HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

Re: HDRKID

Hi GL100:

I wish it was only the Wright Brothers that had to deal with debunkers, but the father of modern rocketry Robert Goddard was laughed at when he suggested the possibility of a rocket reaching the moon, you see the learned scientist of his day 1920 "knew" that a rocket could not fly outside the atmosphere because there was no air to push against.

TAKEN FROM http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/biography/Goddard.html
The prestigious New York Times dismissed Goddard's ideas and said that he didn't even possess an elementary knowledge of physics.

Funny, after seeing the wright brothers get off the ground the debunkers were still at it, now saying that flying to the moon in a rocket was impossible.

They never learn. :)

Hi Pieceofaman:
what new advancements in the medical field did you see on future time lines? For soe reason the nanobots never work. The little robots that repair your heart when injected into an vein. However, organ cloning is a tech of the future, sadly the clone organs last only a few years.

What becomes of the stem cell issue?
It is used in many areas such as Parkingson's disease, a major area of research.
Do they help us in the future?
Stem cell, big help. Organs are cloned from your cells in the future and grown in tanks, it takes a few months for a liver, but it only lasts about five years, a clone heart lasts a bit longer ten years.

Clone tech is pop on lines without the war in the 2030's & 2040's, artificial organs become pop in the 2150's but some people still prefer the "organics". ;)

Hi Starlord:
In the 1800's many inventors died trying to build flying machines. In fact, there were many different designs of potential flying machines, most of which were worthless, but a few had possibilities.

You always take a huge risk when sailing in uncharted waters. Wilbur was aware of this risk.
http://www.rootcandles.com/about/wrightbrothers.cfm
The reason the government was not successful is that there were many debunkers in high office who scoffed at the possibility of flight. They said things like "flying in a heavier than air craft is physically impossible".

But people saw birds fly everyday, and even insects can fly. The thing is that birds are very small and small toy models could fly, but academics said you could not scale up. Thus a man could never fly in a heavier than air craft.
Yes, the guv spent a lot of money in a wild goose chase, but they did not get off the ground.
In fact, on many timelines, flight was never invented.

The wright brothers were lucky to live in a free country filled with "crazy" inventor types.
For example, if you started building a rocket to go to the moon in your backyard, the guv would come and arrest you for being a terrorist and building a missle. :D

Hi JasonX:
1. have you ever saw titanic in another line? The Titanic did not sink on other lines leading to even bigger ships being built.

2. Have you ever went to a line where people where really tall? and how tal are you? Yes, and I felt like a shorty. :)

3. In the line with the 3 gremlins movies which one was youre favorite? and where was gizmo in the 3 one? The original is my favorite.

4. In the line with the lebron james commerical did you see any other basketball players in that line? He was with other players when they drank the blue fluid.

5. Did you seee wrestlemania 21 on pay per view this year and did you see wrestlemania on any other line? Wide World of Wrestling is pop on other lines but does not exist in this one. WWW championships are bigger than NASCAR or Hockey. :woah:

Hi Happymagilla:
the problem I have with seeing other lines is that I only stay for a few mins sometimes only seconds....have you ever had this prob?
Yes, when I first started using Steven Gibbs Hyper Dimensional Resonator , I had a hard time staying on other timelines, but got better with practice. Try to focus on an event in the past or in the future. Focus is important. :)

Hi Frog:

Next President is Hitlery Clinton. She is worse than Bush.

JasonX

1. There where bigger ships than then th etitianc how big where these ships.

2. in worlds wide wrestling who were some of the wrestlers?

3. In the 3 gremlins movie on that line how fat was phoebe cates and what was youre favorite part of the movie?

4. Do you know whom some of the other basketball players with lebron james in the commerical where?

5. Did you ever go to a line where it rained all the time?

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog once again I just wanted to ask you two questions so here they are and thanks for answering my question before and thanks for everything:

1. What are you doing in your sparetime while you are off of the forum? it says you are offline in your member section that's how I know!

2. What kind of bad or evil things does hitlery clinton do in the near or further future?

thanks for yout time and patience and listening too I will talk with you later on and thanks for working and testing out the capacitor for me I hope you can send it to me soon well got to go now I will chat later!

