Hello

yeyeman9

Re: Hello

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"tessara jarmor\")</div>
Instead of gentle warm concepts such as \"what can I do to help you?\" or \"how can I make your stay more confortable so we can gain the benefits?\" is replaced with \"give it to us now\", \"you are not doing this\", \"you should have done this already, it has been 3 days already\".

[/b]

No offence, but I have actually asked you both what I could do to help. But you guys havent answered to that, so there is nothing yet I can do to help.

Yes there are some in here very impatience, but you are being impatience with them and maybe me too by this posts you have made. Only 3 days have went thru, as you stated, yet you are out of control with us already.

I just want to help, I understand your situation and I understand why are you so mad at this guys. I am open to help you in any type of way, email me: [email protected]

THanks for your time, your patience, and your gratitude,
Yeyeman9

StarLord

OMG, yeyeman, don't tell me you are taken in by all this BS are you???? Have you been to All those sites Darkbreed found?? After visiting all those sites you might want to rethink the 'ladies' actual percentage of truth.

yeyeman9

I guess you are right StarLord. But one of the things I am trying to say is that you guys jump against time travelers to early, this is a f'ing time traveling forum yet you guys turn down every "tter" in less than 24 hours. I guess this is or could be a hoax by all the websites thing, but not every "tter" is a hoax.

StarLord

Yeyeman, duder, have you read this thread from the begining? Did you see where a 'sister' was suddenly turned into a brother, and the excuse was that 'they' were not used to our language? Did you see them having any problem comunicating??? Have you even known anybody to introduce a brother as a woman or a sister as a man? Oh PLEASE!:grin:

See it's when you get people like this praying on the unsuspecting, and then they have a Hissy Fit when people don't believe them and point out mistakes, and then threaten to 'take all their information' that they were going to share away.

Yeyeman, all this information already is out there if you know where to look my friend.
These charlatans are nothing more special than the scum I wipe from the bottom of my boots....

darkbreed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"yeyeman9\")</div>
I guess you are right StarLord. But one of the things I am trying to say is that you guys jump against time travelers to early, this is a f'ing time traveling forum yet you guys turn down every \"tter\" in less than 24 hours. I guess this is or could be a hoax by all the websites thing, but not every \"tter\" is a hoax.[/b]

Its because we spot the hoaxers. Like I just showed you above. Well I'm just speaking for myself of course, but when its obvious signs there is a hoax going on I dont hesitate letting them know that I figured them out. You should consider it a good thing that we debunk the hoaxers and don't let them keep on with their crap, maybe some day a real one will come with real proof that just can't be debunked. I look forward to such a day

StarLord

Why are you even bothering to post Reichen Minogue?

As they say, your laundry is out to dry, why continue this charade?

Are you that seriously lonely that you would persist in this debacle of shadows and Male Bovine Excrement?

yeyeman9

You are right guys, but what if some of the supposed "hoaxes" from the past are actually real? I know of atleast 1 you never proved to be fake.

sinister

I feel that we should be open-minded, but once it becomes obvious to me that someone is bull****ting, it pisses me off, and either myself or someone else should comment on it. Whoever this person is, they're pretty good at constantly avoiding questions and turning the debate back on someone else. If you want a perfect example of this, go back to Tess' first post, in response to my Templar question. She said something like "I'll elaborate furhter, but first a few questions for you", and then preceeded to interrogate me, the one who proposed the issue. She never went back and elaborated. This person is a liar, and I'll never get used to pandering to someone's lies. I agree that everyone who comes in here with a clean slate should be treated in the most open-minded way possible. But once it's determined that they are lying to the community, they should be punished or at least called out. At least that's just how I feel, anyone else think I'm totally out of line here?