Confirmed Hoax Hello! I'm a Time Traveler

Miscellaneous

@John's Future You better answer soon of the above question, Johnny boy because I just got another question for you, although I prefer it if you answer my above question first as this next question is something about an American Civil War... ;) :cool: ::LOL:: Buuut.... That also depends if I got other questions in mind before I'll question about an American Civil War.

Miscellaneous

1: Have you heard of MOEE theory?

2: Will the next president (for the sake of "secrecy" ;) ) has a first name that starts with a "B" and a last name that starts with an "S"?

3: In an upcoming American Civil War, will the people be divided into parties? One side supporting the government with the other supporting the people?

4: You don't seem to question why I mentioned an "American Civil War." No one on here even questioned me.

5: Does the people represent the people?

6:What will be the name of the new army that the new president set up?

Last edited:

John's Future

1. No
2. I would say but the only candidate that has the B.S. initial is Bernie Sanders
3. America doesn't have another Civil War...
4. Because there is no American Civil War
5. If, you mean by it's a Representative President, then yes.
6. Umm, they don't change the name of Americas army...
Also, I was waiting for someone to notice I was spelling it porter potty. Yes, the guy's name was Porter, so he just made a joke out of it.

Miscellaneous

No American Civil War? Haha... suure. I got a friend who repeatedly had dreams warning him about an American Civil War in the making. But it's just a dream, right? Haha (rolls eyes).. I love to say more but I guess my faith in you as a TT is waning. I also noticed a little bit of your info that I doubt.

Last edited:

John's Future

Yes, it's just a dream. I don't know why your SO focused that there is going to be an American Civil War. Just because your friend has had dreams doesn't mean it will happen. In 2025 I continued to have dreams about a WWIIII in 2034, but did it happen? NO. So, dreams really don't mean anything. And there is no American Civil War. Also, why do you think there will be one besides your friend having a dream about it? And what information do you doubt? That a republican becomes president? Or that there's no American Civil War? You make it sound like you want one to happen, and you're trying to get me to give ANY evidence that it will happen. America doesn't have time for a civil war, it is doused with WWIII and after it is recovering, so there is no reason for it. Canada, does have a civil war though.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Yes, it's just a dream. I don't know why your SO focused that there is going to be an American Civil War. Just because your friend has had dreams doesn't mean it will happen. In 2025 I continued to have dreams about a WWIIII in 2034, but did it happen? NO. So, dreams really don't mean anything. And there is no American Civil War. Also, why do you think there will be one besides your friend having a dream about it? And what information do you doubt? That a republican becomes president? Or that there's no American Civil War? You make it sound like you want one to happen, and you're trying to get me to give ANY evidence that it will happen. America doesn't have time for a civil war, it is doused with WWIII and after it is recovering, so there is no reason for it. Canada, does have a civil war though.
I disagree. I think there's a lot of truth to dreams. Dreams are either actually occurring in another dimension, which they are for the most part, or they show glimpses of what's to come in the future, as well as what is happening in the present, and events of the past.