HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

Re: HDRKID

Hi Pieceofaman:

I have not forgot. Right now I am doing experiments with orgone energy and the HDR. It is possible to build an ORAC for the HDR.

1. have you ever been to future time lines that are not as advanced in technology as we are now?
Yes, many times. On some lines electricity was judged too dangerous to use. Without it we have steam engines, but no search engines.

2. have you ever saw yourself meeting someone from these forums in the future? The avatars are different and names are different. I think that the main debunker adnitted on another line that he works for the guv. Who he works for here is a mystery to me.

3. Seen any riots that take place in the future? Many disturbances due to shortages of food & fuel.

4. Do you believe you have natural psychic abilities? Yes, but I am a weak psychic. I can feel the darkness getting closer, but cannot give you a time or date.

5. what effect does over population of people have in the future? On our line it is underpopulation, after the war. On lines without WWI & WWII we have massive overpopulation due to people spending money on science (new cures), and not on war.

6. have you ever seen a movie in a time line that is maybe 3 - 5 years ahead of this one? Many movies that are not on this line. Sometimes I go to a line with an epidemic and the theater is closed. In the future the will make a re-makes of "I dream of Jeannie", also "Gilligans Island" and "Hogan's Heros". I believe that the man they got for Gilligans was no good. A friend told me that they also did "Mr. ED". :)

If so, what was the name of the movie and what was it about?
I think that on one line George Lucas started making more Star Wars films. One of them was called "Young Han Solo" Harrison Ford did a cameo as the grandpa of the young smuggler. Jabba the Hutt wa also in it. :)

7. Who is the vice president in the year 2008? On the line I went it was Dean, people told Hitlery to pick Edwards but she did not. Rudy Giuliani was her opponent. Dont remember who was his running mate. She carried both California and New York, but then again so did Kerry and he lost.

Hi Frog:
1. Are you finished inventing the capacitor yet if you are that is great but if not then I will understand completely that your busy and won't ask it again? I do not have the 1200 MFD cap.

2. How much will gas be in the near and further.
Near, it will go over $3.00 a gallon. By 2007 it be over $4.00/gal.
Where I live it is $2.57/gal and rising.
future also do the police control the public under martial law or does that fail? BOTH!

Hi pauli:
Thanks for the links. It will be a hard life, but we can survive. :)

Hi Ruffneck:
Wind power & solar are used in the future by lines where fusion was not discovered. We could switch to coal but Bush is a Texas oilman.

Yes, we have plenty of coal for our energy, but remember that Exxon wants to make a lot of money and they are trying to get the price as high as possible. Also, if we invade Iran in 2006, who will benefit?

Hi tchetcha:
Very close, too close for comfort. According to Steven L. Gibbs, there are main lines and sublines based off them. There appears to by an architecture and heirarchy to timelines. On most timelines where Bush became pres the towers still stand. This is a very odd line. Also, on most lines Michael Jackson died in jail. This of course was major news.

Hi Harte:
No amount of evidence will convince a debunker. In fact, they use evidence against you. If you predict the murder of a prominent public official they claim you did it because time travel is not possible in their mind. Its like a racist teacher that thinks certain groups are not are intelligent as others, and flunks an African-American student for cheating because there is no way he could have got all the answers right without cheating in her mind.

You can never convince a debunker of anything.

BTW gold will go up and up and up. High price of oil will cause inflation, but the big jump comes later. Right after the stock market collapses expect gold to break 2000. Yes 2000. You can make a lot of money short term, but the problem is that those green pieces of paper will soon be worthless.

Hi Traveler Malaki:
Hitlery is worse than Bush. Her decisions lead to WWIII. She insults the Russians and causes the escalation that leads to war. I know that she promised to get us out of Iran & Iraq, but instead she continued the failed policies of her republican predecessor.

Hi Starlord:
Understand the limitations of the HDR. It cannot take me to a direct line future, so what I see is close to what we have here but not exact. I can predict that the price of gold will go over a certain price this year, but not the exact price. Also there are several gold prices such as (COMEX/NYMEX) in New York and the London Bullion Market Association, also in Hong Kong and Sydney.

On other big timeline gold is traded by PME (Precious Metals Exchange). On some lines gold is still illegal like is was in the US from the years 1933-1974. :D

Here is an example of what you see when you go to another timeline. Close, but not exact.

http://www.bttf.com/cgi-bin/ImageFolio3/im...37.jpg&img=&tt=

This is what I thought the future would look like b4 I did astral time travel. .
http://www.focusdaddy.com/mini_helicopter.html

The_Ruffneck

Yo Kid.
When you feel depressed/unhappy do you find you go to negative timelines? when you are feeling more upbeat/happy do you find yourself going to more positive timelines? or completely random

StarLord

Kid,

the internet news sources have for the last year and a half been making noise about 'PEAK OIL' which predates your revelations regarding oil. by about a year or more, so you miss out on that one.

The very same thing can be said about Gold BECAUSE of what is happening to our economy, how much debt the US has, the fact that the Federal Reserve Bank system is not owned by the US but by Foreign Banks, and because of how much money has been leveraged which is another fancy name for debt AND because of how much credit card debt is outstanding. Lastly, the dollar is probably worth about 20 something cents if that.ALL of this has led investors to go for something real and in hand, GOLD. ANYBODY could have looked this up in the internet Over A Year Ago and seen the same thing.

Yet you chose to make it look AS IF YOU ARE PREDICTING THIS. Nothing could be farther from the truth. What you are doing is reading forcasts and info from the internet and parroting it back in a "I saw this in the future" What Bullshit. That has nothing to do with Debunking, just the plain facts.

Regarding your "If you want to see an example of another Time Line" and it's a picture from the Movie Back to the Future"
Kid, are you on drugs? What does a picture from Back To The Future have to do with anything?

I have to tell you, "On All the Boards I have ever been to, lying to people is frowned upon".

Misleading people like you do with your made up stories and dodging answers only serves to make you look like a crook.

The other thing this does is make this Board look like a farce. The hdr is in no way paranormal. It does nothing. It is a Hoax.

pieceofaman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Kid,

Regarding your \"If you want to see an example of another Time Line\" ?and it's a picture from the Movie ?Back to the Future\" ?
Kid, ?are you on drugs? ?What does a picture from Back To The Future have to do with anything?
[/b]

He was using the pictures to provide an example of the little changes in different time lines. The man in those pictures did not play the character of Marty, Michael J fox did.
235026.jpg

gl100

Lastly, let's call the kid a liar and end this. I know it's a lively thread but it's still overkill. There is no convincing the true believers that this hdr is pure quackery. The kid does no real harm to any person, though the same cannot be said of his impact on logic and analytical thinking.
Harte,

I agree wholeheartedly with your post although I think to call the kid a liar is falling into the same semantic quagmire you spoke of earlier. The problem here is that his pre-emptive ?I saw it on another timeline? negates any kind of judgment on the veracity of his claims. Science fiction stories regardless of how ludicrous, are just that, stories. The kid?s experiences are a product of the times . If you read back through his posts, you?ll see that his stories about the past are so heavily based and influenced by television and movies you would think he witnessed them in black and white. His stories of the future are the same. All influenced by generational fears and media buzzwords. Wow, a prediction of $60, $70 even $100 a barrel oil. I can only assume my acquaintances in the oil and gas sector were using astral travel when they were discussing the same things last year. Nuclear holocaust, how original. Maybe Nikita strapped electrodes on his head back in the day. The point is, there is nothing substantive in his stories. No originality. No flair. Hell, anybody can do it. Watch. I predict that China will make aggressive overture toward Taiwan within 5 years causing a confrontation with the US. Read into that what you will. BTW if I?m wrong, well, it was a different timeline. You?re right, it does no harm but it sure as hell puts a strain on logic and analytical thinking.

the internet news sources have for the last year and a half been making noise about 'PEAK OIL' which predates your revelations regarding oil. by about a year or more, so you miss out on that one.
Star,

These doom and gloom scenarios are nothing new to those of us who grew up during the Cold War. We have heard it all before. Nuclear winter, famine, Russian mind control, oil shortages, bleak economies, the list is endless?and pointless. The kid has happened to have found a new willing audience to dazzle with his smoke-and mirrors Kreskin act. These profound revelations on world events are very reminiscent of the inane discussions carried on by Kafka wannabe college freshmen who have taken an intro philosophy course. Nothing more than the arrogant discourses of slightly educated youth flexing their intellectual muscles for the girls.

Having heard most of this garbage over the last 40 years, I personally don?t care one way or another about the stories. What I find problematic is the kid?s pathetic grasp of history and his erroneous manipulation of the facts to help bolster his ridiculous arguments. I?m all for science fiction, but one would hope that he could at least get his facts straight when it comes to history.

StarLord

Pieceof man, A Huh,, I could do the same thing with a picture of a rock. "Looks the same" some other when time.

fanavans

Alas, I am late in the piece... Excuse me if these have answers...

Kid,

How you doing?

Tell me, what records do you keep of your travels? Do you use a diary as so many occultist recommend? Or do you reply on your memory?

How do *YOU* test the veracity of your experience. I mean, your talking about ephemeral experiences which are personal. There is noone else experiencing this (or is there?) and there are no tangable remains- how do you know what you have seen is not delusional? (There are recommended methods in a few occult works that I can point you too should you require) I'm not arguing that it is delusional, I just want to know how you know it is not 'all in your mind'?

How many timelines have you been too? How do you distinguish them? The same world may be entirely different 30 years apart yes?

Oh, when the currency is debunked (no more green ones) does inflation continue to skyrocket? (Should I by assets?)

