Help Me Identify This

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, I dug it up and it isn’t very exciting. It’s the leg to something. It held something up. About 2 feet long. Click to make bigger.

1658325010251.png3942A4F2-428C-4F4A-A9C1-4CEA0250E2F8.jpeg
1658325058449-png.15192
1658325086742.png

Attachments

• 1658325058449.png
    1658325058449.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 20

Beholder

Find that passage in the Bible, please.
"Be not among drunkards or among gluttonous eaters of meat, for the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and slumber will clothe them with rags."

"Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live! You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life..."

I guess you have a loophole if you hoard food to save others.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Find that passage in the Bible, please.

"Be not among drunkards or among gluttonous eaters of meat, for the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and slumber will clothe them with rags."

"Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live! You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life..."

I guess you have a loophole if you hoard food to save others.

A glutton and a drunkard eat too much and drink too much. IMHO, it has nothing to do with storing food for future use.