Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

Aevi Vegr

I have never seen any substantiated proof showing the existence of extraterrestrials.
Here is my honest opinion of Rand Paul and the 2016 election.
Let's suppose that I can really travel back to 1840 in my own worldline and I live there for a few decades and convince a certain John Booth and fellow conspirators to not kill Lincoln. Whats to say he wouldn't be killed by another group of conspirators the next day? or the next week? The point is that some events in history may be seemingly fixed and that the only way to prevent these seemingly fixed events requires a traveler to go farther back in time to change the variables that caused the scenario in the first place. Also, each of these seemingly fixed events can have many permutations. Rand might not even be elected and the events could still be very similar. In fact, if the presidency really is just a puppet position, then the election itself could be an insignificant variable. If he is elected, he has two choices. If he resists, he either succeeds or fails. If he fails, then that probably would mean that he was killed off. If he succeeds, then cheers. If he doesn't resist, then you get something resembling my worldline. When a worldline split into new worldlines, it seems that everything that happens as a result of events that happen prior to a split cannot be changed except by traveling back before the split. To a certain point, he is nothing more than an actor playing a character on the world's stage. I oversimplified that; there are so many more variables that may be plausible and it requires knowledge of motivation to accurately gauge results. At what point does resistance become useless? Is there a point where our actions and ultimately our own persons become insignificant due to the choices of those before us?

Liberty

Wow... you are asking questions faster than I can answer them.
Obama resigns midway through 2015, I am not sure of the date. Biden does sound familiar, but I can't assure you that he was vice-president in my worldline.
Paul was not forced out of the white house. Paul signs away U.S. sovereignty in an international treaty, along with a few bills and executive orders, the oligarchy is formed.
The revolution has an ambiguous start, so it is hard to pinpoint a date that could be considered the start. Everyone will have different opinions on that. I guess I would say that it started on Christmas Eve 2016. It was then that the IID's were officially mandated. While rebel factions still exist in the year 2043 and hopefully beyond that, I think that it can be agreed that it ended when the U.S. Military defeats us rebels on 18/3/19 near DC. After the November Nuke, the opinions of the people shifted and that was a great hindrance to the revolution. Lacking supplies, a large number of rebels headed for DC in a desperate attempt to seize control.

If I can't get to my destination I will return to Dr. H. so that we can attempt to upgrade our methods. If we can't do that, then I will go back to fighting a seemingly hopeless war. If it is because I can't my machine to work again here, then I will stay here and try to rebuild it with reverse engineering.

I was just thinking that maybe John Titor's time machine was one of a few designs. It makes sense for different machines to have different advantages and disadvantages. I assume that his machine uses both singularities to find an approximate destination. I'm gonna guess that the computer on it can store co0rdinates so that it can jump back.

I mentioned that I have a job here. I managed to obtain a job with a contractor that is off the records. I can't be legally employed because I haven't been born yet. Using tools from the construction site, we were able to hoist the machine onto a trailer and we moved it. I paid him in silver that I brought back with me. I also proceeded to surrender half my pay for the first four weeks using the machine as collateral. It is safe there. I am surrendering more money monthly as rent to keep it there, but the price isn't too bad considering.

Market is the key word there. It will be possible to buy them, but I am not sure of the price range. The technology itself is more dangerous than the device that uses it. The first device with the technology will be available in about six months. What I am saying is that a device using a certain new technology will become commercially available. It will be the firstborn of the technology, and like the original personal PCs, there will only be a limited market for it.
You should be able to recognize it based on the description I have given you, but I will try to spell it out. It is the creation of device built on a technology capable of creating sentience.

Ok ! John Kerry is pushing the un treaty! One week ago!

The militia in the united states are getting restless. In Kansas. The political and HYDROGEN revolution is beginning. Im a part of that process. We expect an earthquake in the new madrid zone. We in America had the warnings from prophets and or other time travelers about the judgement upon america! Titor only told us so much. If you are real, The militia will help you! Jesus will save a lot of areas from destruction! As im writing this I just saw another shooting star (interesting)

Titor told us about HYDROGEN. It is catching on like wild fire. Titor said N day was in 2015. A divergence would be if it started earlier or later.

The bikers and truckers just marched on DC a few weeks ago! Right now we are in government shutdown. Hope we are Titor's world line I dont like yours :)!
(no offense!)

Tell us what you know! If Sammy talks to you. it means we are listening! Information saves more lives!

Samstwitch

Obama resigns midway through 2015, I am not sure of the date. Biden does sound familiar, but I can't assure you that he was vice-president in my worldline.
Paul was not forced out of the white house. Paul signs away U.S. sovereignty in an international treaty, along with a few bills and executive orders, the oligarchy is formed.
The revolution has an ambiguous start, so it is hard to pinpoint a date that could be considered the start. Everyone will have different opinions on that. I guess I would say that it started on Christmas Eve 2016. It was then that the IID's were officially mandated. While rebel factions still exist in the year 2043 and hopefully beyond that, I think that it can be agreed that it ended when the U.S. Military defeats us rebels on 18/3/19 near DC. After the November Nuke, the opinions of the people shifted and that was a great hindrance to the revolution. Lacking supplies, a large number of rebels headed for DC in a desperate attempt to seize control.

I bring attention to the details and dates in your comment above, which occurred on your Worldline 24-30 years before 2043, which was many years before you were even born. Please keep that in mind while I make my points.

Richard Nixon was a U.S. president from 1969 to 1974. He was the only president to resign from office. That was 39 years ago, and I'm sure that very few young people today in my Worldline in America can tell you any details about it, or are even aware of it. In my experience, most young Americans with a formal education (especially someone as young as you, 19-year-olds) don't know anything about this event even with the Internet at their fingertips, because of the passage of time and the dumbing-down of Americans.

You are 19-years-old claiming to be from the year 2043, which means the resignation of President Obama happened approximately 30 years earlier on your Wordline. You have had no formal education and spent most of your short life working in a Revolution.

You claim that President Obama will resign (within the next 3 years) over a scandal regarding a device, which you say will be on the market within the next 6 months. To know that specific time-frame for an event that happened 30 years earlier for you seems highly unlikely...especially since you claim to have been accidentally bumped into this time period of 2013. I just find it difficult to believe you would be that familiar with events that occurred 30 years earlier (for you) on your Worldline, events that supposedly happened 11 years before you were even born.

I am a researcher who studies many historical events, but even I could not give details of events (down to the months) leading up to President Nixon's resignation and I was here when it happened.

Looking at these facts that you have stated, with respect to what I have said regarding the history of President Nixon, the passage of time, your limited education, young age, etc., I find it difficult to believe that you would know these specific details and time-frames about a scandal and resignation of President Obama that happened 30 years earlier for you.

In comparison to you, John Titor was 38-years-old when he made his Time Travel trip to our Worldline. On the surface his mission was rather simple, to retrieve a specific computer from 1975, but it was actually quite complicated as any TT mission would be. He was carefully chosen for the task, because the Engineer of the computer that he was to retrieve was his grandfather. John did not have a full education, however, prior to making the journey here, he trained intensely under the military for 2 years, including training trips in Time Travel, was a devoted student of history, studied the language differences, studied behavior differences, and many other things to prepare himself for the trip.

My point in bringing this up is that you are so young, and you have no experience or training to accomplish your mission that is supposedly to take place 200 years before your time. You could not even give me a specific location as to where you are supposed to acquire land. You are not prepared for such a mission.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would send you, a 19-year-old, on a mission in a home-made Time Machine that could take you back 200 years. When on John's Worldline, the government (professional experts, a team of scientists and engineers in the field) had a hard time inventing a Time Machine through a long trial-and-error period that could send him into the past within 60 years to a Worldline with a 2.0 divergence.

I'm not trying to be offensive with my remarks. I'm just analyzing what you have said to determine if you are a genuine Time Traveler or a Hoaxer. This is standard procedure whenever someone claims to be a Time Traveler. With respect to what I have written here, I am not convinced.

Last edited:

Samstwitch

On our Worldline, both Paul's are well-known for protecting and trying to restore our Constitutional Rights. Neither of them would ever succumb to a New World Order or an oligarchy rule.

And Obama claimed to fix the economy when he was elected five years ago, and look where we are at right now. Government shutdown, tada.

When Obama was elected, nobody knew anything about him. People were fooled by his charisma. He was promoted by Oprah Winfrey, an Entertainer. Obama is a pathological liar. That much he has shown us during his time in Office. His past is hidden, but if you dig deep you will find it is very sordid. That's why I never voted for him. Obama has lied to the American people from the beginning.

