Hello I'm Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

They're very much like you and I. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we disagree. Sometimes we agree to disagree.

TimeFlipper is into radio stuff that will probably interest you.

Harte is quite knowledgeable in science in general, always has a logical explanation for most things. Oh, and he's a great cook!
This @Harte fellow may be interested in some of the food dishes I have from the future.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello I'm known as Walker,

I am a psychologist, philosopher, theoretical physicist, radio enthusiastic, classical pianist and time traveler.

But above all, I am hopelessly curious , just like you here at paranormalis.

Please introduce yourself...

A physicist? Finally. Help us sort out some of the nonsense, please. :) I also play piano, but am no Beethoven. Need to practice again.

Welcome.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Are these fellows troublemakers?

Walker, the fact is, people need to LET people be who they are. @Harte is a smart guy and doesn't like BS. And he loves to debate. So, people take it wrong. @TimeFlipper tells a lot of jokes. @Einstein Doesn't believe in black holes. I've learned, for the most part, (not perfect), to try to let people be who they are. We've had a few people come in and totally cause trouble and intentionally harass people, but there's a huge difference between debate and harassment. Num always takes care of it. A lot of times, things are interpreted incorrectly because we can't read emotion and intent in text. Example: I know I sound a lot like a robot when I write, but I'm not like this in person.

Don't worry about it too much. Just enjoy the forum.

TimeFlipper

Walker, the fact is, people need to LET people be who they are. @Harte is a smart guy and doesn't like BS. And he loves to debate. So, people take it wrong. @TimeFlipper tells a lot of jokes. @Einstein Doesn't believe in black holes. I've learned, for the most part, (not perfect), to try to let people be who they are. We've had a few people come in and totally cause trouble and intentionally harass people, but there's a huge difference between debate and harassment. Num always takes care of it. A lot of times, things are interpreted incorrectly because we can't read emotion and intent in text. Example: I know I sound a lot like a robot when I write, but I'm not like this in person.

Don't worry about it too much. Just enjoy the forum.
Come off it Paula, i dont want to be seen SOLELY as a joker, such as you portray me!! :eek::D...
The majority of my postings (hopefully) are informative and germane to the topic, iam mortally offended now Paula....I need to drown my sorrows in a bowlful of ormus mixed with my patented and trusted TimeFlippers all round herbal relaxant :cry: :LOL:..

mullac998

Come off it Paula, i dont want to be seen SOLELY as a joker, such as you portray me!! :eek::D...
The majority of my postings (hopefully) are informative and germane to the topic, iam mortally offended now Paula....I need to drown my sorrows in a bowlful of ormus mixed with my patented and trusted TimeFlippers all round herbal relaxant :cry: :LOL:..
Your new Nickname is Private Joker. Let's see your war face. Sir? Ahhh that's a war a face now lets see yours. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that doesn't Scare me work on it sir yes sir

Walker

LOL I don't know. He's pretty confident about his cooking skills.
The dishes that's I have obtained from the future, can easily be made in this time period. By sourcing the necessary ingredients. They have amazing curative and medicinal properties. In the near future they follow the Hippocrates maxim, let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.

HdrUserFor Manifesting

The dishes that's I have obtained from the future, can easily be made in this time period. By sourcing the necessary ingredients. They have amazing curative and medicinal properties. In the near future they follow the Hippocrates maxim, let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
whats the biggest techs break though the next 10 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.