help need to time travel asap

Kairos

Why not leave a time trail to prove to yourself that you did experience past events?

Of course I experienced past events. I can remember them happening. I posted that earlier post in the past. It could very well be that the universe is nothing but the present moment and in a constant state of flux. No past and no future. You can't travel to a place that does not exist.

On the other hand, maybe our experience of time passing is an illusion, and there exists one eternal universe that spans across a dimension of time as it does dimensions of space.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Of course I experienced past events. I can remember them happening. I posted that earlier post in the past. It could very well be that the universe is nothing but the present moment and in a constant state of flux. No past and no future. You can't travel to a place that does not exist.

On the other hand, maybe our experience of time passing is an illusion, and there exists one eternal universe that spans across a dimension of time as it does dimensions of space.

Just consider that we are on a boat only going one way. Without a boat going the other way, we are stuck on the original boat. We can navigate the dimensions of length very well. But navigating through time seems to be a one way boat ride. But then that would be a starting place for looking for facts in science that only exist in one time direction.

Kairos

Just consider that we are on a boat only going one way. Without a boat going the other way, we are stuck on the original boat. We can navigate the dimensions of length very well. But navigating through time seems to be a one way boat ride. But then that would be a starting place for looking for facts in science that only exist in one time direction.

But you are conflating spatial dimension with time. I can travel from point A to point B, and if I so choose, I can always travel back to point B. But I cannot travel from moment A to moment B, and then if I decide moment B makes me unhappy, travel back to moment A. At least, it's not obvious that you can do this, and there exists good reason to believe it is impossible -- i.e. only the present moment actually exists.

Kairos

iu

Rossco78

Serious about this. Can someone help please? giving this a shot in hopes of possibilities. Looking to go back in time.
Well. Maybe you could try this. Supposedly its from Steven Gibbs.

Attachments

• no 7.jpg
    no 7.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 2
  • hdr crystal information.jpg
    hdr crystal information.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

ROBST3R

What do you think about the possibility to look through an enormous roundebout way to our earth.

Suppose we have a advanced telescope wich we place on another star and from there we watch the earth, but to recieve any images from earth we are thousands years further? Would we see the past?
I believe so....