Help me to time travel

Yeats

@Krishna369 --

There are countless arguments, speculations and even some hypotheses concerning methods of traveling to the past and future. However, the only known way to travel to a future time is to exist until the arrival of that time. (This is the reason that I prefer investing in human longevity research rather than financing someone who claims to be able to build a time machine.)

As for traveling to our own past, we can do this (albeit imperfectly) through memory. For traveling to a past which existed before us, we can do so (again, imperfectly) by examining the records and artifacts of the time in question.

Mundane stuff, I know, but it’s all that we have – for now.

Time_Travler2021

Its not a theory, i need to discover exact radio frequencies from my Delta Time Antenna, which will take a very long time unless i get "lucky" and find th

Its not a theory, i need to discover exact radio frequencies from my Delta Time Antenna, which will take a very long time unless i get "lucky" and find them..
Use a pendulum to attain the frequencies. Can you take a photo of the delta antana device and share I'm interested to see.

Last edited:

Time_Travler2021

Us

Use a pendulum to attain the frequencies. Can you take a photo of the delta antana device and share I'm interested to se

The Delta Time Antenna i use is shown in my profile video, on the left of this posting...You can also see similar ones on You Tube..

The Delta Time Antenna i use is shown in my profile video, on the left of this posting...You can also see similar ones on You Tube..
Is the device simple to construct. I will check it out im interested