Tigge

Well there kinda is bigger ships than Titanic in use already, or you probably meant during that time period...

That star wars prediction was cool :) Kinda caught me with an open mouth until I saw the date of the post, had found the whole story about Ep3 on the net a bit before that, so I dont think ill buy it... But hey, you sure seem to have some cool experiences though, but as you said, its hard to predict the future or coming events...

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Keroscene:
It's OK to be a skeptic. Much of what we see does not make any sense like - why would there be both flying cars and teleporters. With teleporters you do not need flying cars. Then again we have both radio and TV. Many people said that when TV came out radio would die. :D
[/b]

I know its ok to be a skeptic, although I thought you would be clever enough to at least not use another label.

Those things do make sense to me. Maybe if one could drive a teleporter we wouldn't need both. If I could get a TV deck in my dashboard on my telemobile for under 1500$ I wouldn't need both.:D

But what doesn't make sense to me is your avatar. Although that is a sweet truck, you don't seem much like the truckin type. Now it's my turn to apply a stereotypical label based on observation.

HDRKID

Hi Kero:
My dad used to build monster truck, until my mom laid down the law. "No MORE Trucks!"
:( Sad Actually.
This may explain why I like travel of a different sort. :)

Hi Tigge:
Yes, they build ships so big that they do not fit through the Panama Canal. So they build a second canal through Nicaragua that is much wider. The old Panama Canal then is abandoned.

Hi Frog:
1. What are you doing in your sparetime while you are off of the forum? it says you are offline in your member section that's how I know! I do lots of fun things. Right now, I want my dad to help me build an experimental aircraft. I also like cave diving. :)

2. What kind of bad or evil things does hitlery clinton do in the near or further future? Sorry, but remember 911. If I tell you what she does I could get in trouble. Lets just say things would be a lot better if she is not president. I believe her term ends in 2012. The Mayas said that date was the end of the world. :cry:

Hi JasonX:
1. There where bigger ships than then th etitianc how big where these ships. A lot bigger than the "Titanic". Also very luxury oriented. Like floating cities.

2. in worlds wide wrestling who were some of the wrestlers? Most are names you are not familiar with. On other lines WWF is still around and it is in competition with WWW. There is little or no cross over. The fighting styles are different, no chairs thrown or fake blood.

3. In the 3 gremlins movie on that line how fat was phoebe cates and what was youre favorite part of the movie? Not 300 pounds but maybe like 50 pounds over her legal limit. :) Face was puffy.

4. Do you know whom some of the other basketball players with lebron james in the commerical were? I think, might be wrong, that Shaq was on the team. On our line Shaq plays for Miami. On many lines Shaq has already retired due to a knee injury.

5. Did you ever go to a line where it rained all the time?

Steven Gibbs called me today and he said "War of the Worlds" was full of
destruction.

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi it's frog once again I have two more questions for you so here they are and thanks for before answering and such anyways let me know if you have some time to answer these two:

1. Are you going to build and test the capacitor for me in your sparetime it's just I am waiting patiently for it and sorry for the question?

2. Will war of the worlds happen in the near or further future or is it just fiction and not fact?

thanks for everything and I will talk with you later on and thanks for being a cool person!

JasonX

hi

1. No fake blood in that line and which wrestling show was doing beter wwf or wiorld wide wrestling.

2. did you ever go to a line where people looked different and talked different.

3. did you ever see linsday lohan on another line?

4. Who is youre favorite wrestler that is active now?

5. did you ever see a cory pridemore on another line?

6. what was youre favorite part gremlins 3 on the line where phoebe cates was fat?

halo2junkie119

Hdrkid, in your last post you said that hitlerys term ends in 2012. You also said that is when the mayans said the world will end. WRONG! That is when their calendar ends. To be more specific it ends december 21 of 2012. The winter solstice. I read that this is when earth will completely be in the age of aquarious and it will be the beginning of thousands of years of peace and spirituality. Though i read there may have to be something catastrophic for all this to happen. So there may be a nuclear war or something like it, but i think the planet earth will survive much longer.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.