Hello all from The Scientist

Mr Scientist

I doubt that very few members on Paranormalis believe a single word of all the crap you write about...You fail to understand Paranormalis members have far more intelligence than you do, and can see straight through you and your ridiculous pathological lies!...The more you try to convince members of your fake self proclaimed achievements, the more you show yourself up as a nobody :fp: :notworthy:..
Now then now then, as it happens the abuser is at it again. Jingle jangle jewellery give it a rest...

Last edited:

Harte

I doubt that very few members on Paranormalis believe a single word of all the crap you write about...You fail to understand Paranormalis members have far more intelligence than you do, and can see straight through you and your ridiculous pathological lies!...The more you try to convince members of your fake self proclaimed achievements, the more you show yourself up as a nobody :fp: :notworthy:..
That's not unusual to me.
There are very few posters here that are even worth reading, and only a handful that I would believe.

The forum is overrun with crazy fools making inane claims. Most of them are on my ignore list for that reason (among other reasons.)

Harte

TimeFlipper

But aren't you one of those crazy posters @Harte
Thank goodness Hartey is NOT as crazy as you are Lord Henry!! Have you run out of all your self glorification postings? iam really sad if you have :(, because now that youre back again on Paranormalis iam relying on you to provide us all with much laughter and merriment (y):ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

Mr Scientist

Thank goodness Hartey is NOT as crazy as you are Lord Henry!! Have you run out of all your self glorification postings? iam really sad if you have :(, because now that youre back again on Paranormalis iam relying on you to provide us all with much laughter and merriment (y):ROFLMAO:..
Look jingle jangle jewellery @TimeFlipper its clear from speaking to people through this forum but anyone you don't like you call Lord Henry.

Someone who posted on this forum how many years ago. I will tell you a very long time ago.

It's clear you don't like me because I've better myself through education and I'm on team @mullac998 side. Not on yours or that absolute shower from Australia.

I've got D.R in front of my name. What have you got in front of your name absolutely nothing.

I suspect you haven't even got one qualification in anything. I suspect you're a git with no friends with a longline in old flannel, from years of selling clapped out old bangers to the unwary.

I'm glad you find me entertaining, can't say I can repay the compliment. I find you absolutely bore.

Mr Scientist

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Look jingle jangle jewellery @TimeFlipper its clear from speaking to people through this forum but anyone you don't like you call Lord Henry.

Someone who posted on this forum how many years ago. I will tell you a very long time ago.

It's clear you don't like me because I've better myself through education and I'm on team @mullac998 side. Not on yours or that absolute shower from Australia.

I've got D.R in front of my name. What have you got in front of your name absolutely nothing.

I suspect you haven't even got one qualification in anything. I suspect you're a git with no friends with a longline in old flannel, from years of selling clapped out old bangers to the unwary.

I'm glad you find me entertaining, can't say I can repay the compliment. I find you absolutely bore.

Mr Scientist
In your deluded mind, you claim to have a D.R infont of your name which means to YOU, that you are a Doctor :fp:...Obviously you are not a real medical doctor in which case you would have MD at the back of your name, or a PhD which refers to a non medical doctorate...Clearly the only letters infront or behind your name are BS (Bull Shyte!!), simply because you are a pathological liar and a comical nobody :ROFLMAO:..

@Harte Have you noticed how he now uses his name "Mr Scientist" at the end of his rantings :ROFLMAO:...He obviously took that idea from you Hartey, but iam not suggesting for one moment you rant all the time ;):D..

Harte

In your deluded mind, you claim to have a D.R infont of your name which means to YOU, that you are a Doctor :fp:...Obviously you are not a real medical doctor in which case you would have MD at the back of your name, or a PhD which refers to a non medical doctorate...Clearly the only letters infront or behind your name are BS (Bull Shyte!!), simply because you are a pathological liar and a comical nobody :ROFLMAO:..

@Harte Have you noticed how he now uses his name "Mr Scientist" at the end of his rantings :ROFLMAO:...He obviously took that idea from you Hartey, but iam not suggesting for one moment you rant all the time ;):D..
Yeah, I hardly rant at all anymore.
It's useless.

Harte