HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Re: HDRKID

kid, you yourself stated that you do not 'feel right' for three days after. I have seen you post that severl times on more than one Board. You are slowly, systematicly damaging unreplaceable cells in your brain.

Does it not strike you strange that the 'after effects' of fooling around with a Radionic unit that produces damaging Electromagnetic Waves to your Body & Brain would have your body feeling this way? Better yet, doesn't it strike you strange that you are ignoring the signals that you body is giving you?

Why is there no safety data on this equipment? You know it produces a far more powerful Electromagnetic Field than a cell phone as you yourself stated it has the equivelant to a 'industrial magnet' How many people need to fry their brains to line Gibb's pockets with money before he realizes that there is a viable health issue?

The body already produces an electrical field, the Aura, which gets disrupted during the use of this Placebo. Who will be responsible for those people that gain serious health problems? Is it going to be the makers of these units, or will it be the advertisers, the people that promote it's use?

Who will be responsible for the damage done to people by this hdr unit that has no safety information, that has never been tested in a laboratory?

In case it hasn't dawned on you kid, what you are promoting is a "New Age Russian Roulette". There are no bullets, just damaged cells, each time of use, until the body does not work right.

Are you going to be responsible for this KID?

HDRKID

Hi Starlord:

Yes, there are certain risks in any new technology, but I feel that it is well worth the effort. True people can astral time travel without an Steven Gibbs HDR, but people can also dive without Jacques Cousteau's Aqualung.

The argument that people get the bends will not stop people from diving -- they are happy to see the undersea world in all its splendor.

Case in point, I got my driver's license this month and plan to buy a car this summer, eventhough I know that cars are dangerous and I can die in an accident. :(

Hi DWOMT:

What I saw was quite different from John Titor's world because there were no guvmints, or cops, or hospitals, etc. You are on your own.

Still people can cobble machines from parts in the junk yard. :)

Hi Frog:
I deleted those messages as per your request. :)

Hi halo2junkie119:
Yes, you are correct, the internet does survive. Still do not know how. Perhaps it uses wireless nodes like John Titor said, most of the infrastructure was gone. :cry:

gl100

Yes, there are certain risks in any new technology, but I feel that it is well worth the effort. True people can astral time travel without an Steven Gibbs HDR, but people can also dive without Jacques Cousteau's Aqualung.

The argument that people get the bends will not stop people from diving -- they are happy to see the undersea world in all its splendor.

Case in point, I got my driver's license this month and plan to buy a car this summer, eventhough I know that cars are dangerous and I can die in an accident.

Kid,

I think you've missed the point here completely. The bends and automobile accidents are potential hazards inherent to both activities. This is acknowledged through safety research done on these activities. Those involved in these activities, myself included, are made well aware of the risks involved through empirical research findings. In many cases, these dangers are caused not by the technology but rather by the inexperience of the person involved. This is why it will cost an arm and a leg to insure you once you begin to drive. It is illogical and possibly reckless to compare the use of your HDR to these activities. The point is that there is NO empirical research available to ascertain the safety of the unit. The potential short term and long term dangers of the unit are unknown. This is what matters. The box your unit came in has more stringent regulations.

Felic--

I was successful today in astral time travel to 2047.
Please remember that what I saw may no reflect our current timeline.

No worries, I don't believe you anyway.

Nice to know that people still appreciate how important it is for children to have a good balance of vitamins and minerals in the future. Your depiction is very Titorian... You aren't turning this into a parasite hoax like Maxwell and Alex are you?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Starlord:

Case in point, I got my driver's license this month and plan to buy a car this summer, eventhough I know that cars are dangerous and I can die in an accident. ?[/b]

Kid,
Man do you ever have it wrong. You have totally missed the bus on this one.
Do you have any idea how many tens thousands of hours both civillian and the Navy have done to reinvent and test scuba tanks and equipment in the last 40 years? With the Paramount point being safety?

You point about diving without tanks does not even make the leap you wished for. Getting the Bends is from not observing safety precautions properly. Wow, there is that word again, safety.

What's the big deal about testing things these days? Oh that's right, so they dont kill people.

