Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

Aevi Vegr

Well... I'm going to go right out and say that I am not comfortable with uploading photos at this time, at least not of the whole thing. You must understand that my time machine is not very portable and I am a bit paranoid over it's security. I can post photos of some of the components at a later date.
As for my diagrams, I see that they aren't showing up, but if you right click on where they are supposed to be and click "view image" it will take you to them.

Samstwitch

Many people come on the Internet and on this Forum claiming to be Time Travelers. John Titor is the only one who ever posted photos of his Time Machine and much more. He shared very specific information, enough that made many people believe his story even to this day. IMO, all other self-proclaimed Time Travelers who visited our Forum were hoaxers.

You are on the Internet claiming to be a Time Traveler. The diagrams you posted are not enough to be convincing.

My questions are not intended to offend you. They are merely an effort to validate your claims. If you are a real TT, then you need to show us evidence that will convince us.

Aevi Vegr

No offense taken. I understand your desire to validate me. The more evidence I post, the greater the risk I am put at. I am in a situation where I cannot escape if I am found, because my time machine is broken down. I'm not actually currently near my time machine. It is being stored at an industrial plant while I try to get my feet on the ground here. I have managed to procure a job and I am working to get the money needed to buy some parts I need for repairs. When I start taking it apart to make repairs, I will post photos. .
John Titor can post a few pictures of a box and be considered proven? What about his picture with the light beam? If there really was a blackhole, wouldn't it bend all the light creating distortions of all the surrounding objects too? And why does his machine only have two singularities? You can't triangulate a coordinate with only two anchors. I am not finding myself convinced. I would never trust anyone claiming to be connected to any military, they are all bastards.
As for the divergence in the worldlines, I am not sure what it is. I was supposed to travel back to the 1840 of my own worldline, but I am finding myself in a foreign one. While I did indeed travel back in time, I also jumped worldlines due to the malfunction. I won't be able to know the divergence unless I can get all the computers back online. Unfortunately, if the memory has been destroyed then my mission will be a failure.
I will probably be here for a while, so I am in no hurry to convince anyone. It is irrelevant to my mission. I will only be on here on weekend nights.

Samstwitch

John Titor posted a plethora of information and photos that convinced many of us that he was a real Time Traveler. John's family through the attorney that represents them has also confirmed that John was here and much more.

Your world and John's are not the same. His military is not the same as your military. The two cannot be compared.His government is not the same as your government. His world was transformed after a World Nuclear War which caused a major shift in state, federal, and world powers. I mention these things because your world and his are totally different.

Your claims and methods of time travel are also very different.

Why do you want to go to 1840?
What is your mission?
Why are you posting on the Internet if you are so concerned about being discovered?

Last edited:

Liberty

Well you have help in this time period! Just have to know where to look! But the world line you describe is real gloomy! We expect the new world order to die in 2020!

Aevi Vegr

I don't have an attorney or a known family. Heck, I don't even know what my mother named me. I decided on the name when I was older.
The mission is for me to acquire land in the western territories and then contact Dr. H. so that the resistance can form a colony. Dr. H. is supposed to create better time machines capable of carrying more supplies, technology, and people. I am supposed to scout out a place that will serve us well. We will then create a base somewhere where we won't be disturbed for centuries. When the time comes, my descendents should have the technology to alter key events in the world to ensure the revolution's success. Of course I am required to be on my own timeline, which may be a harder task than we originally thought. I need to be able to see the full diagnostics for the incident that brought me here so that it can resolved.
I am posting on the internet because I need to get things off my mind. It is far more dangerous for me to talk about these things in real life. If I did, I could be captured by your government or sent to a hospital. I have access to darknet technologies that make this relatively safe for me. I need to be careful about disclosing my location.

Samstwitch

About an attorney...I didn't mention that to suggest you should get one. I was making the point that there are many factors that tied into John Titor's story that made it believable.

The mission is for me to acquire land in the western territories...

What state? What means do you have to acquire land from that time period?

It is difficult to believe that your mission was to go back in time 200 years to obtain land and think that your descendants could still retain it 200 years later. There are millions of things that could interrupt your mission/goals during the 200 years between 1840 and 2043.

