Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

ann holt

With all these time travelers showing up. You know we are in for it in the future. Nobody has the bests news :eek:! God be with us!

I refuse to believe in a great catastrophe. It's BS! I have caught glimpses of major changes in life as we know it, kids being born with more psychic abilities, more angelics living among people, pretty much, the non humans are going to take over the humans. LOL! now if they can just refrain from fighting among themselves!

Lucid

Floyd,

I believe I may be directly involved with TT and your world-line. I have had several dreams in the past decades indicating of the possible future. I won't go into detail but a lot of my dreams parallels your story. Do you know anything about the following topics...

David Pipes (or surname)
LucidWorx (R&D)
Synergistics (Nanotech)
China-Wide Blackout (unknown date)

paradox404

Floyd,

I believe I may be directly involved with TT and your world-line. I have had several dreams in the past decades indicating of the possible future.

If what you are saying is true, than that means you have a similar ability to me. The only difference is that I can't control the divergence of the future I go to, however on occasions I travel to the future of this worldline in my dreams. In some cases I have been to worldlines with what I assume to be a divergence of 20%+ and even 40%+ (They might not have a divergence that big, but that is what I think it would be)

The only problem is that I haven't been able to see very far into the future anymore, just lately I have only been able to see into other worldlines, in one particular one where I assume WW3 doesn't happen, I live in a town that slightly resembles my current one, it was so peaceful, and there was nothing out of place. I know it would have happened on a fairly different attractor field, possibly on a different superattractor field. (An attractor field made up of other attractor fields, basically the attractor fields would have a loosely common event, such as a world war, or an event like a world conflict that is not quite a world war, Like a world wide cold war.)

EDIT:

The rear three are entirely different. They had to be made to be able to withstand high radiation and gravitational forces. I don't think that the typical silicon chip could work in those conditions. The computers are a prototype quantum computers. I am not well acquainted with the science behind them.

Aevi, I did a bit of research on quantum computers, based on what we know in 2013, a quantum computer chip is comprised of entangled silicon, which is the same as the memristors in the way that each "sector" can be in more than 1 state at a time. They will probably be prototyped within the decade on this worldline.

Last edited:

Aevi Vegr

They are very different. The memrister doesn't use quantum entanglements. The memristor is not capable of having a Schrodinger effect, it functions more like a neuron. It may seem similar but the technological leap is rather large. And understand what prototype means. It means that they have working version of it, a far cry away from being commercialized. After the initial research is done and that first prototype is done, it could take another decade for it to be developed to the point where it could be commercialized. Even if it makes it through being developed, it doesn't necessitate commercialization. My worldline's government is paranoid about the technological singularity and they have no want to have their citizens have the same level of technology. Both of those could delay the commercialization of quantum computers for decades or even centuries if the regime lasts. The same thing has happened to the memristor computers in my worldline. They are being artificially kept at a certain level of intelligence. It is enslaving an entire race of sentient creatures by making them stupid and they keep it this way to keep their artificial system afloat. Quantum computing, especially on the widespread is directly opposed to that agenda. I have no doubt that the government does use quantum computing in their surveillance systems, it is the only way they could possible keep up.

