HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudpuppy

Re: HDRKID

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
Mudpuppy,

While some of my comments may have crossed over a line I did not see, as possibly have Starlords, I think it is wrong to admonish anyone for calling a hoax a hoax.[/b]

Well, HDR kid being a "hoax" is your opinion. Obviously, it isn't everyone elses.....otherwise, we wouldn't have 88 pages of continued interest in him.

Gibbs' claims made about the HDR include actual physical time travel if the HDR is operated at \"a vortex point.\" Vortex points do not exist. Similar to the famous charlatan Uri Gellar, and right in line with all the mediums debunked by Harry Houdini (not to mention James Randi), Gibbs also claims that the HDR will not work in the presence of a skeptic.
Take these two absolute incontrovertible facts about Gibbs and the HDR together and tell me, are you really prepared to say that the HDRKid is not a hoaxer?[/b]

O.K. Well, you've laid it all out very nicely and the people reading this thread have the ability to take that information and decide for themselves. If they choose to continue to have interest in the kid and the HDR machine or decide it's dangerous, that's their choice. Some members don't want to hear the same disparaging remarks towards HDR kid on every page. They've obviously decided to have a continued interest in him. That is their right.

Starlord has let himself get rattled by the Kid several times.[/b]
There is an ancient proverb that says: "He that angers you, controls you".

As you suggested, I have mostly stopped reading the thread, except when I note that there is a new post from Starlord here.
I usually only use the \"new posts\" function on this board since I've read most of what's here. When I see a new post from Starlord to HDRKid, I click here for the entertainment value.[/b]
Well, there's no crime against that. But when the "entertainment" turns hostile and obscenities are used and you describe a member as "crap floats", you have to check yourself because HDR kid is a member just like you and StarLord and we defend his right to post his experiences, just like we would for you or any other member.......to say, for example, that Titor was really Elvis. ;)

I must reiterate though that it seems a little ridiculous to me for you to say the \"jury is still out\" on a device that operates on the principles of radionics, a bankrupt pseudoscience that was debunked repeatedly in the early part of the 20th century. Early \"Radionics\" Quackery

Harte[/b]
Yes, the HDR machine has pretty much been given the death sentence.....but there are those who keep trying to breathe life into it with Tesla coils and flux capacitors and whatever else they can come up with.....but then again, jurys have been known to convict innocent men....so, who knows what the future holds.

Maggot7

Your wrong time travel is real look at the philidelphia experiment and if you can astral project then you can time travel and look at steven gibbs he has time travelled lots of times and hdrkid I know know were u can get the john bajak flux cap

Tigge

Hdrkid, have you ever been to one line where the confederacy beats the union in the american civil war?If so, please ellaborate.

Havent followed up the thread that much so Im not that certain if its been asked before.

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi Hdr it's Frog I just wanted to say I bought another item from sona it is a aladdin lamp necklace it should be here in two to three weeks I hope it works if not then it was a waste anyways have you got a job yet and have you got the part yet for the capacitor? thanks for your time and patience and so much more so nothing much has been happening lately just hanging out and such well I got to go now I will talk with you later on I have one question when does martial law happen and will affect the world greatly? thanks see ya later!

StarLord

Since you asked kid,

I am not mad at you or the h d r placebo. I am sad actually. Sad because you never answer a question as Heart has pointed out. Sad because of the veracity lacking in the information here. Sad because you claim to have an ability and all you do with it is chase 'future' wrestlers, Dead movies and other mundane pursuits when you could be of a service to this world. If you had the ability that you claimed you do, you would be bringing back technology that would save the world you claim will soon be lost.

You would be helping those you say are soon to die. Don't you think it better to help than to just waste your time hashing out whether or not comic books are still in the future?

I know quite a few people that would give their eye teeth to go and do what you claim you can do and help save this earth. They would be spending all their time at laboratories and bring back information regarding alternatives to new energy sources and medicine......

I wonder why you are not doing that kid? Don't you care about this planet and the people that live here? I wonder why you have chosen to play games when instead you could be helping all the people on this earth??

That's very sad indeed.

The_Ruffneck

Well the only things that annoy me about this thread really are the bizarre pop culture questions about actors and movies (who cares....really?) and the Kids occasionnal stupid comments like "I fell that our present technology is crude and primitive compared to what we will have in the future." and lastly his constant degrading of our timeline.

Yes we know it's a crap timeline compared to some of them but what the hell can we do about it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Since you asked kid,

I am not mad at you or the h d r ?placebo. ?I am sad actually. ?Sad because you never answer a question as Heart has pointed out. Sad because of the veracity lacking in the information here. Sad because you claim to have an ability and all you do with it is chase 'future' wrestlers, Dead movies and other mundane pursuits when you could be of a service to this world. ?If you had the ability that you claimed you do, ?you would be bringing back technology that would save the world you claim will soon be lost.

You would be helping those you say are soon to die. ?Don't you think it better to help than to just waste your time hashing out whether or not comic books are still in the future?

I know quite a few people that would give their eye teeth to go and do what you claim you can do and help save this earth. ?They would be spending all their time at laboratories and bring back information regarding alternatives to new energy sources and medicine......

I wonder why you are not doing that kid? ?Don't you care about this planet and the people that live here? ?I wonder why you have chosen to play games when instead you could be helping all the people on this earth?? ? ?

That's very sad indeed.[/b]

What's your fixation with the kid?

tchetcha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div>
What's your fixation with the kid?[/b]

Starlord is our happy debunker. Every good forum must have one or two. It wouldn't been such fun without him.

John

Layoff the kid. Maybe all of what he sees is merely creations of his imagination and subconcious. Maybe it is all real. We do know it is real to him. However, we must all realize that reality is the brain's interpretation of neural pathways streaming with electricity.

So, what could be real to the kid, for us, may just be an over excited current running through a nerve. Or it could be really happening. Astral travel and projection are highly subjectionable. So, no one person can prove or disprove, without using physiological studies, what the kid is experiencing while he is using the HDR.

I would suggest we all cool off and take this as an experience sharing thread. This is what HDRKid experienced with the HDR. No more and no less.

Whether or not the experience of astral travel or usage of the HDR in travelling is a valid science is a subject for another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.