It is difficult to believe that a 19-year-old would be sent back to the 1800's to acquire land during the period of the Wild West. There is no guarantee that you would even have descendants to survive 200 years. There are just too many things that could go wrong in a 200-year time span to interrupt your goals. You and/or your descendants (if you had any that survived) could die of influenza, any infections (even a cut, as antibiotics were not available), diseases, or many other things due to lack of medicine that was not available in that time period. Many women and babies died during the birthing process. The average life expectancy was age 40 during the 1800's. Many children died before they reached the age of 5-years-old.

Have you studied the history of the Wild West during the 1800's? Most people had to grow their own food to survive. Their crops were dependent on the weather, i.e., rain and other factors. Droughts forced people to relocate. Farmers used archaic tools that we are no longer familiar with. The labor was hard and difficult. Survival was difficult.

To believe you could travel back in time 200 years on your own Wordline is difficult. If you are telling the truth, then perhaps that is why something went wrong and you were bumped off your Wordline onto ours with a large divergence.

Even if you could go back 200 years in time, according to John Titor, you would not end up on your Wordline...your mission could not be accomplished for the people in your Wordline. He traveled from 2036 on his Worldline to 1975 on our Wordline. What he accomplished here did not affect his Worldline.

John Titor said about his Time Machine that he could not travel more than 60 years with accuracy:

The C204 unit is accurate from 50 to 60 years a jump and travels at about 10 years an hour at 100% power.

The C204 begins to "break away" at about 60 years. This means the level of confidence drops rapidly after 60 years of travel and the worldline divergence increases. In other words, if I wanted to go back 2000 years and meet Christ, there is a better than average chance I would end up on a worldline where he was never born.

Have you had any formal schooling? Have you studied any historical events? Are you familiar with the history of the U.S. on your Worldline since the year 2000? Did the Twin Towers in New York City get destroyed on 9/11/01? If so, who was responsible for it happening?

Can you tell me who the president was in 2013 on your Worldline? Can you tell me the names in sequence of the presidents from 2013 onward?

YOUR TIME MACHINE

What does it look like without going into technical detail? Is it like sitting in a chair? Is it a large cylinder-type? Can it move around, is it portable or does it sit stationary? How large or small is it?

Last edited:

ann holt

Oh dear god. I really hope this is a joke or some kind of nutcase fantasy. I have had nightmares about the things you are referring to. All I really know though is that I will be there. Not in my current body of course, But I will be. There will be a lot of angels in the future stuck in human form. Oh heck there are a lot of them here now. I have also noticed in the last 3-4 months more and more of them are seeking me out for answers as to why they are so on edge lately. It is discerning to say the least. Anyway, I have a serious question for you, I wrote a book called the non humans guide to living with humans. I was told (spiritually) that there was a reason I had to get it all put in print. In your timeline, is it there? I would be happy to email you a copy of it if you like. I don't care if it makes money or not it is just important to me that as many people get it as possible. Don't ask why LOL I don't really know aside from once a certain person gets it that will be one clear checkpoint for my life path..

ann holt

Oh dear god. I really hope this is a joke or some kind of nutcase fantasy. I have had nightmares about the things you are referring to. All I really know though is that I will be there. Not in my current body of course, But I will be. There will be a lot of angels in the future stuck in human form. Oh heck there are a lot of them here now. I have also noticed in the last 3-4 months more and more of them are seeking me out for answers as to why they are so on edge lately. It is discerning to say the least. Anyway, I have a serious question for you, I wrote a book called the non humans guide to living with humans. I was told (spiritually) that there was a reason I had to get it all put in print. In your timeline, is it there? I would be happy to email you a copy of it if you like. I don't care if it makes money or not it is just important to me that as many people get it as possible. Don't ask why LOL I don't really know aside from once a certain person gets it that will be one clear checkpoint for my life path..
Oh wow, got ahead of myself, I should at least introduce myself LOL! Pleased to meet you :) My name is ann holt, sort of thats my pen name. I write paranormal romance usually, but also wrote a book on all the hypnosis sessions and interviews I have done with people who don't believe they are human. Basically it is a compilation of questions to help those with non human souls learn more about themselves.