Hello all from The Scientist

Mr Scientist

ENOUGH......! with the baiting!

@TimeFlipper you come across in our posts, as your typical bullish car used car salesman, you think anybody with a higher education is a toff. Hence the Lord reference. As I pointed out I came from a pit estate and and put myself through University with hard work.

@Mayhem I'm aware Australia has turned into a totalitarian dictatorship. With the vast majority of its citizens acquiescing to ridiculous demands, that in other countries would start a revolt. But don't take the frustration at not being able to go more than 3 miles from your front door, all the time wearing a face nappy, out on us humble members.

I am a one of a number of people writing to the Australian embassy asking them to free it's citizens from bondage.

I'm not going to reveal any information that compromises my security all for that matter my career. Take it from me before this plandemic, I successfully made a Iivng from lecturing.

I stated before, but I will state again for the record, I have never time travelled. But I have met numerous people who claimed they have.

Also I posted on the time travellers section I encountered and confronted a being possibly of alien origins who was either a time travel from the future or from another dimension.

Now this is all settled let's move on, as extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence which I'm compiling for you!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper you come across in our posts, as your typical bullish car used car salesman, you think anybody with a higher education is a toff. Hence the Lord reference. As I pointed out I came from a pit estate and and put myself through University with hard work.

@Mayhem I'm aware Australia has turned into a totalitarian dictatorship. With the vast majority of its citizens acquiescing to ridiculous demands, that in other countries would start a revolt. But don't take the frustration at not being able to go more than 3 miles from your front door, all the time wearing a face nappy, out on us humble members.

I am a one of a number of people writing to the Australian embassy asking them to free it's citizens from bondage.

I'm not going to reveal any information that compromises my security all for that matter my career. Take it from me before this plandemic, I successfully made a Iivng from lecturing.

I stated before, but I will state again for the record, I have never time travelled. But I have met numerous people who claimed they have.

Also I posted on the time travellers section I encountered and confronted a being possibly of alien origins who was either a time travel from the future or from another dimension.

Now this is all settled let's move on, as extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence which I'm compiling for you!
I doubt that very few members on Paranormalis believe a single word of all the crap you write about...You fail to understand Paranormalis members have far more intelligence than you do, and can see straight through you and your ridiculous pathological lies!...The more you try to convince members of your fake self proclaimed achievements, the more you show yourself up as a nobody :fp: :notworthy:..