmey:

Xbox2?
I have not played it.

What is it called?
It is already out, it is called the Xenon, but I do not think it is much better than the old xbox. Microsoft gets split up in the future and other companies take over the game market. Get the PS3 instead, it is much better. Uses the IBM cell chip. It comes out in 2006.

BTW Sony goes under, but not for a few years, that new guy is a plootus.

Did you play Halo 3?
No but it is supposed to be killer.

Hi PhantomLord:

Yes, VR games are the pipe. I have played a few, they get much better in the future, think total immersion. The best part is that you have inside the booth a fan to blow hot air air for the tropics or cold air for the polar regions as well as a mist blower for the rainy.

They even have inside a cartridge with smells like sulphur for gun fire, wood smoke for a forest fire, and perfume for girls. :lol:[/b]

Thanks for your reply...

I heard that the new Xbox is going to be called Xbox 360, and it comes out later this year, in November or December. This is just one of the many articles saying it will be called Xbox 360, http://www.releasereview.com/xbox-360.aspx...000021217042005.

What does this mean if you are wrong? Did you go to the wrong timeline?

I may take you up on PS3, it will probably come out a year later than Xbox 360 and will have more time to develop and make itself better.

What you say about VR sounds AWESOME, something like that is what I have been waiting for. When does stuff like that come out? This year? Next year?

Anyway, here are more questions:

What games have you played in the future? What are your favorites? Your least favorites? I am assuming you played PS3, because you say its much better.

What new TV shows come out in the near future? New shows like "24" are what I am into. Anything that will catch our eye and strengthen our views that you are indeed a time traveler?

Thats it for now,

tw0mey.

darkbreed

How can you play on those game consoles when astral travelling, when you said yourself even turning pages on a newspaper is impossible due to the fact you are not physically there?

Status
Not open for further replies.