HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo2junkie119

Re: HDRKID

Hey hdrkid have you ever traveled astrally to atlantis? I heard it was around about 13,000 years ago that it sank and got destroyed. So see if you could go back and look around!

DWOMT

Hey HDRKID,

Any timelines where the pop and culture of the 1980s never died out? I really miss the music and the feel of the 1980s. Such a great time! I wish it would come back!

pieceofaman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
Can u see the end of this thread? 70 pages has to be some kind of record.[/b]

As long as Kid keeps sharing his experiences I don't see this thread ending any time soon.

HDRKID

Hi Kero:
Thanks. Most TT's were scared off by debunkers.

Hi DWOMT:
That is the beauty of the HDR, I can astral time travel to the past and hear music from the past and see people wearing "funny" outfits, but my fave time is the 1920's; love those googy old cars. AHOOOOGA! :)

If you could physically time travel back to 1980 you could live back then, but the problem is that in the 1980's they ask for ID to get a job. In the 1920's however, there is no ID. In fact, on some lines they do not even have immigration control. It is easy to get a job as a busboy and live off tips.

Hi JasonX:

1.Hi Have you ever saw Rndy Orton on another lin and have you ever John Cena on another line?
I may have seen Jon Cena on another line, not sure. I think his gimmick is different.

2. Who was the most Fit wrestler in a different line? Possibly bigger the Big Show? Monster! He is even badder than Mad Dog.

3.Did you see Lords of Dogtown on this line or a different line?
It is so awesome. Plus 4 on that!

4. What was youre favorite movie that you saw on a different line?
There are so many hard to pick a fave. I will think about it.

5. Did you ever go to a lin where shrits were not worn?
Funny, I did see a line where miniskirts are still pop. :)

Hi PE:
Who really shot JFK? There were many shooters.
Any world lines where the living dead exist? No.
Ever traveled to Mars? Astrally yes, looked like a desert. COLD!
Any other planets? Yes, not sure of the names.
Not sure about ghosts. :eyebrow:

Hi Maggot7:
I will try to post some material Steven Gibbs sent me on finding a vortex.
Right now, I am doing experiments combining the HDR with orgone accumulators.

Hi Halo:
Hey hdrkid have you ever traveled astrally to atlantis? No.
I think the limit of the HDR is about 500 years forward or back. Sometimes you can go a bit more, but that appears to be the limit. Like my walkie talkie has a limit of about five miles, but sometimes I can go ten.

Hi Frog:

1. If you do get some money will you build me a cap instead of a hdr I don't really want a hdr too much time to build and expensive parts?
I can try to build a flux cap. I will post pics of what I build. Need to get parts first.

2. What happens when you do use the flux capacitor like does time pass backwards or forwards and are there any side effects?
We will soon find out! :)

HDRKID

Hi Kero:
Thanks. Most TT's were scared off by debunkers.

Hi DWOMT:
That is the beauty of the HDR, I can astral time travel to the past and hear music from the past and see people wearing "funny" outfits, but my fave time is the 1920's; love those googy old cars. AHOOOOGA! :)

If you could physically time travel back to 1980 you could live back then, but the problem is that in the 1980's they ask for ID to get a job. In the 1920's however, there is no ID. In fact, on some lines they do not even have immigration control. It is easy to get a job as a busboy and live off tips.

Hi JasonX:

1.Hi Have you ever saw Rndy Orton on another lin and have you ever John Cena on another line?
I may have seen Jon Cena on another line, not sure. I think his gimmick is different.

2. Who was the most Fit wrestler in a different line? Possibly bigger the Big Show? Monster! He is even badder than Mad Dog.

3.Did you see Lords of Dogtown on this line or a different line?
It is so awesome. Plus 4 on that!

4. What was youre favorite movie that you saw on a different line?
There are so many hard to pick a fave. I will think about it.

5. Did you ever go to a lin where shrits were not worn?
Funny, I did see a line where miniskirts are still pop. :)

Hi PE:
Who really shot JFK? There were many shooters.
Any world lines where the living dead exist? No.
Ever traveled to Mars? Astrally yes, looked like a desert. COLD!
Any other planets? Yes, not sure of the names.
Not sure about ghosts. :eyebrow:

Hi Maggot7:
I will try to post some material Steven Gibbs sent me on finding a vortex.
Right now, I am doing experiments combining the HDR with orgone accumulators.

Hi Halo:
Hey hdrkid have you ever traveled astrally to atlantis? No.
I think the limit of the HDR is about 500 years forward or back. Sometimes you can go a bit more, but that appears to be the limit. Like my walkie talkie has a limit of about five miles, but sometimes I can go ten.

Hi Frog:

1. If you do get some money will you build me a cap instead of a hdr I don't really want a hdr too much time to build and expensive parts?
I can try to build a flux cap. I will post pics of what I build. Need to get parts first.

2. What happens when you do use the flux capacitor like does time pass backwards or forwards and are there any side effects?
We will soon find out! :)

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdrkid it's frog once again I just wanted to say thanks for building a flux capacitor if it works let me know if you can send it to me I will keep it private of course no telling and such thanks for helping me out your a true and cool person if I knew how to build stuff then I would but I don't that is why I am asking for your help and it is much appreciated I have one question to ask so here it is one what is life like on other timelines like the rich and poor and do you think they believe that their world is the real world and not ours or others as well? well I got to go now since you are getting a job then I won't have to send you any money for the cap right unless you need it of course? well I hope everything goes well for you and I hope you have a good week see you and talk with you later on!

Status
Not open for further replies.