HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harte

Re: HDRKID

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Gee I don't know, maybe it has to do with something very like watching a person claim that the World Is Flat. Every time a intelligent person shows where the holes in the stories and the lack of logic resemble that thing you drain sphagetti with all you get are more deception and new stories. No matter what you or other people try, that poor person is still trying to convince others that the world is flat.

What would you do?[/b]

Starlord,
Passive Extremist is right. You're just a big meanie. Maybe you could try tapping into the inner radionic cadeuceus moebial self while sitting on a vortex. Don't forget to emit bursts of orgone at regulary intervals from any convenient orifice. Be sure there is no skeptic within your line of sight and make certain that the borogroves are quite mimsy.

I hear this can help one reach a state of serenity, or at least a state of imbecility.

Harte

StarLord

To be very honest Harte, I expect at any moment for Edward Everet Horton to start speaking and then to watch as the 'The End' sign falls and squashes the kid flat after the latest story of upcoming doom. Not even Archie Bunker could handle the lack of real live science as the kid does so well.

gl100

Scott Olson followed his crazy dream of building a stable economical inline skate and spent most of his fortune developing the rollerblade. A sad story actually.

Scott Olson and his brother actually were trying to develop a crosstraining device for hockey players to use in warm weather.They did not have a ?crazy dream?, lose a fortune or have a sad story. He and his brother sold the company four years later and did allright. Scott Olson then sued the company and was awarded a 7 figure judgement.

Where do you get your facts kid, off a Bazooka Joe wrapper? Stick to your meaningless tales of the future. Your concept of the past is a stew of misinformation, erroneous data, ridiculous assumptions, and ludicrous analogies. All served with that same youthful arrogance exhibited by those trying to impress their elders. Reminds me of Cliff Claven on Cheers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Gee I don't know, maybe it has to do with something very like watching a person claim that the World Is Flat. Every time a intelligent person shows where the holes in the stories and the lack of logic resemble that thing you drain sphagetti with all you get are more deception and new stories. No matter what you or other people try, that poor person is still trying to convince others that the world is flat.

What would you do?[/b]

I'd take it with a grain of salt, no one would be saying I had to believe it, so there's no reason why I'd feel threatened enough to lash out. No Offense starlord

StarLord

Would it make you happy if I made up alot of stories about my travels? Why bother?
Kid, for the record, there has never been any contention from me that you are experiencing OBE. That's your Karma not mine. You would also have seen where I pointed out that yes the Akashic Records are real. What you continualy ignore is the fact that I point out the problem is in your head.

The Placebo does absolutely nothing. You THINK it does. With the right effort and foundation anyone can experience OBE.

Getting to the Akashic level takes longer and I would suggest going with a guide.

Plant cells are not like Brain Cells. Besides, you can kill a plant simply by projecting hate and bad vibes towards it.

You have also avoided one of the biggest questions, will you claim responsibility for those you hoodwink into not only buying a hdr but those that manage to stumble out into the Astral unprepared? This is the most important question.

Will you be responsible for any damage caused by your advertising the HDR here?
This would include Mental, Physical and Spiritual setbacks.

JasonX

What was that War Of The Worlds like was it scary and it was on a different worldline right.

1. Who have you saw on other lines win NBA Finals

2. Why were people on that one line freezing?

FootSoldier

HDRKid,

I read an article that said because of immigration trends and differences in the rate of reproduction, African Americans and Latinos will make up the majority of the U.S. population in the future. Have you seen this to be true?

pauli

Kid, a while back I asked you about the Catholic Church in the future and you said that there wouldn't be any large structures after WWIII. I also asked you about the future of Islam and you either forgot to comment, or you ducked out of that one. I am asking you again, what have you seen regarding the future of the religion Islam? What do you see happening there?

HDRKID

Hi Pauli:

What I saw was very strange. There were no large churches still standing. A few smaller churches were converted into houses. There was zero Islam as 100% of the people were Christian.

The form of Christianity was radically different than now. Killing animals for food or fun was seen as sin (all vegetarians). And having animal slaves (pet dog) was seen as evil. Respect for mother earth (no pollution). Women had a more traditional role than now. Society was based on cooperation, not competition. No sports, wars. hunting, etc.

I had expected a liberated world were everybody was atheist.

Hi FootSoldier:

I expected a multiracial world, and after the war you have that, but soon afterward society uses its scarce resources for genetic enginnering. To breed a less violent more complacent human.

The people of the future look radically different than now. They make super models look ugly and geniuses seem foolish. Non-enhanced normal humans were unable to compete in the degraded "toxic soup" environment.

In fact, they people of the future look similar to the Eloi in "Time Machine" the original version. Weena could be the poster child for a future woman. This leads me to think that HG Wells probably used astral time travel.

The morlocks of course correspond to the horrible mutants. A terrible legacy of the war.

Hi JasonX:

Jasonx What was that War Of The Worlds like was it scary and it was on a different worldline right.

A timeline close to ours, but not the same. I will be glad to tell you that the special effects were spot on and smashing.

1. Who have you saw on other lines win NBA Finals
No, but I will look.

2. Why were people on that one line freezing?
Instead of global warming they had global freezing.
It could be nuclear winter. It was dark and dreary.

Hi Starlord:

Don't be so quick to discount what you do not understand. Xrays may be invisible but they are still quite real. The danger of time travel is also quite real, but it is not magnetism, instead it is being exposed to time waves.
Read up on the negative effects on participants of the Philadelphia Experiment.

Getting to the Akashic level takes longer and I would suggest going with a guide. I have already gone and found out when I die, when my next life begins and other "secret" information. The date of when the war begins I have not been able to retrieve. Perhaps you can?

Plant cells are not like Brain Cells. Besides, you can kill a plant simply by projecting hate and bad vibes towards it. This is true, although, I know many debunkers that would laugh at you. In the Bible Christ killed a fig plant that did not produce fruit. Only a high level psychic can kill a plant by projecting psychic energy at it. I use energy to cure, but it can also be used to destroy.

You have also avoided one of the biggest questions, will you claim responsibility for those you hoodwink into not only buying a hdr but those that manage to stumble out into the Astral unprepared? This is the most important question. I do not wish people to buy the HDR, but rather to build their own and improve on the design. Currently we have very crude devices to work with. I think that the shock people will receive when they see the future and the mess we make of things might prevent that future from occuring.

Will you be responsible for any damage caused by your advertising the HDR here? This would include Mental, Physical and Spiritual setbacks.
I feel like a five year old showing four year olds how a cigarette lighter works. Part of me feels responsible for the mishaps, but knowledge always comes at a cost. Think "Garden of Eden". You deny the obvious and pretend that the fire is not real. Stick your hand in it and you will see how real it is.

JasonX

HDRKid

Hi whats Up

1. Was War Of the Worlds Darker and who was in it on that line.

2. How Skinny Where people in the global freezing line.

3. Did you ever see Paris Hilton in another line.

4. Have you ever went to a line where there where only like 30 Humans.

Ohh yeah i read that you saw star wars in another line the oner with christian slater as obi-one was it darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.