Help me to time travel

TimeFlipper

I might have met one years ago, though I definitely agree that they're probably still hanging around. It's entirely possible that some are trying to gather advanced technology to rebuild after the upcoming fall.
If time travellers are still around, wouldnt they be capable of moving backwards in time before the fall?
Iam certain if you and me were time travellers we would have made certain of being capable of transporting ourselves forwards or backwards in time, as a "Plan B" ;):D..

Mayhem

Zenith
@TimeFlipper how do you know this is not the case?

Maybe they have, theres probably a whole lot of under surface going on thats not quite made its way to youtube, forums, and cloaked down in various other places.

Dont go looking into the Dark web now:)

Get yourself a Virtual machine, maybe Vm box and install tails on a bootable usb over a vpn that might make you safe with TOR

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper how do you know this is not the case?

Maybe they have, theres probably a whole lot of under surface going on thats not quite made its way to youtube, forums, and cloaked down in various other places.

Dont go looking into the Dark web now:)

Get yourself a Virtual machine, maybe Vm box and install tails on a bootable usb over a vpn that might make you safe with TOR
Thank you for endorsing my previous posting my old friend (y):D...
As for the Dark Web, i will leave that to your very good self and others to peruse upon (n)..
I dont have any interest in Virtual Machines only Reality Machines :cool:..

Thank you for endorsing my previous posting my old friend (y):D...
As for the Dark Web, i will leave that to your very good self and others to peruse upon (n)..
I dont have any interest in Virtual Machines only Reality Machines :cool:..
If I recall didn’t you say on a post sometime ago that when traveling through time or dimensions you can end up forgetting a bunch of stuff and it can mess you up or something? Hoping you can clarify or reference who did.

TimeFlipper

If I recall didn’t you say on a post sometime ago that when traveling through time or dimensions you can end up forgetting a bunch of stuff and it can mess you up or something? Hoping you can clarify or reference who did.
I would more than likely have mentioned the need for being within the same electro magnetic frequency of what our own universe/dimension was created in, which was 432mhz...The modulation frequency inside that carrier wave frequency would be the Schumann Earths resonant frequency of 7.83hz, and personally i would also include Teslas Earth resonant frequency of 12.2hz..

Without being inside that "electromagnetic bottle" i described above, all sorts of mental problems can occur to the Time-Travellers when travelling out of our own Universe/Dimension...The Schumann and Tesla resonant frequency of our Earth defines an area where we began to Time-Travel, and combine that with the Tesla Zero Time Generator, for accurate universe/dimension navigation...The Montauk Project book describes everything..

I would more than likely have mentioned the need for being within the same electro magnetic frequency of what our own universe/dimension was created in, which was 432mhz...The modulation frequency inside that carrier wave frequency would be the Schumann Earths resonant frequency of 7.83hz, and personally i would also include Teslas Earth resonant frequency of 12.2hz..

Without being inside that "electromagnetic bottle" i described above, all sorts of mental problems can occur to the Time-Travellers when travelling out of our own Universe/Dimension...The Schumann and Tesla resonant frequency of our Earth defines an area where we began to Time-Travel, and combine that with the Tesla Zero Time Generator, for accurate universe/dimension navigation...The Montauk Project book describes everything..
Yes this. Thanks