HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonX

Re: HDRKID

hi hdrkid

1. How was fansaiatic four in that line who where the big stars?

2. Di you ever go to a line where people where alot of people where overweight?

3. Have you seen any of the batmNS In any other lines?

4. Have you ever saW jennifer lopez in any other lines?

thanks youre a cool guy

gl100

You are incredible kid. As Starlord has just pointed out, the amount of ridiculous misinformation you put out is truly astounding.

Personally, I don't care about your dreams, visions, trips, whatever.

I do however, take issue with things you put forth as fact. So, while we patiently wait for Harte and Star to bring some more sanity to this, lets go over a few things.

In fact, you will not believe this but we now have desktop nuclear fusion. If you wonder why it is not improved upon and made commercial, then take a look at who sits in the whitehouse. Yep, a Texas oilman.
You?re right. I do not believe it. Based on your source and the original April 28th 2005 article in Nature, what we have is the results of an experiment showing positive results in this area. Given the fact that the experiment took place less than 2 months ago, I have nothing to wonder about its improvement or commercialization. As your article states, ?The prospect of a desktop alternative is a powerful incentive to continue the research and Putterman?s team hopes to increase the yield by operating at lower temperatures and by using an array of crystals.? I saw no reference in the article to your afore mentioned Connecticut born and educated ?Texas? oilman. BTW, the only real money the ?oilman? made was when Bill DeWitt bought his damn-near bankrupt 5 year old company, gave him a job and consulting fees and he managed to stick around through several lucrative buyouts. He?s about as much an oilman as you are a time traveler. In fact, we prefer to think of him down here as the idiot that helped trade Sammy Sosa to the White Sox.
Oceans will freeze over in the future. They have in the past. Our sun is not as stable as people think. It periodically has these \"lulls\". It is a matter of geological record that in the past there have been great ice ages where the ocean has completely frozen over - a snowball earth.
Where in the geologic record does it show where the oceans have completely frozen over? And I mean in this timeline? The reference you give does not state snowball earth as a fact but rather a theory and hypothesis. Read it again kid, I think you missed the gist of the article. Then you may want to read this from the New York Academy of Sciences : http://www.nyas.org/ebriefreps/main.asp?in...ubsectionID=760 I know, they?re probably just a bunch of debunkers too. Then again, the snowball earth people could just be trying to debunk the other scientists. Maybe they got their funding from renegade Texas oilmen hell bent on cornering the heating oil market and making the yankee New York scientists freeze in the dark.
You said \"During the first world war, American pilots were few and flew mostly French aircraft.\" How true, and during the 1950's Sputnik caught the US off guard AGAIN! The reason is that it is much easier to ridicule a new technology than to build one.
As usual kid, your grasp on past events is a monument to woefully anemic research. We were well aware of Soviet space research and launches. (Little thing called the U2 spy plane). You?re right, they were the first to put an object in space. However, if you?ll do a little research, you?ll find that the US had the rocket capability as early as 1956, a year before the October 1957 launching of Sputnik. Since we managed to launch Explorer 1 four months later in Feb 1958 and Vanguard 1 in March 1958 I?m going to guess that we were doing a little more building of technology than ridiculing it, don?t you think? One last thing regarding your conclusion about ?it is much easier to ridicule a new technology than to build one.? Sputnik 1 and 2 remained in orbit approximately 92 and 162 days respectively. By comparison, our debunking, ridiculing scientists managed to keep Explorer 1 in orbit some 12 years and Vanguard 1 is still in orbit.
We had Goddard in our back yard but we chose to make fun of him until the Germans developed the V2, we had the wright brothers but scoffed at their \"pile of sticks\" until we faced superior German air power in WWI. The cycle repeats itself. Now Putin has Russia working on next generation scalar weapons and what is the US doing?
Well, the debunkers are in control, laughing at Tesla tech and creating a difficult environment for those who are pleading that we close the gap. When Russia attacks us, and you now know why, it will be too late. We were asleep at the wheel.
Who kid? Who made fun of Robert Goddard? Are you still harping about the 1920 editorial in the New York Times? Get real kid, it was an editorial. Look up the word and you?ll find the term opinion in the definition. Goddard was first contracted by the US military in about 1917. During WWII, the US was not convinced about the weapons delivery capabilities of rockets such as the V2. They were researching Goddard?s technology more in the area of actual flight. Goddard?s work was however instrumental in the development and use of smaller missile based weapons such as bazookas, small SAM?s, plane delivered missiles and bombs. So he may have been in your backyard, but he was probably armed with a bazooka until he died in ?45.

