Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

paradox404

The time machine is equipped with two types of computers. The main computer uses technology based on the 4th circuit. The rear three are entirely different. They had to be made to be able to withstand high radiation and gravitational forces. I don't think that the typical silicon chip could work in those conditions. The computers are a prototype quantum computers. I am not well acquainted with the science behind them.

The computers are custom made. I basically built the main computer using spare parts. They aren't much to look at and as I said, photos of the time machine will only be released once the machine is working and I am ready to leave. I am considering releasing photos of other technologies at an earlier date, once I get a cheap digital camera.

A 1.9% difference is more than you might think. A 1% difference in DNA could mean billions of differences in an organism (I can't confirm that, I'm not a geneticist, its just something I've heard before.) When it comes to worldlines, the same principle is true. The majority of differences may be unnoticeable, but at that point there are going to be plenty of things to stand out.

Giorgio, I didn't build the machine alone. Nor am I the inventor. I have given some minor evidence for my credibility and the photos will be released soon enough. Be patient.
Steven Gibb's time machine uses an entirely different principle than mine. His only allows for astral projection into the past. His machine is little more than an electromagnetic field generator that is set to certain frequencies so that it help facilitate astral projection into the past. It supposedly has a low success rate, even for Steven, and I have not seen any proof that it can actually cause true astral projection into the past. In contrast, my machine can actually physically transport matter through time.

I'm not God. I don't know how to avoid a dystopia in this worldline, or even if its still possible to avoid it. This is your world, you do something about it. You need to take your life into your own hands and your world into your hands and push your will against it. I can't see your path or your destiny, but if you die fulfilling your path or destiny or your dreams, then I don't think you will have regrets in the end. And though its been repeated by both prophet and lunatic, "fight the good fight."

Lithium batteries.
Yes, of course. The government is already controlled by exterior forces and those forces have all their desires catered to them.
I don't know.

Previous research. I think that he previously worked for either a corporation or the government on similar technologies. That just makes the most sense to me.

Liberty, I am sorry, but I don't know much about astronomy. I know how to navigate by the stars and I know they are beautiful. Maybe you are referring to Venus?
I'm not sure what your other question is asking.

What do you mean by the "4th circuit"?

Wait... Quantum computers? I would love to see one of those! I don't know how that would work either, but I can only assume that it would use some sort of on chip neural network with (Compared to now) insane specs, other than that I have no clue of how the rest works.

I'm not sure about the number of changes a 1% divergence would cause on a creatures DNA, but it would cause a fair bit of variations. I figured that a 2% divergence would cause a "Paradise" to become a dystopia that our worldlines share. I'm guessing that a 5% divergence on a worldline can cause changes to the shape of the land there and other major changes in the timeline.

Your probably right about that one, the only way to get rid of it is to fight, but there is probably too many of THEM. The other way would be to change worldlines by using a time machine.

Would it be Lithium-ION? (There are many different variations of lithium batteries, another one I can think of right now is Lithium polymer)
That would mean your worldline is somewhat close to this one, probably less than 1%.
On this worldline he is.

That would make sense, out of curiosity, did the revolution ever get any unedited archives of the Internet? (Just curious, as I am trying make one at the moment)

Giorgio Armani

The time machine is equipped with two types of computers. The main computer uses technology based on the 4th circuit. The rear three are entirely different. They had to be made to be able to withstand high radiation and gravitational forces. I don't think that the typical silicon chip could work in those conditions. The computers are a prototype quantum computers. I am not well acquainted with the science behind them.

The computers are custom made. I basically built the main computer using spare parts. They aren't much to look at and as I said, photos of the time machine will only be released once the machine is working and I am ready to leave. I am considering releasing photos of other technologies at an earlier date, once I get a cheap digital camera.

A 1.9% difference is more than you might think. A 1% difference in DNA could mean billions of differences in an organism (I can't confirm that, I'm not a geneticist, its just something I've heard before.) When it comes to worldlines, the same principle is true. The majority of differences may be unnoticeable, but at that point there are going to be plenty of things to stand out.

Giorgio, I didn't build the machine alone. Nor am I the inventor. I have given some minor evidence for my credibility and the photos will be released soon enough. Be patient.
Steven Gibb's time machine uses an entirely different principle than mine. His only allows for astral projection into the past. His machine is little more than an electromagnetic field generator that is set to certain frequencies so that it help facilitate astral projection into the past. It supposedly has a low success rate, even for Steven, and I have not seen any proof that it can actually cause true astral projection into the past. In contrast, my machine can actually physically transport matter through time.

I'm not God. I don't know how to avoid a dystopia in this worldline, or even if its still possible to avoid it. This is your world, you do something about it. You need to take your life into your own hands and your world into your hands and push your will against it. I can't see your path or your destiny, but if you die fulfilling your path or destiny or your dreams, then I don't think you will have regrets in the end. And though its been repeated by both prophet and lunatic, "fight the good fight."

Lithium batteries.
Yes, of course. The government is already controlled by exterior forces and those forces have all their desires catered to them.
I don't know.

Previous research. I think that he previously worked for either a corporation or the government on similar technologies. That just makes the most sense to me.

Liberty, I am sorry, but I don't know much about astronomy. I know how to navigate by the stars and I know they are beautiful. Maybe you are referring to Venus?
I'm not sure what your other question is asking.
Thanks for replying to my question,

Liberty

"Liberty, I am sorry, but I don't know much about astronomy. I know how to navigate by the stars and I know they are beautiful. Maybe you are referring to Venus?
I'm not sure what your other question is asking."

Oh just some former time traveler talking about an anomaly to come close to earth and wreck it. In the mean time! We will fight the good fight.
I leave you with some humor.

http://www.jordan-webb.net/crazy_salesman.gif

There are alternatives to fighting. This new technology maybe what we need to win or save more lives. Glad you dropped in. Nobody likes whats up ahead in the future. I will always open a door to the salesman. He might sell to the other side. In 2001 most people said be careful. Titor said "stay safe." We say this everyday. I noticed you quit answering questions about states and locations. I understand. As a dying woman told me. "If I told you the truth, you would change your mind!" And we cant change our minds in the big chess game. Good luck on your mission.

one last question. If you feel like it. How is new mexico in 2043? :)

Aevi Vegr

The 4th circuit of electronics. It is a switch that can does not have to be on the intergers 0 or 1, but can be anywhere between those two intergers. It is the concept behind memrister technology.
If the divergence is less than 1% then your worldline will very, very probably share a similar fate to my dystopian worldline.
Lithium Polymer.
I have never seen an archive of the internet.

Anonynez

Aevi, have you had any progress toward finding a solution to being stranded here? Do you think there is any possible way to reactivate your machine? Have you fully accepted that you may be stuck on this timeline?

paradox404

The 4th circuit of electronics. It is a switch that can does not have to be on the intergers 0 or 1, but can be anywhere between those two intergers. It is the concept behind memrister technology.
If the divergence is less than 1% then your worldline will very, very probably share a similar fate to my dystopian worldline.
Lithium Polymer.
I have never seen an archive of the internet.

Thanks, I was curious on what that was, I tried searching google for it and legal stuff came up.

If you look past the propaganda on this worldline, you will be able to find what the cause is of the dystopia, it is quite possibly different to yours, but has the same or worse effect. The group in this worldline I have already mentioned. Out of curiosity, does the group of pampered individuals in your worldline have a particular sacred place in the world, if they do does it get destroyed?

Aevi, I would recommend that you fix your time machine as quickly as you can. The longer you stay here the greater the risk of the divergence changing. I suspect that there will be a convergence between attractor fields within a few years. (I'll just refer to them as attractor fields. I believe that they exist, basically they are a cluster of worldlines with a common outcome.) If you happen to be here when the war/revolution begins here, you way discover that the divergence drops or increases. (Such as you would either end up on an attractor field where the revolution is won, or the same as yours, where they lost) You could even go to the 1880's and find yourself already there or go back there to find that the outcome was that revolution was won without the time traveling revolutionaries. (Such as if you were on the Victory Field when you left.) (Sorry if I sound rude about this, I am not trying to.)

Perhaps one was never made? Or my counterpart's one was never completed, never found or was destroyed? (Rhetorical questions) Either way it probably wouldn't hold very much of it. The one I hope to make, with modern technology would hold only 64TB max, which is tiny considering the internet is ~1,000,000TB or larger.

ann holt

Something I want you to read! Since I like researching what time travelers are saying. WE had one named timeline_39 at the time travel institute back in 2008. He talks about " The Great Catastrophe!" an anomaly that comes close to earth and cause massive damage world wide. Why I bring this up is because nobody really notices this bright star close to earth now. You see it as the sun goes down. People dismiss it as just another bright star. Know anything about that?

Hello again | Time Travel Institute

????? So what is it then? I haven't seen it. I will look for it tomorrow at dusk.... If it was a wayward planet do you think NASA would tell us? Probably not....

Khaos

where the wild things are
Something I want you to read! Since I like researching what time travelers are saying. WE had one named timeline_39 at the time travel institute back in 2008. He talks about " The Great Catastrophe!" an anomaly that comes close to earth and cause massive damage world wide. Why I bring this up is because nobody really notices this bright star close to earth now. You see it as the sun goes down. People dismiss it as just another bright star. Know anything about that?

Hello again | Time Travel Institute

That would be Venus that you have been watching lately. I've seen it too, with my telescope.

Late October and early November 2013 guide to the five visible planets | Astronomy Essentials | EarthSky

Venus after sunset. Venus, the brightest planet, will remain in the evening sky for the rest of 2013. It is a dazzling object, as seen from around the globe. An unobstructed horizon in the direction of sunset is best for observing Venus at dusk and early evening. Southern Hemisphere viewers have an especially grand view of Venus after sunset this month. Venus, whose cloud cover is very reflective of sunlight, ranks as the third-brightest light in our sky after the sun and moon. It’s considered the planet of love. How can anyone not enjoy Venus when it’s in the evening sky?

And the great catastrophe, ah the foundation of the Nibiru hoax...

Liberty

With all these time travelers showing up. You know we are in for it in the future. Nobody has the bests news :eek:! God be with us!