Hello

pieceofaman

Re: Hello

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"pieceofaman\")</div>
rostin how exactly did you get here? Can you give the specifics on how you travled through time?[/b]

i think you missed my question rostin. if you answered it already then forgive me for missing it.

since you can take pictures, a picture of the machine you use to travel would be great. If you can't post a picture could you please describe what it looks like?

thanks

rostin jarmor

Hello. I only have a few moments in the internet at this particular moment. Myself and Tess are very busy with our outings. I am very delighted to be aware now of this internet forum. Communication with people in standing or sitting is very restrictive and limiting because myself and Tess have to maintain a false story about who we are and what we do here in this time period because of the general ignorance or avoidance the general culture has towards people such as us. For example, many individuals in public that we have met have asked where we were born, in knowing that myself and Tess are both tourists to the Metropolitan Toronto. Responding to them about our birth on Lunar would not be a suitable or valid reply. It becomes very delightful for me to know that inside the internet there are people who are able to understand and welcome time movers, such as myself and Tess, and therefore I am in delight knowing that I can speak more freely about my real life without fear of public opprobrium. In a more simple expression you might say, I can 'let my guard down' here on this forum. We return to our time in your month of August. From the present moment now up to our point of conclusion in this time period, I do plan to discuss in detail as much as I am able to regarding the issues, interests, queries, questions that you may have about our time period culture. As well, I hope to learn much more about your culture because I have a tremendous amount of questions. Each question that has already been directed towards myself and Tess I will respond to. Also, I am trying to encourage my sister to reply to questions as well, however she is much more resistant. I am completely in awareness of what I have already responded to, which questions I have not responded to, and I am aware of the new questions that have been introduced. But I need 'room' to adjust my daily schedule because I am observing just how long it may take to respond to questions fully and without error. I have even observed that the slightest grammatical error is not even welcomed and therefore imposes a significant amount of fear and stress upon me to ensure minimal mistakes and to ensure errors in my wording are not viewed as offensive to any people.

As a general guideline, I urge people here to remember that I am only a 26 year old man. As a human, I am never free of error. I am only a singular person from a time period of Earth that has a human population of over 15 billion people. Your technology of a 'keyboard' is completely new to me although I have tried my best to learn the basics of how to operate it properly. In the time period that myself and Tess are from we only have to speak with our voices to record any and every word that we desire to write. Any of our pressuredels which contains writing or a display of alpha and numeric characters of any language is layed out in a completely different format than what I observe when I look at your 'keyboard' method. Therefore, it's a slow process for me to 'type'. If I make any errors in writing I urge you inform me of them so I can provide clarification. Likewise with any expression of thought or explaination. I hope also I can request the same towards you.

Hello Pieceofman. I will explain fully soon as much as I know about the time movement process that myself and Tess used. I have not responded to your question yet. In brief, the chamber of movement has recorded electromagnetic impulses of the orbital movement of Earth, nearby planetiods, and stellar positions from the location of the chamber. It has been recording this information since its contruction in our and your far ancient times. When a date of past time movement is established for entry, the chamber duplicates those impulses and re-creates the exact position of these stellar and planetiod orbital positions for that exact time moment in reference to the exact location of the chamber. There is no 'portable' equipment that we use. This chamber is a complex and ancient structure and we must return to it again via the Templar network when myself and Tess move again on August.7.2005 to return to our originating time period. That is in brief, but I would like to explain this process in more detail although this technology is not of my technical training or expertise.

Hello Starlord. I do not understand your English phrasing of "cut the mustard". Please provide me clarification. I have observed a container of mustard within the food refridgeration unit. Yet I do not see the connection.

Hello Enigma. Thank you for the explaination regarding those 'programs' and acronyms.

Hello Jhani. Yes, I would be delighted to go into full detail about our marriage, family, and romantic systems and protocols of our time period.

I will return into the internet as soon as possible.

sinister

Ya know, changing the way you speak to sound weird and throwing in a lot of quotes around words and phrases that might seem odd to outsiders doesn't make you a time traveller. I remain very much unconvinced, but I guess I'll play allong. What I would like to hear more about is that little "T" word that keeps popping up. Templar? Please explain to me your connection with the Templars, what they have to do with time travel, and exactly what a "Templar network" is. And bringing the Illuminati into your story probably will make me less likely to buy it.