Don't bother kidding yourself about New Technology. Tha's your best faux pas yet. Radionics and ripping people off with them is about 100 years old.
Ever wonder why Oil companies bothered to buy up the patents to carburators that give us 50 to 75 mpg?

ITS BECAUSE THEY WORK.

Why do you suppose the govt. hasn't bothered gibbs and his ilk? It's because the hdr does not work. If it worked it would have been taken away so the govt can make all the money.

Sorry, but your 'case in point' failed miserably. You forgot to ask yourself why there is no safety data on the hdr? AND Why there happen to be several Safety Councils concerning Automobiles, their manufacture and their safety features, seat belts, air bags, speed limits, exhaust/polution limits...

HDRKID

Hi Starlord:
When Jacques Cousteau first started diving he nearly died several times from not knowing things. One time carbon monoxide poisoning nearly killed his entire team. He got very little help from universities and had to conduct the experiments himself. Read up on his life. He had to morgage his house because he did not have money to conduct his experiments.

Still the world has taken his work and a few dive shops live off his work. The owners of which would probably never spend a minute trying to support current research in diving.

Case in point, Pipin Ferreras was able to dive 170 meters on a single lungful of air and become world's deepest free diver, with little or no help from the diving community. His wife died a year earlier trying to set a record. Danger is always part of the equation. :)|

He Felic:
It was John Titor that got me interested in buying an HDR, but what I have seen is radically altered from his version. He spoke of a limited war.
His device uses small black holes, Steven Gibbs HDR uses electromagnets.. :)

Hi gl100:
Regulations tend to come after a large portion of the population starts to use the device. For example, when the web first went pop, there were few filters and you could find all sorts of stuff. Now, you find a lot of broken links because authorities have shutdown all kinds of sites, and if you research certain controversial topics your name goes on a list. :(

StarLord

You have as usual skirted the issue. Where is the safety data regarding the hdr?

For the record kid, are you willing to bet other peoples life on the hdr when there is evidence that Electromagnetic Waves cause Brain Cell Damage?

HDRKID

Hi Starlord:

So far you have done nothing except attack other people's theories.
Where is your research?

Here is a picture of a barium oxide bar magnet that I use with the HDR.
So far as I know, it is not destroying any of my brain cells. :))
barium_oxide_bar_magnet.gif

gl100

Hi gl100:
Regulations tend to come after a large portion of the population starts to use the device. For example, when the web first went pop, there were few filters and you could find all sorts of stuff. Now, you find a lot of broken links because authorities have shutdown all kinds of sites, and if you research certain controversial topics your name goes on a list.

No idea what this means nor what you are trying to convey here. Regulations have nothing to do with whether the machine's safety has been tested or not. Your banal analogies in no way endorse the safety of the machine. Repeated use of the HDR is not empirical proof of its safety, although I'm starting to think it does lend some credence toward prononents of social Darwinism.

Timescholar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi gl100:
Regulations tend to come after a large portion of the population starts to use the device. For example, when the web first went pop, there were few filters and you could find all sorts of stuff. Now, you find a lot of broken links because authorities have shutdown all kinds of sites, and if you research certain controversial topics your name goes on a list. :([/b]

Not always. Sometimes the ISP isn't operational anymore due to lack of funds (especially after the bubble burst in 2000), or the user's account is disabled by not updating their webpage enough. Even if they were able to use the 5 super computers that run the Internet (where just about all data flows through), you'd need to filter that data, and that would actually slow down the Internet.

Some ISPs (not the government - the Internet isn't regulated by governments) do have their own filters for what they want their users to see/not see. Even your browser (i.e., if you're using Internet Explorer) has an allow/block list so that you can block sites you don't want to see. Some software that you download will put sites in that list for you.

The only way a website can be brought down is if someone reports it, and they arrest the person in charge of that site and/or forces them to close it. (or makes the ISP close it). Sometimes, a website might not be ok in one country, but ok in another. (i.e., it might exist on a server in Turkey, and the website owner is from the US). Maybe something is allowed in Turkey, but not the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.