HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauli

Re: HDRKID

Ok, kid, how about the "Big one" and the West Coast? Does it happen? And, if so, when? Oh and what about how bad the damage is? ;)

Funny, one is reminded about fish, men and bicycles in the "tuna for a bicycle" comment. Do women make this trade a lot?

Sorry, I know I am being bad here. :D

Door Knocker

Hi Kid

Have you ever seen any changes in Bible on other lines? Specifically, The King James version.
What changes, might there be in the ten commandments, mentioned by JT?
It is interesting to note the Bible mentions the mark of the beast is 666- US gov code-chapter 666 is all about social security numbers- which will be the main I D # found in our new National ID cards- which I'm sure we'll all be needing to buy and sell anything- so the gov can make sure we're not buying things they don't approve of and so they can tax our every transaction.
The FED RES (a private company- major share holders- The Queen, Rothchilds, Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers) are pushing for a cashless system( automatic debits-via the future implanted National ID tags-the MARK)
Have you ever seen any changes in the u.s.Constitution? Specifically; does the definiton of a dollar change? Currently a dollar is Constitutionally defined as __oz of gold & __oz of silver.
If anyone on this line writes the IRS (a non-federal, private collection firm run by the FED RES- IMF) & asks what their definition of a dollar is, they will never recieve a answer in writing, because the fact, that they are taxing you on an unconstitutional dollar is a fact they do not want to admit to.

Please check the future to see if the public ever wises up to the real root of America's problems-Private companies buying off our congressmen & women like the cheap harlots they are, shamelessly selling our (constitutionally protected) GOD given freedoms and then allowing these corporate dogs to ignore our Constitution at will. If its written in the Constitution its the law and it still stands until it is repealed. WHY have so many American's on this line forgotten that?
On all time lines you visit, could you please make an effort to see these two documents. Early Americans always had these two documents in their homes as their most prized possessions. Now most Americans have no clue what is written in the Const. nor do they care. Four years ago I was one of those people.
FREE PEOPLE are not Corporate friendly. They must be subtly removed from our soceity so that the corporate fat cats can flourish. Is it possible we can be equally as subtle at retaining our freedoms. I would like to know if other lines were successfully at remaining FREE of big brother/NWO without a war? How did they do it?
Does the FED RES still own the U.S. on all other lines? The reason I say the FED RES owns us, is because they have exclusive control of our economy. They engineer the inflation rate & the interest rate. If you own a company that has exclusive control of a nations economy, you really do own that nation. Because they do not have to have gold to back their funny money they can write a check for any amount and simply hit the print button on their presses to cover it. This is exactly why our fore fathers defined the dollar in the Const. But look at all of us, unconstitional means nothing to us any more!

PhantomLord

The FED RES (a private company- major share holders- The Queen, Rothchilds, Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers) are pushing for a cashless system( automatic debits-via the future implanted National ID tags-the MARK)

Mike Myers said the same thing in So I married an Axe Murderrer.

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.
Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentaveret?
Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went heads up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

I hate the idea of this smart card crap. I like having cash in my hand.

All credit cards are evil (well not evil evil...but evil none the less).

Well maybe all this war and destruction is a good thing. I know I'm not the only one who love to have their debt wiped out in an instant.

Keroscene

"It is interesting to note the Bible mentions the mark of the beast is 666- US gov code-chapter 666 is all about social security numbers- which will be the main I D # found in our new National ID cards-"

I have the consecutive numbers 666 in my social security number, it's not the first three, but it still freaks me out. **6-66-****

fanavans

This is a fascinating thread - I never thought so many stories and doomsayers would have it right!!!

Anyways, I am working my way through, and thinking of getting into astral travel. I'm a bit concerned with delusions (as my previous post suggested). I am therefore consdering the theory assidiously. Any clarification you might give would be greatly appreciated.

I am a bit confused by the following:

on 9-13-2004 (according to the board) you said
You can astral time travel ?to any place and time you want, although there is a block from 2010-2015 that I cannot break through

Five days ago (according to the board) you said:

Is there a way to set a time trip to an exact time and place? Place is where I am using the ?HDR unit. Exact time is one of the big failings of the ?HDR, I am off by years.

Leaving aside the time aspect, have you lost the ability to choose the place?

Fanavans

HDRKID

Hi Fanavans:

Can you trade a tuna for a Motorbike?
Yes, but there is no fuel. You might try to build an alcohol still and make some fuel. :)

The equipment I have is not the best, but it is like a pair of glasses for someone with dim sight.

You can try remote viewing. Go out a week and try to get a newspaper headline. If you get it right over 90% of the time then you are doing well. A friend told me that he had 94% accuracy. I asked him for stocks and he was wrong a lot!

I use the HDR for astral time travel.

Hitting the exact date is almost impossible. For example I tried to hit 1915 and got 1916, then I tried to go back to the same 1916, and I got 1917 and a completely different timeline, one that was very poor.

The longer the jump the more the inaccuracy. I tried for 2150 and hit 2152, then I tried again for 2150 and got 2154. This is typical for me. Perhaps you are a more skilled psychic and can do better astral time travel.

In short jumps I am more accurate. I tried for Jan 1, 2000 and hit Dec 31, 1999. For some reason 2010-2015 is blocked off. Not sure why...

Hi Keroscene:
I agree, 666 and ss very creepy. What about the biochip?

Hi PhantomLord:
I have heard that 200 families rule the world. It could be. I know that most presidents are puppets.

Hi Door Knocker:
I have looked for changes in the bible since I read it a lot and so do my doubles on other lines. So far I have seen no big changes, but I think the translation might be a bit different on other lines.

Also, I have never seen a line where Jesus was never born. This is curious as I expected that on some lines King Herod would have been successful when he tried to kill all the children.

There are timelines where the dollar is backed up with gold & silver, but on ours line it is paper. On one line the truckers rioted when the price of oil got too high and the grocery store shelves were bare. This might happen here. :eyebrow:

Hi pauli:
John Titor said something about not making predictions, but I saw a giant tidal wave destroy most of the west coast. If you are inland you should be safe. Stay away from the coast.

Do women make this trade a lot? I think I know what you mean. The future is a lot darker than people realize.

Hi halo2junkie119:
On many lines fuel is rationed. You are issued ration cards to get fuel. That is why I said get rid of the SUV and buy a scooter (250 miles/gallon), but on other lines fuel is not rationed and it becomes very expensive.

The depression comes after the stock market collapses and people start pulling their money out of banks. The FDIC did not make it. Why the guv did not print more green pieces of paper is beyond me.

On some lines food is rationed. I saw long breadlines and people screaming because they waited five hours in line only to be told "SORRY COME BACK NEXT WEEK".

Hi Harte:
Dracos?

Hi StarLord:
Wrong starlord, the BBB sent Steven Gibbs a complaint letter. A man had no results with the HDR. The man sent the HDR back to Steven Gibbs and he returned the man the money.

According to Steven Gibbs about 5% of the people receiving the HDR do not have any results.

I believe that the man lost the money he paid for shipping.

Hi Passive_Extremist:
Yes, more "Dawn of the Dead"
The movie was "Dawn of the Dead" it was not the same as our own. A lot of dark comedy. One of the dead exiting the graveyard said "Things are kinda dead around here" His partner said "Yeah, I dying to get out!" :)

Hi JasonX:
1. yesh some teams monster and kid scoripian fought aganist?
There was this big blond guy who called himself Lex Luthor and his partner was Doomsday.

2. Who stared in port arthur and in what year does the movie come out?
Nobody familiar.

3. Who plays gilligan and why is he bad?
Some dumber than dog doo dork who cant act.
also who plays jeannie in the i dream of jeannie remake?
Kelly Kaiser, a beautiful blonde. Wonder what her name is on our line.

4. How big of success is war of the worlds on other lines? like how much money does it make? Over 200 million. It was kicking bro!

