Hello 2004, I am from 2035

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Originally posted by Roman@Jun 18 2004, 05:28 PM
Roman,

What would YOU consider evidence? You're obviously making an extravagant claim.....

That is a good question. I think, considering the limits of your technology, 100% proof would be very hard to attain. Maybe my claims are 'extravagant' in your minds but I am only telling the truth. Whether you choose to believe me is totally up to you. I am not bothered.
Can you give us any proof at all? You must understand our skepticism, we encounter many many hoaxes :)

lev

::..Is your "time" machine a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric? ..::.. Is the unit powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid?..::.. Does your unit weigh 500lbs?..::..
::.. Please post photos of the unit in your car ..:: That is where it is located, correct?..::
::..Great having you here..::

lev

Originally posted by Roman@Jun 18 2004, 09:39 PM
Can you give us any proof at all? You must understand our skepticism, we encounter many many hoaxes :)

This is interesting to me. People claiming to be time travellers regulary post here? Do real time travellers post here (other than me)? I understand your scepticism but I cannot think how to give you proof, nor do I have any real desire to.
::.. This is a brand new forum :: Its not even in search engines yet ..::.. sure we get visitors all the time ..::.. We know all about your time ::