help need to time travel asap

3sp

All laughs aside i feel Natural Philosopher has some real validity. He does know what he's talking about.

3sp

One of the keys to being successful in the ability to travel and life in general is not being selfish. It is a road to happiness. This is what i see as to how to make it work. Empathy to other entities.

3sp

Nope. He just preys on the gullible.
That is probably easy enough on here. Still i enjoy conversing with him and i am a bit of a dreamer. I want to believe time travel is possible and i am not alone in that. I read a lot of different ways it could be possible and astral projection and the hdr enhancing it being ways to view. Physical travel i don't feel could be possible. Changing things not possible when looked at logically. Those claiming to not having evidence to support claims. Whats your take Einstein?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That is probably easy enough on here. Still i enjoy conversing with him and i am a bit of a dreamer. I want to believe time travel is possible and i am not alone in that. I read a lot of different ways it could be possible and astral projection and the hdr enhancing it being ways to view. Physical travel i don't feel could be possible. Changing things not possible when looked at logically. Those claiming to not having evidence to support claims. Whats your take Einstein?

I do happen to believe physical time travel is possible. Why else would the schools go to such great lengths to educate us with fiction?

Kairos

I do happen to believe physical time travel is possible. Why else would the schools go to such great lengths to educate us with fiction?

I am still not convinced the past is real. Travel to the future is possible due to relativity (not really time travel, but dilation). Travel to the past is not possible unless the past exists. A good argument for the past not existing is the absence of obvious time travel.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I am still not convinced the past is real. Travel to the future is possible due to relativity (not really time travel, but dilation). Travel to the past is not possible unless the past exists. A good argument for the past not existing is the absence of obvious time travel.

Why not leave a time trail to prove to yourself that you did experience past events?