HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

Re: HDRKID

Hi J-Truthseeker:
What Steven Gibbs told me was that when you go back to change your timeline you might return to a timeline that looks quite unusual. Married to a different woman, living in a different house, but I would gladly risk this if I knew I could stop WWIII.

Hi Dmitri:
I can walk to the library, but the bus sure helps.

Hi m6scott:
Hard to predict the future. It can easily be altered by me telling you what it will be like. For example, think of Pearl Harbor. Once I tell you the Japanese are gonna attack and it gets back to them they do not attack.

Hi JasonX:
Phoebe Kates is older now and married to that dorky guy in the 1st movie. They have a little girl and in school she gets a present.
The gift is Mogwai, and she calls him her teddy bear. Needless to say, when she gets home she accidentally slashes water on Mogwai and babies come out.
At night the babies start to cry, so she feeds them. They turn into hideous green ugly gremlins with a mind for mayhem.

Sorry, not into owls. Harry Potter is absent on most other timelines. Also LOTS is absent on most lines.
But Star Wars is common. So is Star Trek Galaxy, a show that comes after Star Trek Enterprise.
The theme song is killer.

King James has an afro, but you can still tell its him, the voice is the same.

Hillary Duff is not pop on any lines. Right now she is filming "Cheaper by the Dozen II" which is if possible even worse than the first.

What was the scariest movie you saw in another line.
Port Arthur is very scary, creepy, and strange.

Hi Pieceofaman:
Kid, what did you see happens to Michael Jackson on some lines?
On most lines they throw his a$$ in jail.

Hi Frog:
No money, I have to build the Flux Cap (John Bajak Inventor) first and test it. Yeah, I suppose you can have it once I test it.
It will use a 9V battery so I'm not sure it will work. The original flux cap used 27V and had a rheostat.

Hi DWOMT:
On some lines China and India have a war. On others Japan rules China. But on most China is like a big Taiwan.
More prosperous than here and more free.
Yes there are lines where MacArthur invaded China to got rid of the dictatorship and later went on to become US pres.
Much better than Ike. BTW on that line Pres Wendell Wilkie refused to nuke Tokyo in 1947.

There are many lines were Dewey beat Truman, but on most of these there was no Korean war, so all Korea is a democracy,
and China is a democracy. It came out that Mao was an informant for the Japanese.
On most of these lines Hitler & Stalin were buddies until the war ended and they were both hanged.

Also there are lines where Russia and China had a war over territory and the US helped a democratic China invade Red Russia.

My fave lines are the ones without slavery or genocide were everybody got along fine. The only problem is that on these lines you have massive overpopulation.
Without WWI & WWII the US has a lot more people and many of these are European immigrants from an overcrowded Europe.

Hi PE:
KID, have you ever traveled into a black hole or close to one?
No. I would stay away. Although, a black hole could be used for time travel. :)

JasonX

Do you want to chat

Hi

1.Who played the little girl in gremlins 3 and what did Phobe Cates look like

2. Was Lebron bulit like he was in this line and did he play with Cleveland?

3. Did you ever go to a line where people whould work out all day and be really bulit.

4. in the line with the dinosuars with humans what kind of clothes did the people wear.

5. Did you ever see Beyonce in another line and what did she look like.

Frog186

Hi hdrkid it's frog I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out of the capacitor and thanks for testing it for me and such I appreciate it I have two questions to ask and no they are not of the capacitor once again here they are and thanks for giving it to me too:

1. The government turns into a one world government is this true in the near or further future?

2. What kind of people are effected by the war also do you think aliens will be able to save us from the war if they came here?

thanks for listening and your time and patience and I will talk with you later on and thanks for everything like advice, information, pics, movies, information, and so much more your a cool person hdr if there is anything you need I will try and help of course well see you later on!

will you need my address and such to send it to me later on?

m6scott

Ok if I can suggest or tell you of a possible future timeline, it can change the timeline that I am in anyway?. My point of view of this timeline ,that is the way it was meant to be? If this is correct then we will never know our time line has been changed. We will not know what it was to be. The future is not set ,as I write this I am moving the timeline alittle towards a differrent end? This can be said for a timeline in the past. Once you go back in the past you are in effect changing the timeline for the people in the past .As they see it this is ther time line as it is to be.Brings me to the question again . Will it effect my timeline here now? Or is it never going to touch it? If there is a ripple effect each ripple is its own timeline only (possibly) effecting my time line at some point?

Dmitri

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"J-Truthseeker\")</div>
You can't change the past but you can always[/b]
According to QM uncertainty principle, you can change past as well. Not drastically maybe, not to override the consistency principle, but you sure can change the past, so I would be careful here as well.
~D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Dmitri:
I can walk to the library, but the bus sure helps.[/b]
Hi, HDkid,
I just meant to say that we change our trajectories anyway without devices for TT. Of good assistance is paying the Buddhist attention to your breathing and being positive and thinking of nothing at the time of the exercise. 3 min. a day, say before you fall asleep, do miracles in the long run.

Dmitri

DWOMT

Thanks for the responses HDRKID. I liked that MacArthur did defeat China like he had wanted to. Any timelines where General Patton got to drive Russia out of Eastern Europe like he had wanted? After WW2 ended he believed the Russian communists to be a threat and wanted to use the US Army to drive them back into Russia, but nobody listened to him and we ended up with 45 years of Cold War. Any timelines where this had happened differently? And maybe where Patton didn't die in 1945?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Kero:
Thanks. Most TT's were scared off by debunkers.

[/b]
kID,

How can you state that debunkers viepoints are any less valid than yours?
Are you saying that debunkers lie more than you do?

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to say hdrkid is offline I checked his status from the forum whatever he is doing must be important I am not going to reply back tonight because I will be gone for a couple of hours and maybe not be back until later tonight well I wish you all of the best talk with you all later on!

Status
Not open for further replies.