Hello

Mimi

Hello.

I have many and varied interests, including Science, Nature, Philosophy, Psychology, Religion, and Spiritual subjects in general.

I've had some very unconventional personal experiences over many years, which have made me question the nature of Life and the Universe itself.

I'm currently especially interested in Reincarnation and Time Travel, and I've joined this forum as a way of researching more, and discussing ideas, to help further my (and other people's) understanding.

Apri1

Reincarnation and time travel do seem to go hand in hand, don't they?

Mayhem

Zenith
Welcome Mimi, enjoy and explore:)

Mimi

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I've been thinking a lot, and researching a lot over the past few years, including reading many excellent and informative discussions on this great site. The past year has been very busy for me, work-wise, and I've only had time to post a few odd events that have happened to me.

Apart from writing about a few unusual experiences I've had, I've been wondering how much I should reveal about myself. If I'm not believed, I will definitely sound like a crazy person, a fantasist, or a liar. If I'm believed, my writings could sound like I was bragging, or that I was writing as some kind of ego-trip to make myself sound more impressive and interesting than I actually am.

I used to discuss many things with a close friend, but since she has now disappeared in what I can only describe as a 'paradox resolution event' (in this time line, she seems to have never existed), which I mentioned in another post, I'm getting desperate for chatting to someone about my experiences, and I'm wondering what to do!

I don't want to sound crazy, a liar, or as an attention seeker, yet I'm longing to discuss my 'weirder-sounding' experiences with someone.

Also, I'm worried about affecting "time" again (or even just my personal timeline) like I may have done before when I revealed my friend's existence.

What to do!

Sonix

@Mimi , you will never convince everyone and there will always be some who will accuse you of bragging, attention-seeking, etc. Only you truly know your truth. Hang onto your truth, ignore the nay-sayers as best you can, and share your story for the benefit of those that may be open to it and be enriched by it. And be open to the possibility that any consequent time-shakeups you may experience might be more constructive than destructive next time around.