Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I keep telling my son to build me a time machine when he grows up and visit me, but it hasn't happened, yet. If it does, I will have photographic evidence. Even that isn't enough proof (because others won't know who the visitor really is), but at least I'll have more than a story. Doubt it will ever happen, but it's fun to think about. I probably won't tell him to come post here, though. LOL.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You don’t know anything about Russians. The Russians of our time are dirty pigs. They can break your door, kill you, rape your wife, eat your dinner, and take your children for slavery. they killed both military and civilians. Russians of this time are not much different. even their language has not changed much. Of course, speaking it is all the same dangerous. They can recognize strangers among them. these people are animals. They have 1984 in the yard. Their state, as a slave owner, beats them with a whip, and they behaves are like a proles. they are only interested in sex, money and alcohol. If you want me to lead an example with the science fiction you know, I would compare them with the Klingons. they are angry, ugly, they have no moral values. They are very demonstrative. For you, they look impressive decent people. Their country looks adequate. But it's like a patrol car behind a billboard. They are trying to impress you with a flourishing land of equality. But in fact, even in North Korea there is more order and prosperity. The main weapon of Russians is not power, but propaganda. They are hypnotized. They are forcibly inspired with ideas. Which they consider their own, therefore they do not give up. I know a lot about my enemy.

You are from Britian and your story is influenced by current politics. Just an FYI. And they watch Star Trek in the future?

alpha centauri

In my opinion, conquering europe and poisoning the oceans are two notions that somehow contradict each other. I think that only one of them should be considered at a time – either poisoning the oceans or conquering europe (I don’t know if I’m that lucky where I reside).
Of course. The poisoning of the oceans was planned in the case they lose. And the conquering of Europe was in the hope there are enough that turn to Communism. It was planned earlier of course. But there are still a few left that favor Communism over the Western system. I dont think that Russia would want to reestablish Communism now. I can try to find it.

I think every country has these war scenarios.

each of my words distorts the future, if ww3 will be prevented, then some of the events necessary for me to appear here will not start.
Good luck.
I saw in another forum. Somebody wrote the war will start at the 18th of Febuary (2020)?

Last edited:

start at edge

Of course. The poisoning of the oceans was planned in the case they lose. And the conquering of Europe was in the hope there are enough that turn to Communism. It was planned earlier of course. But there are still a few left that favor Communism over the Western system. I dont think that Russia would want to reestablish Communism now. I can try to find it.

I think every country has these war scenarios.
They definitely don’t want to reestablish communism, even having anything to do with it (anymore), of course. It is extremely frustrating for them to have all fingers pointed at them, to be accused of all sort of things that happened in the past, I am sure about that. It is as if someone would still blame Germany for whatever Hitler did in the past. This inertia requires some healing time and it seems that Russia is very close to that healing point. What bothers me (am I am sure it bothers Russian even more) is that in its propaganda, a great part of the west is trying to discredit them by using the Crimea story. It is simply a story made up by those who are in charge with this propaganda. I (and many, many others, especially the Crimean people) know what happened there in reality – it was a vote where the entire population voted for joining the Russian Federation, it was their choice, not forced or imposed by anyone. A lot of Ukrainians look now at how life has changed to the better in Crimea and they feel sorry for not having had their residence in that territory.

alpha centauri

They definitely don’t want to reestablish communism, even having anything to do with it (anymore), of course. It is extremely frustrating for them to have all fingers pointed at them, to be accused of all sort of things that happened in the past, I am sure about that
That is the English media. Here it is more equal between Russia, China and the US. But I dont read it anymore. They are too negative.
Trump is pictured more negative than Putin and Jinpin by the German media, in my opinion.

. It is as if someone would still blame Germany for whatever Hitler did in the past. This inertia requires some healing time and it seems that Russia is very close to that healing point. What bothers me (am I am sure it bothers Russian even more) is that in its propaganda, a great part of the west is trying to discredit them by using the Crimea story. It is simply a story made up by those who are in charge with this propaganda. I (and many, many others, especially the Crimean people) know what happened there in reality – it was a vote where the entire population voted for joining the Russian Federation, it was their choice, not forced or imposed by anyone. A lot of Ukrainians look now at how life has changed to the better in Crimea and they feel sorry for not having had their residence in that territory.
That story is also told here. I dont know why they should tell something else. Of course, they want to join Russia, if they are mostly Russians. I think the same could happen if you put a vote in parts of Sibiria. They would want to join China. when there are more people of Chinese origin. Everywhere else it is the same, I think.

I think a few European countries fear Russia so they are as EU against it. That was told here. I dont know how they make politics in the EU because they have never the same opinion on anything. And there are always countries that are against something. On the issue of Crimea that must be Poland and the Baltic states that are against Russia.

ok I the discussion is on topic, because Russia is the enemy according to the @Giah Lou .
I would not consider them enemies now. Maybe they will become enemies.

start at edge

.. I dont know how they make politics in the EU because they have never the same opinion on anything. And there are always countries that are against something. ..
I am right in the middle of all this, so it is more than pertinent what I say – you got this 100% right, but what does this tell you? .. To me, it is only one single conclusion to be drawn from this – creating EU was a very forced event. I wish there was one single person, from one single EU member country, to come out and say “here, we (the population) were called to vote for this and we did vote”.
Where I live, there was no vote about joining EU, they simply shoved us into it. Living here all my life, I also know why – there were social studies made, spending millions of dollars on them and the outcome was very clear and obvious: almost 90% of the population did NOT want to join EU .. so, as a result of those studies, they did not organize any vote. This goes for all Baltic states. So, in my opinion, what happened in Crimea, is far more democratic than any EU member pretends being.
I don’t think that either Russia or any other country will “become” an enemy. Throughout history (even though I am not good at history, but I can not force myself not observing) it was proven that someone does not “become” an enemy, but some just “make” enemies, even instigate others to join them. If it is an individual issue, it is ok by me, but in the case of entire countries, entire populations, I think it is most appropriate to let them (the people) make a choice (by voting, for example).

alpha centauri

I am right in the middle of all this, so it is more than pertinent what I say – you got this 100% right, but what does this tell you? .. To me, it is only one single conclusion to be drawn from this – creating EU was a very forced event. I wish there was one single person, from one single EU member country, to come out and say “here, we (the population) were called to vote for this and we did vote”.
Where I live, there was no vote about joining EU, they simply shoved us into it. Living here all my life, I also know why – there were social studies made, spending millions of dollars on them and the outcome was very clear and obvious: almost 90% of the population did NOT want to join EU .. so, as a result of those studies, they did not organize any vote. This goes for all Baltic states. So, in my opinion, what happened in Crimea, is far more democratic than any EU member pretends being.
I don’t think that either Russia or any other country will “become” an enemy. Throughout history (even though I am not good at history, but I can not force myself not observing) it was proven that someone does not “become” an enemy, but some just “make” enemies, even instigate others to join them. If it is an individual issue, it is ok by me, but in the case of entire countries, entire populations, I think it is most appropriate to let them (the people) make a choice (by voting, for example).
And where are you from?

I dont know if I am for or against such votings and the Crimea issue. By the way, in the case of voting, the western culture have to admit that Multiculturalism or Pluralism doesnt work. And everybody and every culture should be separate.

And in the case of Austria, the German part of Switzerland or south Tirol(that belongs to Italy). They would not allow it to join Germany. Even if they would want to unify: Italy would lose land and power and then Germany would be more powerful and other countries dont want that. So it is also with Russia. They dont want it to be stronger and they dont want to lose influence. And that is the same with every other country.

It is more a power issue than a democratic one, in my opinion.

Last edited: