HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

pieceofaman

Re: HDRKID

1. Kid have you ever been to a time line where you were able to see what one of the posters here looked like? I don't mean future posters but people that we all know now?

2. I remember you told me once that the divergence rate between this time line and other time lines start to increase once you move away from where you are using the HDR. This is the reason you gave me when you said it would be impossible to travel close to where I live and describe what you see.

Have you ever just moved far way from where you live in the astral? Where did you go? And what was the divergence rate? Was it really that big?

Maggot7

Hey HDRkid could u tell me how to find a vortex for time travel it would be great help thanks

Frog186

hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog I am going to make this short I just wanted to say I have two questions to ask you so here they are:

1. Are you going to send me the capacitor soon to my home address or have you built it thanks for helping me out very much with it?

2. Will robots rule the world in the near or further future like will their be a war or not against humans?

thanks for everything and thanks for listening I will talk with you later on see you later and thanks for all of the pics, information, and so on!

virtualgirl

Hello HDRKID,

I'm sorry to say, that I don't think I've really ever made it to your thread. This is interesting. So you are saying that on a regular basis, you use an HDR and time travel. Can you give us a couple near future sure fire predictions? I would be really curious as to the outcome. I'm not talking about movie ratings but real news stuff. I have seen the HDR on his site but haven't bought one. Quite frankly, I find the thought of putting something I don't understand on my head and plugging it in to electricity alittle disturbing. LOL Anyway, let me know if you can produce something to test with. Thanks.

Virtualgirl

fanavans

I use the HDR for astral time travel. ?

Hitting the exact date is almost impossible. For example I tried to hit 1915 and got 1916, then I tried to go back to the same 1916, and I got 1917 and a completely different timeline, one that was very poor.

The longer the jump the more the inaccuracy. I tried for 2150 and hit 2152, then I tried again for 2150 and got 2154. This is typical for me. Perhaps you are a more skilled psychic and can do better astral time travel.

In short jumps I am more accurate. I tried for Jan 1, 2000 and hit Dec 31, 1999. For some reason 2010-2015 is blocked off. Not sure why...

Kid,

I understand this; what I was specifically asking is why some time ago you said that it was possible to choose the place, and more recently you said that the place is always where you use the HDR unit? See the inconsistency?

Fanavans

Maggot7

hdrkid can u tell me more about the hdr that one dude who said it didn't work for him probably didn't use it right or long enough I also know thats is experimental they made a new hdr one that has 4 knobs and is safety proof so u won't get electricuted its supposed to be the best version and they have the john bajak flux capactitor for sell to could you please tell me how to find a vortex and that if u have physically travelled in time thanks for the help

pauli

\"Do women make this trade a lot? I think I know what you mean. The future is a lot darker than people realize.\"

Actually, kid, the comment I made was harking back to a saying that was common in the late 60's early 70's when feminism was on the rise. The saying went "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle."

Whereas I am not a feminist (I believe in more traditional roles for women - even though I believe that a woman should have the freedom to work if she chooses.) and the saying was slightly before my time, it still was a little bit of an inside joke for those old enough to understand my original meaning.

Like I said, I was being bad.

pearlheartgtr

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"pauli\")</div>
Actually, kid, the comment I made was harking back to a saying that was common in the late 60's early 70's when feminism was on the rise. The saying went \"A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.\"

Whereas I am not a feminist (I believe in more traditional roles for women - even though I believe that a woman should have the freedom to work if she chooses.) and the saying was slightly before my time, it still was a little bit of an inside joke for those old enough to understand my original meaning.

Like I said, I was being bad.[/b]

Feminists WANT balls
Liberated women collect them and show them to our friends

--pearl

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"pearlheartgtr\")</div>
Feminists WANT balls
Liberated women collect them and show them to our friends

--pearl[/b]

No, just the seriously screwed up ones. A true Liberated woman realizes that trophys of this ILK only serve to prove that insanity does exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.