Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

Aevi Vegr

Yes, Khaos that is the show. Its rather childish isn't it?

Blast, I am not tempted to stay here in this worldline at this time period. I am plagued by restlessness, paranoia, and I have no real potential here either.

Leslie, I am not sure what diseases have been fully eradicated. I know that a lot of diseases are less common. I spoke on this earlier.
I don't know how many military personal sided with the revolution. Those kinds of statistics aren't really available. Also, the war was more complicated than that. It wasn't always people fighting people of the same nationality.
I am unaware of a grid shutdown. I would assume that such an event would delay the device being made commercial.
What do you mean by your last question?

Paradox, please refer to the diagrams I posted earlier. Basically, there are batteries that are capable of being charged by a generator. The stored energy is used to allow a proper stream of energy be used to create exotic matter. The exotic matter is they key to controlling an creating the blackhole.
The units where this is done is sealed and I cannot reach them without unwelding the units from the frame, which is a far more laborious task than you can imagine. I am unaware of exactly how the units work. I have already given a long description of the machine. If you have any specific questions about it, ask away.
You are correct that Apple is the only company set up in such a way to be able to easily commercialize the technology into a device. But HP has the technology, not Apple. The idea of the technology has been around for about forty years already. The average user of the device won't know about the true revolutionary nature of the device, but the electrical engineering textbooks will have to be rewritten because of it.

Leslie

I was referring to small diseases like colds and flu. I was assuming one of the wars was a civil war. I was curious where did most of the oligarchy live .

Thank you for answering my questions. Now I'm curious if the electric grid shut down I'm hearing about has anything to do with the product you refer to.

Again, stay safe.

paradox404

I'll have to find another look for the diagrams, thanks for answering the questions. For now I have another question. Do you know what Dr.H's birthday is?

I think I may have located the device you were referring to... By any chance is the one on your worldline referred as a "memristor" or "ReRam"?
I have never heard of this before, despite being a computer nerd, but it appears to be what you are talking about:
HP's vision for the future: memristor-based tablets - HP, saIL, Tablet, HP labs, memristor - PC World Magazine New Zealand
Memristor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to Wikipedia it was thought of in 1971. It is a type of non-volitile memory, and HP plans to have it in a flexible tablet. Something like this would definitely rewrite the textbooks, as it could replace ALL memory types!
According to the website I found:
"...the first memristor-containing products will appear in 2014 or 2015."
Apparently HP is not the only ones getting it.

EDIT:
More googling found:
"Last year an HP visionary predicted that smartphones and tablets would start utilizing ReRAM-based storage sometimes in 2014 - 2015. However, with current plans to start commercial manufacturing of ReRAM in late 2013 it looks like the first mass products featuring the technology are only going to emerge in 2015 - 2016. "

Is this device what you are talking about?

Last edited:

Khaos

where the wild things are
the exotic matter is they key to controlling an creating the blackhole.
The units where this is done is sealed and I cannot reach them without unwelding the units from the frame, which is a far more laborious task than you can imagine. I am unaware of exactly how the units work.

Well I would prefer you leave the units alone and not create a black hole here.

Sounds like this exotic energy that can create a black hole, can also create a wormhole... So a device that creates wormholes? Your right in saying that the theory of that has been around for 40 years, probably more. We actually have the technology to create micro black holes, I think that is what they are doing over in Sweden with that LHC and the LHC's creation of black holes is wreaking havoc on our atmosphere, causing these strange... weather events and natural disasters.

Aevi Vegr

Yes, Paradox. That is it.
Don't worry. As I have said before, blackholes evaporate. These don't last long. Yes, I do believe that the idea is similar to creating a wormhole.
1. Yes.
2. I can neither confirm nor deny that.

paradox404

Found the diagrams, I probably forgot about them because I couldn't get the View Image thing on my tablet.

Aevi, I have some questions regarding the computers in your time machine:

Did you get them back online?
Do they use the Re-Ram, or the traditional setup of the seperate RAM and HDD/SSD?
Is there any indication to what year they are from, If so what year were they made?
Are they built into the shell of the machine, in racks, or in a separate tower configuration?
Could you post some pictures of them? (I've always wanted to see a computer from the future...)

In 2001. John Titor warned us of whats going to happen! A civil war then a short nuclear war! as he said back then. This is now reality. Lookshttp://EMERGENCY ALERT: Soldiers Warn of Coming Gun Confiscation and War Against Patriots - YouTube

we have to fight this bad element!

Alex Jones have for years been reporting on the activities of the new world order or as Titor would put it (AFE) American Federal Empire.

So it was put back ~8 Years, Although there is still the possibility of the Civil wars and the World war occurring at the same time.

As for John Titor, it is possible that him just being on our world-line and telling everyone everything created such a large divergence that the outcome of the War reversed, because the government probably prepared for the wars and protected themselves from it, causing the dystopia that Aevi has come from. It seems that the 1.941% makes all the difference.

This leaves 1 Question:
Which side was John Titor really on? Ours, or the governments?
I guess we will find out...