Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himalayan Hermit

I'm responsible for bringing John Titor into this conversation, but there is definitely no need to badmouth Titor :D
Just remember, there is no reason to get bent out of shape. Keep an open mind, and just as we have no way to 100% disprove him, he has no way to 100% prove his point.

As far as Titor is concerned, there are members (both active and gone) on this site such as Sam - who swear direct experiences with Titor saga - so I think jury will forever be out on it. Let's enjoy, learn and let future unfold itself :)

Avalonian

Lussorio,

Thanks for answering my medicine question.

I've got important goals to achieve and information to impart.

Could you please post your information? Since we don't know what it concerns, trying to get the information by asking questions would take a long time.

Miscellaneous

...or you really are full of shit.

I have been dealing with this time travel stuff for decades. And as soon as people start talking about Titor in context of the face value of the posts, I know they are full of shit.

You are full of shit.

Thank you @Japrim for proving my point!

There is nothing childish about valuing truth or calling someone out as a liar.

I honestly would not be surprised if you really are a time traveler. I am not questioning that. I don't care if you are or not. But when you start talking in the context of the Titor 'story', it quickly becomes obvious that you are full of it.

I am not going to sit here and argue with you. You and I both know the difference. Thus it is pointless.
I've noticed that a lot of people who claim to be time travelers either knows John Titor, is the same 'division' as him, or knows him in a different timeline. Or is a different Titor but a Titor nonetheless. I've heard all those before :rolleyes:

Japrim

Thank you @Japrim for proving my point!

There is nothing childish about valuing truth or calling someone out as a liar.

I honestly would not be surprised if you really are a time traveler. I am not questioning that. I don't care if you are or not. But when you start talking in the context of the Titor 'story', it quickly becomes obvious that you are full of it.

I am not going to sit here and argue with you. You and I both know the difference. Thus it is pointless.

I've noticed that a lot of people who claim to be time travelers either knows John Titor, is the same 'division' as him, or knows him in a different timeline. Or is a different Titor but a Titor nonetheless. I've heard all those before :rolleyes:

It is not to be taken literally. It is a fictitious story to serve as a medium for cryptic communications, ...that has been tampered with, manipulated, controlled and stolen. The whole Titor saga is one small piece of something much bigger.

If someone speaks in a context other than as such, don't believe it.

Lussorio F

Lussorio,

Thanks for answering my medicine question.

I've got important goals to achieve and information to impart.

Could you please post your information? Since we don't know what it concerns, trying to get the information by asking questions would take a long time.

I’ve embarrassingly allowed myself to be sidetracked in to answering criticisms that where more in reality nothing but insults. But I’m going to make the effort to stay on track from now on and impart what I believe will be valuables information that hopeful will effect changes, to steer this world-line I hope to a better place. You see I come from a future that where mankind nearly came close to extinction, due to a number of catastrophes some of them are own doing. Nuclear war for example in 2015, that killed well over 3 billion people. However it did not come to pass in this world-line and this is due to a divergence. But the factors that lead up to the war in my world-line are present in this world-line but are simply unfolding in a different manner. To make sense of the these change’s, I’ve been running various computer models through whats best could be describe as a supercomputer (quantum mechanical computer) to predict and make sense of how the divergence will cause things to play out in this world-line. However I haven’t fully made my mind up if reveal my findings is the correct course of action. There is ethical, moral and other ramifications to take in to consideration. Most people prefer to live in complete ignorance of the impending doom that’s about to before them. So is it the right thing to do?

Last edited:

Avalonian

But I’m going to make the effort to stay on track from now on and impart what I believe will be valuables information that hopeful will effect changes, to steer this world-line I hope to a better place.

Good, please ignore all angry people, they only waste your time and energy.

To make sense of the these change’s, I’ve been running various computer models through whats best could be describe as a supercomputer (quantum mechanical computer) to predict and make sense of how the divergence will cause things to play out in this world-line. However I haven’t fully made my mind up if reveal my findings is the correct course of action. There is ethical, moral and other ramifications to take in to consideration. Most people prefer to live in complete ignorance of the impending doom that’s about to before them. So is it the right thing to do?

