Survivor
Zenith
image_cd912d8c-82b5-4842-b4e4-97c7754f6ec7_1200x1200.jpg

:unsure:

No THAT mouse. :LOL:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I look for rocks, artifacts, feathers, bones, and have identified all the plants on my property. What else can I look for or do?
It's how I exercise. Ideas welcome. No, I don't want to hunt.

Beholder

I look for rocks, artifacts, feathers, bones, and have identified all the plants on my property. What else can I look for or do?
It's how I exercise. Ideas welcome. No, I don't want to hunt.
* Build an automatic watering system where water only flows out from an upside down bottle when air flows in.
* Learn bird language and let them show you an eagle.
* Install solar panels with battery backup.
* Build an underground panic room, then watch horror movies in order to panic.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
* Build an automatic watering system where water only flows out from an upside down bottle when air flows in.
* Learn bird language and let them show you an eagle.
* Install solar panels with battery backup.
* Build an underground panic room, then watch horror movies in order to panic.

I'm not a builder. I have zero experience with construction. It wouldn't turn out well. Besides, we're building a rabbit cabin, soon (insulated and air conditioned). Something with birds is possible, I suppose.

Beholder

I'm not a builder. I have zero experience with construction. It wouldn't turn out well. Besides, we're building a rabbit cabin, soon (insulated and air conditioned). Something with birds is possible, I suppose.
Passive cooling using shades, heavy walls and regulated intake of air is more effective (-10°C) than AC (-1°C), because there is less generated heat to begin with and no hot air leaking back. In order to blow out hot air with a AC, warm air has to be sucked in somewhere to maintain the air pressure, sometimes making it warmer than just pausing ventilation.
Passive Cooling For Your Home (All you need to know) - Climatebiz

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Passive cooling using shades, heavy walls and regulated intake of air is more effective (-10°C) than AC (-1°C), because there is less generated heat to begin with and no hot air leaking back. In order to blow out hot air with a AC, warm air has to be sucked in somewhere to maintain the air pressure, sometimes making it warmer than just pausing ventilation.
Passive Cooling For Your Home (All you need to know) - Climatebiz

Yeah, my husband knows about inflow and outflow and vents and all that jazz. Domestic rabbits can die in Florida heat. They are in the house right now.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, this is an animal hole made in a shooting mound. There is a squarish metal pipe in the hole. Can anyone identify it? It could have been accidentally dug up with a tractor when the mound was made. Is it just garbage, or worth digging up? Or perhaps it helps stop bullets…????

Attachments

• 275ED0EF-0850-41B6-A72E-CBD9207C7D97.jpeg
    275ED0EF-0850-41B6-A72E-CBD9207C7D97.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 4

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I guess my question is, do you think it's worth the effort, having to put loads of clothes on to dig it out? (Skitters are horrible now).