Frog186

Rostin Jarmor
Hi Rostin this is Frog once again I am still waiting patiently for your reply back to me when you have some sparetime could you please answer these questions for me thanks for taking the time and patience in answering them and if you ever want to chat with me you can send me a personal message or email me in the forum here are my questions:

1. What kind of entertainment and teachings do you have in your timeline?

2. What kind of technology and science do you have in your timeline?

thanks for listening and thanks for all of the information so far we appreciate everything you have told us all in the forum and so much more I will talk with you later on and see around sooner or later!

Harry

Greetings, fellow would-be travelers:

Oh, brother. All I think of to say is: "We are from Hench. A small town in Southern France." Yet another visitor from the Mystical Mists of Beyond. Sign me up as a confirmed cynic, and likely to remain so.

Your ob't servant,

HEK

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sinister\")</div>
Ya know, changing the way you speak to sound weird and throwing in a lot of quotes around words and phrases that might seem odd to outsiders doesn't make you a time traveller. I remain very much unconvinced, but I guess I'll play allong. What I would like to hear more about is that little \"T\" word that keeps popping up. Templar? Please explain to me your connection with the Templars, what they have to do with time travel, and exactly what a \"Templar network\" is. And bringing the Illuminati into your story probably will make me less likely to buy it.[/b]

I think bringing in the Illuminati into the story is a brilliant idea if it is a hoax. For me, it would explain a lot of things in our history if the Illuminati truly did have a TT device of some kind.

-Marc

Frog186

Tessara
Hi Tess it's Frog welcome to the forum and thanks for all of the information you and your brother gave to us and thanks for the coming to our timeline I have two questions to ask you so here they are don't worry I am a honest person so if you ever want to chat that's fine by me:

1. What kind of technology and science do you have in your timeline?

2. What kindf of entertainment and teachings are taught in your timeline?

thanks tess for listening and your time and patience and sorry to hear people that get hurt and pass away I believe god can help people when they are depressed and so much more well I got to go now I will talk with you later on and thanks for being cool!

sinister

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jhani\")</div>
I think bringing in the Illuminati into the story is a brilliant idea if it is a hoax. For me, it would explain a lot of things in our history if the Illuminati truly did have a TT device of some kind.
?
-Marc[/b]

I am a firm believer in my own theory of the NWO/Illuminati conspiracy, which consists of pieces taken out of various things i've read about this. I've formed my own theory on it all, mixing what I think is really going on. Don't get me wrong, I see exactly how events in our world have been planned, the elite caste that seems to have existed for centuries, as well as the Adam Weishaupt/colonial America theories. But trust me on this one. If the Illuminati/Templars/whatever had the invention of time travel at their disposal, their vision of a new world order would have already been completed, we would know nothing of the Illuminati, and esentially they would have had the technology to complete what I think they're after. So no, I don't think it adds credibility to his story, just proves that he is "into" conspiracy theories, time travel, and the related, which only further proves to me that he is just another well-versed, forum-hopping hoaxer.

rostin jarmor

Hello Sinister. I have asked my sister to respond to your questions or concerns about the Templars. She has much more expertise in this area of knowledge than I do. Unfortuately, she is not as shy as I am when sharing her feelings or opinions on subject matters. While she understands the innocence and confusion of your current time period beliefs, she has slight intolerance towards people who are limiting their own potentials through constrictive 'sweeping' belief patterns. She was not impressed that my mention of the Templars therefore is presumed and categorized as being 'conspiracy slanted' and I know she is now eager to share her thoughts on this issue soon.

Frog186

Rostin
Hi it's Frog I guess you can't reply to those questions I mentioned above so I will give you two other questions and thanks for everything so here they are and I hope I am not making you mad or angry at me:

1. This site you mentioned the sound chamber is it in our timeline or in your timeline and what does it look like?

2. What kind of clothing do you guys wear in the your timeline?

thanks rostin for listening and your time and patience if you would like to chat sometime just pm or email me in this forum I will try my best in answering back I am a honest person don't worry I am no government agent, cop, reporter, or anything like that just a normal guy searching for the whole truth about time travel well I got to go now I will talk with you later on!