HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDRKID

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Nope I didn' say that. I asked what you know of North Korea and it's history, Do you think any country trusts North Korea? Let alone come flying to it's aid?[/b]

Which country trusts any country now? What's your point? I thought you mentioned some war taking place..

DWOMT

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Nope I didn' say that. I asked what you know of North Korea and it's history, Do you think any country trusts North Korea? Let alone come flying to it's aid?[/b]

China did once come to North Korea's aid during the Korean war. China sent 300,000 chinese troops into Korea and started attacking General Douglas MacArthur's forces.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Darkwing:

You are so right. Kim is a proxy of Red China. He takes his marching orders from Bejing. Where did he get the money and tech to build the bomb in a country that cannot even feed its own people? :eyebrow:

Hi GL100:
Methinks the fourth horseman approaches.
Yes, he is saddled up and ready to go.

Hi PE:
Which country trusts any country now? What's your point?
I trust Canada. They would let Quebec leave if they want.
The US forced the South to stay in the union.
Also US dropped the bomb on Japan.
Actions speak louder than words.

Hi Starlord:
The biggest joke is how he responds to logical and scientific challenges. Most of what you call science will be found to be wrong in 500 years, maybe sooner. Look at books written 500 years ago. Remember Ptolemy's geocentric theory? Required reading by academics. 100% wrong.

What do you think about this?
You will find out about PEAK OIL soon enough, the war starts for a reason.

Do you think any country trusts North Korea?
China does.

I plan to add more information to FluxCap so people without HDRs can start doing Astral Time Travel.

Hi labasta:
I hope you are 100% pure aryan, because everyone else did very poorly in the line where Germany won WWII. According to Hitler's Darwinian philosophy the superior exterminates the inferior. :)|

Most of the stuff you see makes no sense because in the future technology is so advanced and people talk a different "global" language. It is like a caveman trying to explain a moon rocket. "Big Torch, Burn Bright! Noise Loud...Man on arrow fly to moon."

I expect a lot of laughter around fire and a few very interresting cave drawings.

Hi Frog:
Thanks for the post. Have you heard of a TV show called the "The Extraordinary with David Lunden"?

Hi thereisnoproof:
I will try to find out how the vortex is coming along.

Hi tchetcha:
Thanks for the link.

Hi Pyro:
If 100 people report a car accident I am more inclined to believe than if one single person report it.
Simply because others have predicted the same thing does not discount what I said.
People have prepared for this war since the 1950's, but the war will take place until Russia realizes that the US is taking over country after country.
Why did England attack Hitler? He only wanted Poland? Right?

Hi Pieceofaman:
I don't think treaties mean anything in a situation like that. I would think that everyone would have their own interests in mind
Does china care about north korea so much as to risk an all out war? I don't think so.
The peoples democratic liberated freedom republic of North Korea is a puppet of Red China.
I can almost see the strings when Kim talks.

Hi halo2junkie119:
I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Hi thereisnoproof
Astral time travel is very difficult for me that is why I use Steven Gibbs HDR.
Even with the Steven Gibbs HDR I am successful only 1 in 10 times.

Remote Viewing is easier but less accurate also the level of detail is lower.
You should use both methods. There are thousands of links on the internet
with free info on how to RV.

Hi GL100:
Kid, what's the difference in "the war (2017) and "THE WAR in the 2020's"?
I would think that if after the war of 2017 the "nuclear winter" is severe enough to "freeze the ocean"

The war occurs at different times on different timelines. Typically between 2010-2015.
It could be pushed back to the 2020's if we oppose it. Also, if the leaders
saw what post war America looks like we might avoid it entirely.

By "everything looked different" do you mean the shiny happy HG Wells people or the largely uninhabited sandy wasteland?
That depennds on if we prevent the war or not. The wasteland is on lines with a terrible war.

Remember the future is not written in stone, you can change it.
If I tell you about me jumping to the future and seeing a bad car accident
because your brakes are bad and tires are bald. You can buy new tires
and new brakes so the accident never happens. :)

StarLord

G100,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
Star,

Methinks the fourth horseman approaches.[/b]

Aye, my friend. Of course, that would depend on wether Labasta has enough patience to stay the course and read through this debacle of wanabe Snake Oil purveyor of misinformation.

