Hello 2004, I am from 2035

R

Roman

I am a big football fan and know who wins the World Cup 2006. I also know the years in which my team wins the Premier League and FA Cup. However, most sport dissolved on a professional level during the War and is just slowly beginning to reform again.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

The War, eh?

Is this the one in which America's civil war starts and Russia launches nukes at them?

R

Roman

Why is this timeline so alien? It's only 31 years into your past....

If I went back to 1973 I wouldn't consider it alien....

What year were you born in? How old are your mother and father in your timeline?

Maybe 'alien' is too strong a word but it is certainly different. Different attitudes, pastimes (or lack of) and speed. Everything is so quick and flashy here. I like it in a way but I can't help feel that if you spent less time watching reality television and more time in doing other things people would be closer and the War could be avoided. Too late now though.

I was born in 2009. My father was born in 1977 and my mother was born in 1980, so that would make them 27 and 24 here. I have thought about visiting them but what would I say? It may weird me out too, so I best not.

Phoenix

Is this some kind of hidden remark about the email address I am using? Because that is not my email address.
Yes, sorry.

Whose's e-mail is it?

Your posts are placing you in the John Titor/Alexander level.

I need a few more days to be sure, but you are handling yourself very well.

Do you know anything about a St. Germain?

R

Roman

The War, eh?

Is this the one in which America's civil war starts and Russia launches nukes at them?

Yes. I have talked about this earlier in the thread.

lev

Originally posted by JediStryker@Jun 18 2004, 10:13 PM
Wouldn't it be interesting if this were a Titor from another 'worldline'?
::.. Thats funny ..::.. Lets go ahead and put the Grandfather paradox to the test..

::..Is this your Time Machine?..::

fetch3.jpg

::..Better angle you ask?..::

fetch2.jpg

::.. Is it yours? ..::

MadeYouLook

I am a big football fan and know who wins the World Cup 2006. I also know the years in which my team wins the Premier League and FA Cup. However, most sport dissolved on a professional level during the War and is just slowly beginning to reform again.

Is it Brazil again? Do you know about sports other than football? NBA, NHL, etc?

lev

Originally posted by Phoenix@Jun 18 2004, 10:14 PM

Your posts are placing you in the John Titor/Alexander level.

::.. Don't dismiss the guy so quickly ..::.. Give him a chance ..::.. :D ..::