Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

Giah Lou

I returned from 2183 to 2020, the starting point where it all began. I have bad news for you. If you change your mind based on the data that I give you, it will affect the future, and the future will be completely different. Therefore, to prove my existence through the almanic and other rubbish will be very unbelievable. But I can say what will happen very soon and what has already happened, but you do not know about it. Or do not attach any importance to this. But this is precisely what will lead our world to the consequences that occurred in my time.

Сolonization. In 2100, in honor of the beginning of the new century, IASA (International instead of national) (Previosly ICAO & NASA & companies like SpaceX) ships of the colonists will be launched on Mars, which will later proclaim independence from the earth, so Americanly. All countries that are not included in the program and their people, as well as mostly poor people, will remain dying on earth. The elite of society and rich people will leave the earth, and will regularly pump the ocean and atmosphere out of the earth. Many decent countries like the countries of Scandinavia will fight for the lives of their citizens, creating shelters with air recirculation. This is that thing for they are already spending their money on.

Russia will seize and subjugate all countries. A nuclear winter will begin on earth. After all, whole the world will consist of bunkers, Russia, and rebels.

Nature will begin to fight man and his waste, creating creatures and viruses that destroy plastic and humans.

I'm not going to go back. Navigation is broken and there is no fuel. I don't know much about devices. I'm an infantryman and not an engineer. But i know that returning to the future is much easier than to the past. Indeed, to get into the future, it is enough to hang on a strong gravitational wave. But to get into the past, you need to break through the fiber of matter or something, that is a part i can not understand. My jump was not successful. Even with all the data about where the earth is moving, where it will be in 2020 and where it is in 2183, an error of a couple of degrees occurred. And I ended up on the territory of the enemy.

I tried to contact the Norwegian Navy to convey information about what would happen, but they considered me crazy. And now I’m looking for a way out, I need documents of your time, I have weapons, I can cross the border by firing back, but I don’t think it will come out without your help. Some of my equipment burned in air, we calculated the housing of the landing module for our discharged atmosphere, but not for earth 2020, we just didn’t have accurate data

And sorry for Google Translate,
our language is more different from this version of English

Mayhem

Zenith
Are you referring to polar shifts and the movements?

When you mentioned "an error of a couple of degrees occurred"?

Giah Lou

Are you referring to polar shifts and the movements?

When you mentioned "an error of a couple of degrees occurred"?

moving in time and space works in relative coordinates. These are not films where you can specify a different date and end up in the same place. The earth flies, the sun is also flies, and only after calculating the ratio of the position of the earth from 2183 to 2020 I did land where I should have been. But the coefficient of rotation of the earth is dynamic as are the mass, the heating of the core and the magnetic field. Therefore, a deviation occurred. and I landed at that time, on the ground, but ~ 200 km southeast of a given point. On the enemy side

space is static, unlike matter. if you jump for example in 1000 year. Without changing coordinates, you will find yourself in space. And only in a couple of years the earth will be in these coordinates. (Only in time you was jumped)

Giah Lou

The internet here must be a real let down for you.
for all this time, the Internet has not changed much. As well as computers in their direct sense. They did not develop anything new during the nuclear war. In the bunkers there was a local Internet, which was a backup of all the data of mankind. And communication gateways between several other bunkers by VHF towers. Google existed until the end of humanity, and this site was the first in response by query. It was not so hard to connect this internet, I can connect to any WiFi and other VHF hotspots in range of 100 km, and of course any dns of the future still uses 8.8.8.8 by default, as any devices uses nasm instructions

Doc 05

Zenith
Cool; Thanks dude, you posting this information has created a few new time lines, there by causing the one you originated from to "slip" away.

So sit back, relax, and Happy New Year; welcome to 2020. The information you possess will make you a wealthy person, just invest in the companies of your future (or start them), financial investors will want to talk to you (Google seems a good bet).

And if you ever get a chance; tell your time travel techs to use a static containment field anchored to an earth geomagnetic grid point; this negates the "jump to space" scenario (but we didn't figure that out until the mid 2500s). ;)