Hello 2004, I am from 2035

JediStryker

Welcome, Roman. Good to have you on the site.

2035 seems to be one of the most temporally active times in the future. Very interesting.

First things first; we have a form we like to have all our TTer visitors fill out; if you wouldn't mind doing so, it can be found here:

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...php?showtopic=9

Please post the answers here.

Thanks for your time. I hope you enjoy our site.

JS

Unintentional

Another one!?

Welcome Roman. This site must be big in the future. All the time travelors head here. :lol:

JediStryker

Originally posted by Unintentional@Jun 18 2004, 10:47 AM
Another one!?

Welcome Roman. ?This site must be big in the future. ?All the time travelors head here. :lol:
It's proof of our success. Huzzah!

John

Welcome Roman. I have some questions I'd like to ask you but I'll give you time to fill in the survey. I have no comments at this time. Well just a quick question, how long have you been here?

Jovial_Kitten

Originally posted by JediStryker+Jun 18 2004, 11:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JediStryker @ Jun 18 2004, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Unintentional@Jun 18 2004, 10:47 AM
Another one!?

Welcome Roman. This site must be big in the future. All the time travelors head here. :lol:
It's proof of our success. Huzzah! [/b][/quote]
There have only been two links passed out on websites that I know of,
Gavin's board, and the John Titor community I run on livejournal. I have a feeling someone is trying to have fun with us.

Rug

How is your time different from ours? Are there any wars bound for our future?

Strangevisitor

Well, I've printed off a copy of the Time Travel Forum homepage and put it in my personal time capsule. Maybe someone in the future actually found it. I don’t know why anyone would care. But yeah, I think someone might be messing with us. It would be cool if the site was that popular in the future.
Welcome Roman.