As I explained to you in my prior post, the Wrights were commissioned to build the first military plane in 1909. In 1911 Congress funded the beginnings of an airforce. Nobody scoffed at a pile of sticks. The pile the Wrights saw was greenbacks. Repeat after me, the airplane was not a significant contributor to the outcome of WWI. BTW the Brits and French Sopwiths and SPADs were actually superior to most of the German aircraft at the time.

Soviet scalar weapons. Gee, hadn?t heard those rumors since the mid 80?s. Maybe they wont attack us and just threaten to destroy us if we don?t give them 100 million dollars.

pieceofaman

Kid could you explain how the astral looks and how its different than your view in the real world? I once read that your astral body can see side to side as well as back and forth at the same time? Is this true?

Also when you have astrally projected around your house have you ever seen buildings in front of houses or stores where they shouldn't be? I never heard of you say anything about this yet. The reason I ask is because I also read that objects in the physical can manifest in the astral even long after these objects cease to exist in the physical. So old buildings that once existed in the physical world would show up in the astral.

I think this information is even more interested than you explaining what you see in your projections because it kind of takes us with you as you travel so we can imagine what you go through.

I'd appreciate if you have the time one day, to explain how you feel during your travels, the things you see, and weird occurences that you may go through?

Enigmawriter

I have some friends who are engineers and very smart. I brought them the Bajak diagram and the bought all the parts from Radio Shack and some stuff they had laying around their store room. They created this little capacitor thingy that Bajak wrote down. Well, this little thing that the engineers created only made a squeeling sound. Was Bajak's time travel thingy supposed to make a noise? Is it supposed to annoy and make you think you went through time? What gives?

thereisnoproof

Jason X what's with you asking pop culture questions. What does lindsay lohan look like? who the hell cares, even I can say she looks healthy in the future. This is such garbage.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Enigmawriter\")</div>
I have some friends who are engineers and very smart. I brought them the Bajak diagram and the bought all the parts from Radio Shack and some stuff they had laying around their store room. They created this little capacitor thingy that Bajak wrote down. Well, this little thing that the engineers created only made a squeeling sound. Was Bajak's time travel thingy supposed to make a noise? Is it supposed to annoy and make you think you went through time? What gives?[/b]

ROFLOLPIMP!!!!! Oh jeeze, that's rich!!! What gives, is a elecrtical unit that will get you no closer to traveling in time than second by second. But hey, look on the bright side, at least it does something.

Be carefull though, the Time Police might be alerted to that squeal and force all the ice cream in your area to disappear!!!

'Squeal' too funny!!! Just be sure not to fall for some mumbo jumbo that sounds like "You may not be ready or purified for time travel and that is why it is not working" or "Did you remember to bless each piece as you cleaned it and did you remember to say your prayers to Jesus"

I bet you never knew that Jesus was your Time Travel Flight Leader.

LOL!!!!!!!

PhantomLord

It's sort of my fault for asking the wrestling question a few pages back, but then again maybe we dont want to know about doom and gloom in every response.

Part of me actually liked the thought that in another time line John Candy is still alive and he's still making great comedy's.

happymagilla

Hey Starloard,
funny u mention astral cops...I have seen something similar in my oobe's and some lucid dreams(side effect of oobe)...not quiet cops but people who find out you r aware and seem mad about it.....its kinda hard to expain ...but I have seen this many times usually when seeing other universes and a few times when exploring deep space.....could all b in my head (20 years of doin this stuff now)..... it is strange to hear some else say they see time cops....this state (astral) seems to have awarness filtered thru the observeres belief system...I can see that what I see and someone eles sees as cops could b the same thing....Maybe theres somthing to this....how about u Starlord...I think I read somewere you do oobe's...also what do u think Kid.

Blair

Happy birthday to this theard many happy returns for the day from Blair Styles.

Dmitri

I found a watch to be one of the best time travel devices. Now I use Citizen machine, because you do not need batteries, it is Sun powered; and it brings you anywhere you take it. Another machine I like is my Lexus 400. It takes me smoothly along highways in due time lines. Can you suggest any others of a reliable kind, which would not make noise of vibrate a lot? (I do not particularly like vibration.)

Status
Not open for further replies.