Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

Kuroo

Travelyan,
-When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened.

Which one are you? What is relevant?

Khaos

where the wild things are
I'm not missing much on this thread either... A hoax time traveler talking to himself through another account. What's next, superman is actually a woman in disguise?

Yes, yes, I was and I did. It was at a large personal cost. I'm here at the bridge. The way was created through here.
floyd&logo.jpg

"My Name is Floyd Ellison, I'm from the year 2043"
Dr. Heywood Floyd!

Done yet? Or too busy being closed minded to see beyond the metaphor?
In this day of age, you don't need to be a Time Traveler to abandon your body for the net. You have to die to achieve it and have considerable sums of money... but that'll change.

the-2045-initiative-says-immortality-will-come-via-brain-computers-and-hologram-bodies-in-30-years.jpg

You know, according to Einstein's Relativity, your head is older than your feet!

"My cell sent me to Dr. H. at that time. Dr. H. realized how hopeless our war had become and decided that extraordinary methods should be taken to prevent the need for the revolution."
Dr. H.?

Isis comes to you, rejoicing for love of you,
that her seed might issue into her, it being sharp as Sothis.

Horus, the sharp one, who comes forth from you
in his name "Horus, who is in Sothis,"
may it be well with you through him
in your name "Spirit in the dndrw-barque."

Horus has protected you in his name "Horus protector of his father."

(Pyramid Texts, Spell 366; from Jan Assmann, page 25)

Ayasano

You know, according to Einstein's Relativity, your head is older than your feet!

Not by very much, mind you. On the order of nanoseconds. But you could always even it out by sleeping upside-down like a bat! (And get a very bad headache in the process)

(For those who don't know why this is, it's because your feet are further inside the Earth's gravity well, and thus experience slightly more time dilation, meaning time passes slower for them. This effect is actually big enough in GPS satellites that we have to correct for it or they become extremely innacurate very quickly)

GPS and Relativity