HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeringhalo

Re: HDRKID

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Prediction, I saw Michael Jackson go to jail.

Hi Pieceofaman:
Kid, what did you see happens to Michael Jackson on some lines?
On most lines they throw his a$$ in jail.
[/b]

You had a 50/50 shot at this one and blew it. If you cant predict coin toss odds, you probably shouldn't be advising people on the future.

HDRKID

Hi smokeringhalo:

You are right, Mike did not go to jail. And what is worse, he was not even fined for giving alcohol to a minor. Three jurors found Michael guilty and 9 found him not guilty. The 9 convinced the other three to change their verdict to not guilty.

I was totally flabbergasted as I was 100% sure that MJ was getting 10 years, but you can never be certain of anything. This gives me hope that perhaps the war will not happen.

BTW, He was supposed to go to Corcoran State Prison , also known as Freak City, and bunk with Charles Manson. :)

I wonder what Starlord thinks about this. He said it was obvious the Michael was going to jail and for a long time.

BTW, the odds of Michael getting away scott free on all charges was probably less than 50%. :lol:

Hi Maggot7:
Will do. :)

Hi halo:
Hopefully, nothing happens in 2012 and it is a dull boring year, but the Ancient Mayas say that this is the last Baktun of the Great Cycle of History. Here is hope that they made a mistake. :)|

Hi Frog:

1. Are you going to build and test the capacitor for me in your sparetime it's just I am waiting patiently for it and sorry for the question?
I bought all the parts for John Bajak's Flux Cap at Radio Shack except for the 1200 MFD Cap. I need a 1200 MFD cap to build the flux cap.

2. Will war of the worlds happen in the near or further future or is it just fiction and not fact?
I hope it is all fantasy. Personally, I do not believe that aliens will invade earth, but I could be wrong. :(

Hi JasonX:

Yes, I saw a line where it is raining all the time, hot and humid like a jungle. It does not rain hard, like a slow drizzle that makes the place miserable.

1. No fake blood in that line and which wrestling show was doing beter wwf or wiorld wide wrestling. No fake blood and real hard punches makes for a lot better show.

2. did you ever go to a line where people looked different and talked different. This is quite common, also events are different on different lines.
Still on most lines I have been to people still talk English in the 21st century, but they have a "funny" accent. Like they are from Europe.

3. did you ever see linsday lohan on another line?
I might have seen her, but I do not remember the movie. Think it was Herbie fully loaded. BTW that movie sux, right up there with "home on the Range." :D

4. Who is youre favorite wrestler that is active now?
I have lots of faves.

5. did you ever see a cory pridemore on another line?
No, in fact, I believe I have already answered this question.

6. what was youre favorite part gremlins 3 on the line where phoebe cates was fat?
Fave part is the gremlins tearing up the house and Phoebe screaming.
Also the some gremlins hide in the mailbox and give the mailman a fright. :)

JasonX

Hi

1. what wrestling show was doing better in that line wwf or world wide wrestling and what did you like better?

2. What did linsday lohan look in that line?

3. My favorite wrestler is Randy Orton

4. Di you ever see the day after tomorrow and di you ever go to a line that looked like that?

5. thave you ever went to a line where there were alot of good looking girls?

6. in the line with gremlins 3 what was the first movie lik in that line?

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog once more I just wanted to say thanks for buying the parts from radio shack and I will tell you if I have any experiences with it when you give it to me it might work or it might not work I am an open minded person but a believer too I have two important questions to ask so here they are and thanks again:

1. last question about the capacitor when you time travel with the device do you encounter your otherself or double after and before you use it?

2. Do people from the future will they ever show themselves in the past and present of this timeline?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening and so much more when you have some sparetime let me know when your going to put it together then I will send my information to you thanks for being cool and such I did wish for time travel to be possible one or two days ago it will take sometime to work of course well see you later and I can't time travel with my wish machine it's impossible well see you later on!

Tw0mey

Hi HDR Kid:

JasonX gave me this idea. Have you seen any lines that looked like the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" Can you go a little in depth on this subject if so?

HDRKID

Hi Tw0mey:

Yes I saw the movie, but b4 that I went twice to a real cold place where it was snowing in Miami, and the oceans were freezing. The problem was not that the gulf stream had shut down, but that the sun was failing.

Scientists called it a thermal pause and claimed that it would return to normal, but the sun got weaker and weaker. Also, there were days when the sun would fire up and things would heat up, but also the sun was messed up and give off these bright flashes that blinded people. 20% of the population was blind.

The guv forced industry to hire the sightless and you saw blind waiters, cashiers, etc. Pretty blind girls would marry these ugly jerks.

It was awful, you were driving down the highway and a bright flash would blind people causing car crashes. :(

Hi Frog:
1. last question about the capacitor when you time travel with the device do you encounter your otherself or double after and before you use it? Using the John Bajak Flux Cap it was like I fell asleep and woke up an hour later.

2. Do people from the future will they ever show themselves in the past and present of this timeline? Look for people that speak with a strange accent and dress funny. They may claim to be foreign, but will be off on many details. Like they say, I am from Norway. Ask them what the L?gting is. A real Norwegian would know. It is the upper house of parliament, but a time traveller will move right along and not answer your question, or feign poor English.

Hi JasonX:
1. what wrestling show was doing better in that line wwf or world wide wrestling and what did you like better? WWW is better by far. WWF is stuck back in the Hulk Hogan days doing the same old stuff.

2. What did linsday lohan look in that line? Healthy, I do not think she has cancer.

3. My favorite wrestler is Randy Orton. Really, I thought Stone Cold Steve Austin was your fave.

4. Di you ever see the day after tomorrow and di you ever go to a line that looked like that? I call it Ice World. A very cold and dismal place.

5. thave you ever went to a line where there were alot of good looking girls? I went to a line that still had 70's fashions, miniskirts.

6. in the line with gremlins 3 what was the first movie lik in that line?
I think Gizmo was smaller and cuter. Gremlins more madcap and less evil. :)

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog one more time I wanted to tell you when you done finishing the capacitor let me know about it if you can sorry I won't bother you anymore I hope all of your projects turn out great and wish you luck in your inventing well see you later and talk with you later too!

JasonX

Hi

In that line linsday lohan looked healthy like she did in Mean girls good looking body

1. Hulk Hogan was still wrestling in that line in the wwf how can he still wrestle he so old

2. I like stone cold but i like cena too and have you ever saw ecw in another line?

3. Have you ever saw The girl from harry potter in any other lines?

4. Have you ever saw baseball player Barry bonds in any other lines?

5. have you ever saw the movie jurassic Park in another line?

Status
Not open for further replies.