Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

paradox404

Speaking of Aevi, if he was real then it is likely that his rebellion failed to repeal the new world order. And the microchip would be the mark of the beast from the Bible.

15,000 views in less than a year. He's at least successful on that count.

But, I don't think so. He wasn't trying to start a rebellion in our time or in our worldline. It would happen in the 2040's sometime from a hidden place somewhere in the mountains. Even still, his attempt may have failed on or worldline(if there is overlap) , but he might have succeeded in his own.

But the microchip is disturbing at the very least.

Anyways, Paradox(and others)... Do ya'll remember my post where I attempted to explain Aevi's post on the Catholic Forum? It seems to have disappeared. I was looking for it, because I thought of something new and wanted to look at my old explanation to see if it fit.

Actually I feel as if quite a few messages may have gone missing.

When I mentioned the failed rebellion, I was referring to it occurring in Aevi's Worldline. In terms of Aevi's effect on the past, assuming he made it after the "Help Me", any changes would only possibly effect us if they are unnoticed by us individually in the past, as such any effects made in the past that effect our future selves have a high chance of occurring, but in no way certian. Considering that the war was delayed and appeared unlikely in 2013, and it is happening here, it suggests we are now closer to Titor's Worldline, which I don't know if I said that I classified it as being under the Beta classification (Or rather Beta Attractor field) What we do regarding a rebellion here will affect the outcome of our Worldline, will it be staying a Beta Worldline or revert back to one like aevi's Alpha Worldline. Like as Aevi said in the final message(?), we all have relative influence.

About the missing posts, something happened in real life that forced me to request that some posts concerning a previous point of discussion be removed. At some later date Ill explain why in a PM.

Definitely. At least six of my posts are missing. I know this because when I do a search for all my posts, it says 160. But, if I look where it says " messages," it says 166. After this, it will turn to 161 and 167. I know I didn't delete my posts... unless I've gone mad.:sick:
All this I
You mean?
All this is so interesting id like to email other interested parties
If you want to email other interested parties you could just do PM's.

Aryeandris

What do the numbers and k's mean? I'm curious

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

TOYNBEE IDEA
IN KUBRICK'S 2001
RESURRECT DEAD
ON PLANET JUPITER

Orpheus Rex

...How unexpected... :confused:
Aevi, Would you mind explaining the message you left on the Catholic Forum? Your final message?

Interesting articles too... I don't understand why you linked the last one, but I think I understand the first two. I'm going to go read up on the subjects.

paradox404

OK, the First link relates to closed time like curves, the second is the memrister computer by HP. A hint about the Machine?
The third link and the {MDR1} connect, as the Ivanof person experimented with Human-Animal hybrids, and the MDR1 is a MultiDrug resistance gene... A hint about Chimeras?

32991413 = Cbiidac = Bicadic? Or Dacibic?

Will post more when I decipher more.