The evolution of science is a very pragmatical path of logic and experimentation. 500 years from now, that hdr unit that cost $360 will still equate to a $360 paper weight that plugs into the wall. Jast as the GI Joe doll will never be able to reveal the future no matter what you believe and no matter how hard one tries to convince people otherwise.

Hasn't it struck you odd that there is no govt. involvement in any of this? Can you possibly believe that a real and valid technology like this would be 'intrusted' to a farmer? Oh thats right, with all those degrees, and conections with "Aliens" he's the perfect candidate for this. Those of us that have a education are very familliar with how or govt. reacts to valid technology. Take for instance carburators that are known to produce 50 and 75 miles per gallon. Those same type carburators are in use in the UK right now. Gasoline companies are allowed to buy up the 'Patents' and then lobby the govt. (Lobby = spending millions for favors) to ensure that their patents are protected which allow the Gasoline companies carte blanche to rape and pillage the common person.

It may also be common knowledge that if the Govt can make some good money on something through either controling the use or by taxation for revenue, it will in a New York nano second. So again I must ask you, if there was anything to this besides being a very harmful Placebo, don't you think it would have been sucked up long ago by the govt? That, one most salient fact should alert those of us that can think for ourselves and ask "Wait a min. here, if this really worked why hasn't the govt. stepped in and taken this over?"

The very simple answer is that it does not work. IF IT DID WORK WE WOULD NEVER SEE IT AGAIN UNTILL THE GOVT BROUGHT IT OUT & TAXED YOU FOR ITS USE.

Proof in the pudding is in the eating. However, when someone comes here and tries to convince people that their Placebo allows them to fortell the future here on this time line, I have to draw the line. This is a Hoax. the kid is a Hoax. The hdr is a Hoax. If Penn & Teller got ahold of this they would give it the "Official Bulls#it" stamp of disapproval because it does not work.

Where is the infamous "Professor Opamur" in all this? Surely the one person that has unequivocally claimed that the kid here was doing 1000% more for time travel than I was, must have something intelligent to offer?? I would love to see how the illustrious 'professor' cough* cough*, stands up to someone like Harte who has a very frim grasp of technical science perspectives and pseudo claims like the hdr here.

The only function that the kid is performing is being a shill for a Placebo that will never function.

gl100

Star,

If not the government, then at the very least I would expect the reptilian lizard overlords to step in and take matters into their own hands, or claws or whatever. Perhaps the powers that be are waiting to regulate this technology when we start approaching Peak Snake Oil. What I?m getting confused about is if he says the future is not set in stone and multiple timelines derive from multiple individual actions, how can you travel to a pre-determined future full of Frank Herbert scenery with happy shiny people being tormented by ill-tempered troglodytes? Perhaps Harte can scientifically explain all of this brain salad surgery to me.

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends?

PhantomLord

Well I think HDRKid is right about China controlling North Korea. I mean knowing what we know about those commies would they ever let someone with obvious mental problems build up a nuclear aresenal and then dare the United States to do something about it? Thats what the little bastard is doing right now. He's daring us to come in and stomp him.

Maybe we should get off the topic of war and destruction for a minute. Hey Kid, maybe you can answer me a question entertainment wise.

Have you ever watched wrestling and have you seen what its like down the road?

I'm only asking this cause NWA-TNA is driving the collective Internet Wrestling Community up a wall with how they have blown two television deals in the course of a month. So basically I'm just asking if they do survive and manage to compete on a level with the WWE doesnt get them eaten up and spit out in the end like anyone else who has gone up against McMahon.

I figured that question would be good for some momentary calmness as its getting a bit tense here.

Kreeper

PhantomLord, I hear some guy has made or is about to make an offer to buy TNA. It would be a tremendous boost to them just to get Jarrett's hands off the reigns. Frankly, I'm amazed his tremendous ego let him lose the belt to Styles. Someone needs to tell him it's time to get off the mountain and find a new gimic.

Status
Not open for further replies.