Hello I'm Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

what agenda 21st happens cyborgs taken over the world and 500 million population while the elite in their mansons? am i on the ball on this one??
As I previously wrote, I only know what my silver selves and other future individuals care to divulge and they don't paint a great picture of the future.

Secretman3811

Silver selves or just simply silver, is a slang term for meeting your future older self and green selves or simply green is meeting with your younger self.
simple that he don't tell us any future event because he may be a fake don't know
and by the way does he have a Time Machine i think he don't have one or maybe just a made up story of this walker guy. welcome to the board and stop trying to lie everyone it not nice.

Walker

simple that he don't tell us any future event because he may be a fake don't know
and by the way does he have a Time Machine i think he don't have one or maybe just a made up story of this walker guy. welcome to the board and stop trying to lie everyone it not nice.
I didn't say I had a time machine or time traveled, certainly not at this current moment in time. But because I've met my future self on several occasions along with other people from the future included a octogenarian member of this forum from the future. It's clear to me that either I come into possession or know somebody or some organisation that possesses one. To use the word lie is a bit provocative.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.