Well, you don't have to worry about starting a panic, because when Titor said that there was a nuclear war in his timeline on March 12th, 2015, there was no panic. There also wasn't any panic on December 21, 2012, when this age ended according to the Mayan calendar.

As far as most people wanting to live in ignorance, I think that's a mistaken impression due to the fact that there usually isn't much people can do because peaceful protests are ignored by the media, and violent protests make a cause look bad. However, on the few occasions where people can do something, the majority are acting. For example, in the current US presidential nomination run, people's vote in the primaries do matter, and the anti-establishment candidates are reported to be getting around 45% of the vote. Candidate Vote Share analysis:
Jimstone.is - World Class Investigative Truth

shows that the anti-establishment candidates have been robbed of about 10% of the vote, therefore the anti-establishment candidates are actually getting around 55% of the vote. So even though people seem to be passively accepting their oppression, whenever people have a chance to act, the majority are doing what they can.

The main problem is that there are futures worse than the Titor timeline. For example someone had a vision of 2026 where only 6 million people in North America survived a nuclear war:
Postnuke Future

There is an alternate 2043 where the oligarchical world government won, according to a time traveller from there:
Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

If your prediction supercomputer can show you that warning people won't increase the total probability of futures worse than Titor's timeline, then I think you should warn us. It is a tricky prediction to make because not only would you be warning people about the future, you would also be implicitly showing them that time travel is possible (in proportion to the credibility of the warning). If your supercomputer can not show you the full effect of a warning from a time traveller, then I don't know.

Rempelos

Hello Lussorio,

1) Can you elaborate on this "extremely heat resistant insulating material"? Why is it needed in the future and why can't you create/re-discover it?​

2) Who was the amateur scientist that stumbled upon it (i.e. is his name known today)?​

3) Was 1993 the year of the discovery?​

4) If the formula was lost and the scientist took it to his grave as you say, how come you knew about this discovery in the future?​

Lussorio F

Hello Lussorio,

1) Can you elaborate on this "extremely heat resistant insulating material"? Why is it needed in the future and why can't you create/re-discover it?​

2) Who was the amateur scientist that stumbled upon it (i.e. is his name known today)?​

3) Was 1993 the year of the discovery?​

4) If the formula was lost and the scientist took it to his grave as you say, how come you knew about this discovery in the future?​

1) Can you elaborate on this "extremely heat resistant insulating material"? Why is it needed in the future and why can't you create/re-discover it?

I was not briefed about why its needed but it uses are numerous. It could be used from making the suits or vessels need to protect one travelling through time from the extreme temperatures less bulky. To it possible use in spacecrafts, to power-stations. But as I say I don't know precise what the planed use for it going to be. Why can’t we create/re-discover it, because it was discovered by accident and there are no samples to analyzes.

2) Who was the amateur scientist that stumbled upon it (i.e. is his name known today)?

His name is known today but he's passed away.

3) Was 1993 the year of the discovery?

Apparently not, sometime early.

4) If the formula was lost and the scientist took it to his grave as you say, how come you knew about this discovery in the future?

The formula and any samples where lost but not the knowledge of it existence and what time period it could be found.

Last edited:

Tron1

What is the name of your time travel group? If you said you got recruited? In quote "SEMI RETIRED"

Rempelos

Hello again Lussorio, thanks for your answers.

1) But how did this knowledge of the material's existence reach the future? This would imply that there was an announcement or statement of some sort by the scientist, even if he didn't reveal his formula. If there was such an announcement, couldn't the scientists of the future comprehend how the accident came to be and try to replay the events in order to create/rediscover this material again? If there wasn't an announcement then what were the means that the knowledge of its existence (and of the way it was discovered) was communicated to your people?​

2) How were the people of the future certain that this discovery was actually a fact since there were no samples around in your time? Was your mission based entirely on rumors of the past?​

3) Would you care to share with us the name of that scientist and the year of the discovery? Actually this is what I was asking for previously. If the scientist has passed away then I believe there can't be any implications if we know his name (same goes for the year of discovery). If you don't want to say, can you explain why?​

4) When you came to this world-line was the scientist still alive? Did you meet with him? How did you manage to retrieve a sample and/or the formula (if you did)?​

5) For how long are you staying with us (in our time)?​

Status
Not open for further replies.