5. what was that person avaitor who was asking all the questions and did it look my writing? Very close. :D

6. So herbie fully loaded was terrible in that line who else stared in the moviein that line? It had a healthy Lohan in it and some dorky guy.

7. Have you ever heard anything about Cleveland,Ohio in youre travels?
Yes, something about a fire on the news.

8. Who played on the pitsons on the line they win the championship?
I remember this one - the big Chinese guy Yao Ming, yes they won against The Chicago Bulls which has King James in it.

Hi tchetcha:
Avoid all cities with more than 1 million people especially the megacapitals like {Lisbon, Paris, London, Madrid, and Rome}. I love Europe, so much history. This year I traveled with my familiy and saw a lot. Roman ruins thousands of year old from BC. I touched them with my hand.
With the Steven Gibbs HDR, I can see but touching is important. :blush:

HI GL100:
The Russians feel cornered because Bush is setting up bases in Former Soviet Republics like Kazakstan. How would you feel if Russia were setting up military bases in the former Republic of Texas and Alta California?

Iran does not support terrorism; that is a lie so we can invade another oil rich nation. Iran just elected a president. He is a hardliner. Expect trouble. He is getting his country ready for war.

After the truth came out that Iraq had no WMD and no participation in 911 we still went ahead with the invasion. The truth was covered up and thousands of young American soldiers were sent to their deaths, all based on a pack of lies.

Yes, even a president as totally incompetent as GWB would not have place our entire strike force of 150,000 soldiers in tiny little Kuwait (right next to Iraq) to invade Iraq if Iraq really had had WMD.

That is because Saddam would have with one nuke vaporized our entire strike force and won the war. Bush aint that dumb, he knew Saddam had no WMD, but plenty of oil.

Follow the money. Who did benefit? Look at Halibuton and the evil cabal of rich Texas oilmen. According to the leadership of United Europe "The US invasion of Iraq as not merely illegal, but a war crime under the Nuremberg standard."

The news of torture of Iraqi prisoners has damaged the image of the US worldwide, in fact, Bush has joined the infamous General Augusto Pinochet as one of the worst leaders in history.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Passive_Extremist:
Yes, more \"Dawn of the Dead\"
The movie was \"Dawn of the Dead\" it was not the same as our own. A lot of dark comedy. One of the dead exiting the graveyard said \"Things are kinda dead around here\" His partner said \"Yeah, I dying to get out!\" :)

.[/b]

Well, the Dawn of the Dead that just came out last year, was a remake to a movie that came out in 1978 of the same name, and that movie was a sequel to Night of the Living Dead and was followed by Day of the Dead and Land of the Dead, I was just wondering if you saw anything about that series in the future...not the remakes...

JasonX

HI HDRKID

1. so the guy askin the questions had almost the same aviator as me and did he every say how old he was?

2. So war of the worlds was good? and what actors play the parts in the line you saw the movie in?

3. have you ever saw the movie boggeyman on any other lines?

4. WHt did the girl look like who played jeannie was she pretty?

5. have you ever went to a line where star wars wasnt't a boxoffice hit?

6. can you tell me what celebrites look alot different from they do on this line?

StarLord

Kid,

Wrong kid, I happen to know of two instances where no answer was returned when communication was sent to his Gibbness regarding failure of the hdr unit. No answer, no refund.

Let's take a look at your latest lie. Man, was it ever a wopper. You recently claimed that you come from a 'psychic' family. A huh. What crap. IF you had come from a 'psychic' family, they would have most certainly seen the disturbances that would be cause by 25 police cars coming to your home and you would have known....

News like this about your family being psychic is amazing. How many of you fight crime in your spare time?

gl100

Wrong kid, I happen to know of two instances where no answer was returned when communication was sent to his Gibbness regarding failure of the hdr unit. No answer, no refund.

Star,

Didn?t you get the memo? Gibbs couldn?t respond. Too busy with his own problems. Kansas was bought out in a hostile takeover by a cabal of evil Texas oilmen led by J.R. Ewing and Cliff Barnes. They are trying to corner the corn-generated gasahol market. Man, is there no stopping these guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.