Ron Paul has a history as an Obstetric Physician and a Congressman, and Rand Paul, his son, is making a history as a Senator. They are very outspoken and take firm stands on important political issues. They are known for upholding the U.S. Constitution and discouraging federal control of the people in our government. We know who they are and the ideals that they represent, because of their track record.

So I cannot compare Obama with the Pauls, except to say, they are upright and he is not.

Last edited:

white death

I have a quick question about the storage of your alleged time machine. Do the people you are paying rent to, know what the object is? Have they asked questions, and if so, what were they told? It sounds like a bulky object, and not something you would see everyday in our world.

Khaos

where the wild things are
On our Worldline, both Paul's are well-known for protecting and trying to restore our Constitutional Rights. Neither of them would ever succumb to a New World Order or an oligarchy rule.

And Obama claimed to fix the economy when he was elected five years ago, and look where we are at right now. Government shutdown, tada.

When Obama was elected, nobody knew anything about him. People were fooled by his charisma. He was promoted by Oprah Winfrey, an Entertainer. Obama is a pathological liar. That much he has shown us during his time in Office. His past is hidden, but if you dig deep you will find it is very sordid. That's why I never voted for him. Obama has lied to the American people from the beginning.

Ron Paul has a history as an Obstetric Physician and a Congressman, and Rand Paul, his son, is making a history as a Senator. They are very outspoken and take firm stands on important political issues. They are known for upholding the U.S. Constitution and discouraging federal control of the people in our government. We know who they are and the ideals that they represent, because of their track record.

So I cannot compare Obama with the Pauls, except to say, they are upright and he is not.

Greed changes people. Money, power. I'm not saying compare the Pauls and Obama, but don't immediately throw out the possibility of someone being a false prophet. Anyone can be. No matter their background.

Frog186

Hi aevi-vegr I'm frog I have a couple of questions for you so here they are and thanks for answering these for me and thanks for your time and patience I like magick and the paranormal and I have seen and heard the past and future through my dreams and astral travel I also have a very small time machine but I can't upload the pictures or photos of it because my video camera or digital camera broke so sorry about that as well one experience I had was I was sleeping one night and I saw a bright blue light or mist or fog go across my bedroom ceiling and then it disappeared or vanished after five or ten seconds or mins I don't know what it was in general and in private was it a time disturbance, time shift, time wave, it wasn't a ghost or spirit, creature, monster, or anything like that and I didn't touch the light or mist I was afraid of it so I went back to sleep and my eyes saw it while they were opened I have three questions:

1. In your timeline is virtual reality and video games and computer games popular?

2. What kind of technology and science or physics do you have in your timeline?

3. Do libraries and historical buildings exist in your timeline also do you have teleportation, time travel, levitation, antigravity, and invisibility in your timeline?

thanks for everything I hope you have a cool day and thanks for talking with me I hope I didn't bother you too much well I will talk with you later on!

Samstwitch

...don't immediately throw out the possibility of someone being a false prophet. Anyone can be. No matter their background.

Whether theory or fact, my statements are always based on a combination of research, knowledge, and experience (if it applies).

ann holt

Your email address is not visible, or if it is I have no clue how to find it. Anyway, if you or anyone wants a copy of the book just drop me an email at [email protected] and I will send it no problem :)

ann holt

He resigns because of a scandal. His administration has been full of scandals, but one will make the others seem petty and not noteworthy. In about six months, if the timelines are close enough, a certain device will appear on the marketplace that has the potential to revolutionize the world. It will directly conflict with his agenda. He will take actions against it. One of those actions will be exposed to the world and he will resign. I can't give you much more detail on that.

Was the device invented by a man named McAfee to interfere with NSA spying? CLICK ME

I am not aware of multiple Pauls. The only pictures of the Paul that I am referring to were rather recent in my time and so I might not be able to identify between them. If you could give their full names, I could look them up and see if I can tell.

The 2 Pauls (click on their names):

View attachment 1220
Ron Paul

View attachment 1221
Rand Paul

During the Paul Administration, and after the revolution was ended, the world's superpowers merged into an oligarchy. All other nations were coerced into the oligarchy's rule.

During the Paul Presidency on your Worldline, was he forced out of the White House? How did this oligarchy take-over happen during his presidency?

Exactly when did the Revolution begin and end?

You forgot Rue Paul :)

Attachments

• ruepaul.jpg
    ruepaul.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 5