Colin Clive

I’m desperately trying to Time Travel back to March of this year, if anyone knows how to do this or has a time machine (even a prototype!) that they’re working on please tag me , I’m willing to drive to you, I live in Washington state.
Keeping in mind you will need new place to live and documents...

Colin Clive

Do you know how to travel back in time?
No, I don't. But Scott Lee Cupp knows it, he's working on it. Contact scott93257. Keeping in mind that he suffered from brain injury after a fall and he's currently under medical treatment so he's probably not going to reply very quickly and you must be very patient. It takes him 3 months to reply to my latest message

No, I don't. But Scott Lee Cupp knows it, he's working on it. Contact scott93257. Keeping in mind that he suffered from brain injury after a fall and he's currently under medical treatment so he's probably not going to reply very quickly and you must be very patient. It takes him 3 months to reply to my latest message
Scott93257 why would you trust him?

Tron1

God this kind of behavior should be barred for life bad mouthing time travel. You should be ashamed of yourself. You wonder why you haven't moved on from the next subject. Leave it alone.