Thanks!!!!

Fanavans

HDRKID

Hi fanavans:
How you doing?
Fine.

Tell me, what records do you keep of your travels?
Memory, but that is not the best.
Do you use a diary as so many occultist recommend?
I should start. Maybe I can post what I see in my travels.
Or do you reply on your memory?
Memory, but I forget things.

How do *YOU* test the veracity of your experience. I mean, your talking about ephemeral experiences which are personal. There is noone else experiencing this (or is there?)
I have seen the exact building that I saw in astral time travel later built on the vacant lot where I used to play ball.

and there are no tangable remains- how do you know what you have seen is not delusional?
That could be possible, but I come from a psychic family so I am aware of paranormal phenomena.
(There are recommended methods in a few occult works that I can point you too should you require) I'm not arguing that it is delusional, I just want to know how you know it is not 'all in your mind'?
What happens is close to what I see but not exact, like watching a remake of a movie.
How many timelines have you been too?
Over 100 every time to a different timeline, I cannot return to the same timeline, but I have seen some similar timelines. For example, I saw two timelines where I was freezing in the nuclear winter. But there were subtle differences, for example, my coat.
How do you distinguish them?
Look for clues, like items in my room, on most lines I still have an old tube TV, but on this line I have had an LCD TV since 2001.
The same world may be entirely different 30 years apart yes?
This is true.
Oh, when the currency is debunked (no more green ones) does inflation continue to skyrocket? (Should I by assets?) Green pieces of paper are worthless after the war, but you can trade a can of tuna for a bicycle.

Hi JasonX:
1. SAN antinon waon the nba finals did you see on any other lines who won the nba finals? :) Actually the Detriot Pistons won on the line I went to.

2. On the line where the time travel forum was shut down did you se my name under there JasonX? The person asking lots of questions went under another name.

3. do you remember what port arthur was about? Yes, it was about time travel. The reason I liked the movie so much is that it deals with alternate timelines and cops having to fix damaged timelines. On one timeline a time traveller using a black box close to the HDR opened a time gate and went to a line where the twin towers were knocked down with 747s. He alerts the people. On another line the time traveller prevented JFK's wife from getting shot. Here is the scary part. On one timeline he prevented Reagan from dying by a bullet. According to the movie Reagan was not supposed to live and this would cause the world to sink into war years later.

4. so monster and kid scoripan where a team who were some teams they vs in that line? Teams they fought against?

5. Was linsdey lohan chubby in that line like see was before?
She looked healthy. I think that I saw Herbie on that line. It sux! Big Time!

6. Was that dawn of the dead movie like in that line?
The dead came out of the graves and started eating the living. There was a "dead" gravedigger that was buring the living. :)

Hi GL100:
The problem is that you are not preparing for a global war because you do not see it, not yet. Yes, people talked about WWIII back in the 50's, but the Russians did not feel cornered back then. They do now.

I did not expect this outcome. I always thought the we could all resolve our differences, but the HDR showed me that the future is very dark indeed.

Saying that I am a liar is your way of using denial. The future gets worse because people fail to confront the problems. Right now Bsh is getting ready to invade Iran, he is claiming that the tangos are hiding in Iran and that Iran is working on the bomb, but the real reason is that we need oil.

Bush does not see that this act will bring about the end. It is like Hitler invading Poland. People put up with him taking over Sudetenland, but not Poland. Just like 911 was similar to the burning of the Reichstag, invading Iran is close to Hitler invading Poland. You do not know this, but Russian and China are starting a massive military build up. They are getting ready.

If you did astral time travel, you could see these events unfold to their final terrifying conclusion. :(

Hi pieceofaman:
Thanks. That's it. :)

Hi StarLord:
If the HDR did not work I would have sent my unit back and demanded my money back. Called the Better Business Bureau and filed a claim. Instead, I am looking for other people who have HDRs and asking them what they have seen in the future.

The US guv has been aware of time travel since at least the 1940's with the Philadelphia Experiment. Later more work was done during Montauk Project. Time travel is actually old tech. My sources tell me that we had this stuff since the 1930's or even b4.

Quick question for you. I do not have an answer for this one.
Why is it that fusion reactors are large devices in 2150 but small in 2625?
Time travel tech is common in 2150. Why can't we bring a small portable fusion reactor from the future to the past?

Hi Ruffneck:
When you feel depressed/unhappy do you find you go to negative timelines?
Not really, but there was one HDR given to me by a friend, it was not built by Steven Gibbs. I sent that unit off to another friend. This unit was not very powerful and always sent me to these sad "depression-era" lines where the stores were closed and people were out of work.

when you are feeling more upbeat/happy do you find yourself going to more positive timelines? or completely random
When I go to the past things are great. Low crime, little pollution, people are nice. In jumps to the future I see a time of darkness, but humanity rebuilds and goes on to great things. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.