Hello

rostin jarmor

Re: Hello

Hello Blair. Since I am in your time period as of present, I have no access to the property codes or assigned perimeter listings for the surface and sub-surface human residential developments on Lunar. There is also no way I can remember all this information and provide you with specific data regarding the exact coordinates you mentioned.

It's important to realize that property assignment, whether on Lunar or here on the Earth, is not 'personal ownership' based. No human, or organization, or group of beings, in the time period that myself and Tess are from, can claim a legal ownership over a perimeter of land mass. There is no 'buying and selling' of land. Land is a shared assignment process agreeable by all members of the human and foreign planetiod species present in our time period. Therefore, for example, if there is an undeveloped area of land - meaning void from human modification or construction - which is desiring to be developed for some particular purpose, there is an election process in place whereby each adult human can make that decision on what will happen to that area of land. Naturally, we have elected experts who - along with peers - are allowed to carry out this land assignment process on our behalf, ultimately each person has a say in the process if needed before the formal land or sub-land perimeter assignment branding.

George, my Templar contact here, showed me the "deed" to his lovely home. If he desires to move to a new location, he puts his home "up for sale". Once sold, he receives currency in one method or another and either retain or "save" that currency or else use that currency to "buy" another home. The home which I live in in my period remains assigned to me for as long as I desire to reside there. If I decide to move to a new location, that home is returned back to the elective property assignment process and others have the opportunity to reside there. It's much more complex than this, but that is the overall concept. This process had resolved a temendous amount of 'greed' and 'profit' conditions that are present in your current time period. In the time period that myself and Tess are from, global equality is the normal condition of living. Each person has equal access to resources, foods, equipment, and so forth. Materialism was eliminated long before I was born.

I am still very curious Blair as to how you obtained property rights on the moon. Can you please explain this for me? But you should consider this as being invalid in terms of the future evolution of human culture.

rostin jarmor

I am most curious. On the left most column of this forum I see small graphical images with the hover wording of 'send a message to AIM, MSN, ICQ' and thus. How does this messaging method work? How are these messages received in your home? On the internet system only or do they arrive to you through other means? Also, why are there numerous methods - AIM, MSN, ICQ - versus just one singular method? What do these letters mean? I assume they are initials because they do not look like familiar words to me. Aim is an English word, but I do not know the meaning of Msn or Icq.

rostin jarmor

I am experiencing the difficulty in responding to the influx of questions in a timely manner when factors of time, schedule, and sleep are present. There are many questions I have yet to address, but I will. However, the clock time now at my location is 2.am and my sister has difficulties sleeping when she is alone. So I must 'get off the computer' at this time and return into the internet tomorrow and continue responding to queries.

Enigmawriter

AIM, MSN and ICQ are programs to reach someone on the Internet anytime that they are online. They work like this forum here, but the difference is that you can personally chat with them if they are doing something else on the Internet. It's like a telephone call someone gets, you can choose to asnwer it and chat or you may choose not to answer it if you are doing something else.

They are acronyms, AIM I think stands for the America Online for Instant Message, MSN stands for Microsoft Network I think and ICQ is exactly that, I Seek You. I am probably wrong with some of them, I am not an Internet follower as such. Basically, they are Instant Message Programs.

darkbreed

Hey Rostin, seems you don't have much problem taking pics as you allready posted one of yourself and your sister. Why don't you take another one of your time travel machine as well, I think people would find that more interesting :)

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"rostin jarmor\")</div>
I don't feel it to be much of a party seeing my sisters absent of their clothing. However their female friends, well that is a different matter. But don't tell Tess I told you this.[/b]

Hahaha! It's good to see that a peverse sense of humor is still alive and well in the future! Greetings and welcome Rostin!

-Marc

Jhani

I don't feel it to be much of a party seeing my sisters absent of their clothing. However their female friends, well that is a different matter. But don't tell Tess I told you this.[/b]

I have a question for you. This is in regard to relationships. Can you tell us a bit about relationships, sexual relationships, marriage, divorce, children of divorced parents.. etc..

Thanks,
Marc

StarLord

Hello StarLord. When I realized my writing error it made me laugh loudly. You are very observant. The meaning of my wording should of been that I am the youngest with three sisters. More clearly, I am a male human with three older sisters. Tess had also laughed at my grammar mistake and now she has been 'making fun' of me for the last hour by referring to me by the name of Rosta, which would be the feminine version of my first name. You can therefore conclude that in our time period sisters still tease their brothers.

Where are you from StarLord? Do you live in the Americas?[/b]

Sorry Rostin but that's not going to cut the mustard. Good try though.

Lucidus

Hello StarLord. When I realized my writing error it made me laugh loudly. You are very observant. The meaning of my wording should of been that I am the youngest with three sisters. More clearly, I am a male human with three older sisters. [/b]

Dang! I thought we were going to have our first female hoaxer, or at least one that pretends to be female. Oh well.