hello , im in to , time travel , teleportation, immortality

Mayhem

Zenith
i have watched movies , read stories , manga , every immortal guy wants to die , for me i want to improve beyond a human , im thinking about if i could time travel , be immortal and study every martial arts in the world, that would be awsome , when there is a point i want to die , i will kill my self :D or maybe insted of killing my self , mediate for a eternaty ,

Every Immortal wants to die:) Stop watching movies.

Mayhem

Zenith
Dont believe everything thats thrown to you these days.

A lot of the young has lost the art of reading for the enhancement of their mind, they just take the internet as gospel.

dexter1993

Dont believe everything thats thrown to you these days.

A lot of the young has lost the art of reading for the enhancement of their mind, they just take the internet as gospel.

thats true , :( the sad reality , but im a believer , there is zero percent doubt in my mind that time travel , immoirtality or any abnormal stuff exist , you may ask me why :D cus a world like this is way way more awesome , i dont belive anyting thats trown at me :D but if you dont read explore or try how will you know ? like have you tryed to make a psi , chi energy ball ? im sure most people are not aware but you can control your own energy , feel it , move it :D how would i know that if i haven't even tried ?

TimeFlipper

@dexter1993 Welcome to Paranormalis :)....With reference to members who cannot accept other members who disagree with them and end up calling them mentally unstable or retards, i feel very certain that you have the intelligence to decide for yourself who is or who is not friendly..(y)..

NaturalPhilosopher

thats true , :( the sad reality , but im a believer , there is zero percent doubt in my mind that time travel , immoirtality or any abnormal stuff exist , you may ask me why :D cus a world like this is way way more awesome , i dont belive anyting thats trown at me :D but if you dont read explore or try how will you know ? like have you tryed to make a psi , chi energy ball ? im sure most people are not aware but you can control your own energy , feel it , move it :D how would i know that if i haven't even tried ?
yeah it's all real, we can discuss it in private if you want to know how