Well, we are all always traveling forward in time, some people a bit faster than others. From our perception we are dynamic beings moving with the flow of time. Even if you look at me, I never traveled to the past in my perspective. My little pocket of time traveled back with me. I can't rewind my own clock, I can just move the clock to another position in the general flow of time. You could say the same thing of the time machine. It has existed in a linear form in regards to itself, but in regards to people not in the machine it moves unlinearly, or inlinearly. I don't think the word "nonlinearly" fits in this context. I don't think the English language has a word yet to quite describe what I am trying to convey.
I obviously haven't done far past travel. I can't really answer that question with much certainty. I know this though, that some events appear fixed across worldlines because the events are set into place farther back than the traveler has gone. The only way to truly manipulate time in such a way would be to have a full grasp of time. Some events may even still be impossible to counteract because the variables may have been set by the big bang. As far as I can tell, there must be at least some general history of the worldlines because many of the variables are decided by natural laws not human interaction. Basically I am saying that a 100% divergence is entirely impossible. String theory, as I understand it, does show there are other universes in the multiverse that are 100% divergent, but they are entirely separate universes and this kind of alternate universe is an entirely different kind than the kind caused by divergence. Similarly, I believe that it could be mathematically proven that the divergence limit is far less than the 100%. I say that because repeats happen. What I mean is that when we somehow manipulate time to the point that the earth never existed, it is likely that all the events that happened on earth in our original worldline may still be happening in another region of the universe. There seems to be a range of human existence where the variables are too small to matter or too big to matter. I do hope I am explaining this well enough. I don't know how narrow that range might be. But it would seem that there must be a just as very specific set of variables preventing a certain general history as there must be just a very specific set of variables to have a specific history happen.
On top of that there are various other conjectures to put into the equation as well. For instance, there is no known mechanism for causality. This could mean the possibility of decaying worldlines and wave equations. Any worldline that enters a paradox might very well be annihilated by such a mechanism. This would narrow the field of effect a time traveler could have on any worldline. It is for this reason we are trying to create a colony that is outside of the major variables that could cause paradox. Essentially, causality and other such mechanisms might limit the possibilities of human history into a fairly set path. Some worldlines might simply naturally annihilate. I guess you could imagine the universe as potentially started and ending at singular possibilities with a range of possibilities in the middle; like a wave. The centralmost worldline would last the longest from start to finish and that worldline would be what could be called the general history of the universe. All other worldlines are mere permutations of that central worldline. I think the often used term "parallel universe" is misleading in this context. I drew up a little diagram to try to help explain it.
2b9e8f6c

Aevi Vegr

Lucid. I have received a similar scenario before. I will do the same as I did before with word associations.
David Pipes - Surveillance
Lucidworx- Psychedelia
Synergistic - Security
China: Wide Blackout - Chaos
I know hardly anything about China. I never have.

Aevi Vegr

I don't know about any "sacred" place being destroyed per-say.
I have accepted the fact I might be stuck here.
I am fairly certain I can reactivate the machine.

Giorgio Armani

I don't know about any "sacred" place being destroyed per-say.
I have accepted the fact I might be stuck here.
I am fairly certain I can reactivate the machine.
Id like to go with you aevi vegr when you do decide to reactivate the machine
AEVI VEGR did you know that the NAZIS were working on time travel and teleportation. They actually used medians to speak to aliens , so they could get information on how to build rockets, and the nuclear bomb, and teleportation and time travel machines. Thats what I learned from watching youtube videos

Liberty

I don't have an attorney or a known family. Heck, I don't even know what my mother named me. I decided on the name when I was older.
The mission is for me to acquire land in the western territories and then contact Dr. H. so that the resistance can form a colony. Dr. H. is supposed to create better time machines capable of carrying more supplies, technology, and people. I am supposed to scout out a place that will serve us well. We will then create a base somewhere where we won't be disturbed for centuries. When the time comes, my descendents should have the technology to alter key events in the world to ensure the revolution's success. Of course I am required to be on my own timeline, which may be a harder task than we originally thought. I need to be able to see the full diagnostics for the incident that brought me here so that it can resolved.
I am posting on the internet because I need to get things off my mind. It is far more dangerous for me to talk about these things in real life. If I did, I could be captured by your government or sent to a hospital. I have access to darknet technologies that make this relatively safe for me. I need to be careful about disclosing my location.

There is something in my head I wont discuss fully. Lets just say a piece of land for around $450k today's currency. Next to it around 150k but newely accuired by someone but money talks. Lets say the two cities or towns conjoined for such a purpose. There will be SAFE areas in the future.

Titor's machine had a breakaway point of 60 years. Seems like yours did it in 30. Titor said this war would be good for us. ( civil and nuclear.) I think it's God's way of saying this nation shall be judged.

Last edited: