Help a Newbie

TimeFlipper

Then you are destined to eat crappy grocery store pies or pay the big bucks at a bakery because eventually there will be no one to make a pie for you.

Harte

Yes Hartey, you are suffering from one of the "Many Lockdown Syndromes" (MLS) :eek:..
May I suggest you browse the internet for a Free Online Tone Generator...After finding one, enter a frequency of 666 cycles per second on a square wave waveform...It might not help you with the MLS, but it sure will keep any nasty beasts away from you :LOL:..

Element115

Yes Hartey, you are suffering from one of the "Many Lockdown Syndromes" (MLS) :eek:..
May I suggest you browse the internet for a Free Online Tone Generator...After finding one, enter a frequency of 666 cycles per second on a square wave waveform...It might not help you with the MLS, but it sure will keep any nasty beasts away from you :LOL:..
How do I summon these beasts you speak of? Do they have access to pie? @Harte is convinced one should make pies to consume them. I believe they are two separate functions.

NaturalPhilosopher

time travel is easy.
basically 2 types.
1st)machines that amplify your tesla brainwaves
2nd)scifi types that work but require extreme power and are dangerous

the 2nd type can cause your body to liquify then explode or cause psychological issues.

Yeats

Time travel seems to me to be nothing more than wish-fulfillment fantasy combined with a diet of too much science fiction.

If the above offends believers, then I suggest they go back in time and send me a message warning me not to post what I have just posted.