Here Are The Results of My Time-Travel Test

Ren

My predictions as ren1999 are all carefully documented and Google-able.
These are all my predictions. I am 99% accurate so far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did fail in one prediction. I said that only Moody's would downgrade U.S. credit. It turned out to be only S&P that downgraded the U.S. that initial time.

If you find other predictions that I have failed in, please bring it to my attention here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said that Perry would lose and he did.
I said Santorum would be shot down. He was.
I said Newt would drop out. He did.
I said Ron Paul wasn't given a chance. He wasn't.
I said Romney would win the GOP nomination and he did.
I said Romney will be accused of criminal activity. He has.

I said Elenin wouldn't do anything and it didn't.

I said every year the flooding will get worse. Thailand, Ireland, Wales, Japan, Russia, China, just to name a few places.
I said that the world would become a hot desert and people would have to move north. It is.
I said there would be another earthquake 188 days after March 11th. There was.
Someone from India asked me about it and I said there would be an earthquake just a week before there was a big one.
I said droughts would continue in the U.S. They are.
I said sinkholes would increase exponentially. They are.
I said the Colorado fires would get out of control. I was then told anybody could predict that. Then the fires got worse.

I said that Occupy Wall Street would fail. It did.
I said U.S. average wages would go down to around minimum wage, they are.

I implied that all the credit agencies would downgrade everything. They have.
I said Germany would bail-out Greece. It did.
I said there would be fewer E.U. bailouts and there are.
I said the Chinese wouldn't bailout the E.U. and it didn't.
I said not to invest in gold. I was right.
I said Greece was cut loose from the E.U. and it was.
I said that the DAX and the DOW will continue to drop and they are.

I said Israel wouldn't bomb Syria. It hasn't yet.
I said Israel would tone down its threats of Iran and it has.
I said the U.S. and Russia would not directly be involved in the Syrian rebellion but that Middle Eastern countries would. It is as said.

I said that on October 28th, 2011, the skies would turn red. They did over Michigan. The aurora was seen in many places.
I said that Michigan would have a radiation leak. It turned out to be a supposedly "false" Geiger reading. Yeah right.

I predicted Kim Jung Ills death just before he died.
I said that Kim Jong Un would open up the country and he is.

I wanted the September 11th, 2011 bombings in D.C. to be averted and they were.
I wanted the U.K. hostages from Iran to be returned to the U.K. and they were.

The Olympics "Scare?" 2012
Romney will be brought up on charges but acquitted.
Obama will win by a landslide.
Hillary Clinton will have more power and be begged not to retire.
There will be pillaging in Michigan in October.
October 28th, 2012. "The Day the Earth Stood Still" July 2011 ISS UFO YOUTUBE
Syrian Government Overthrown
Assad and Wife Crucified
The E.U. will fail.
The Euro will be scrapped.
The I.M.F. will fail.
U.S. Race War
North Korea will become free.
Flesh Eating Bacterial Epidemic
CFJ Disease Epidemic
Islam will be outlawed in the West.
Israel and the Middle East nuked.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
With the polls showing 58% of americans favoring repeal of Obamacare, I don't see how you think Obama will win by a landslide. Apparently the mandatory RFID implant is being kept out of mainstream newscasts. Seems like censorship to me. But Obama's unpopularity is sure to increase when that truth becomes known. Perhaps you would care to expain your position on why you are predicting Obama as the next president.

Octavusprime

Where in the healthcare bill does it state mandatory RFID chips?

If anyone tried to put a chip into me they would find themselves at the wrong side of my 45.

Prediction by me: All out revolution should something like an RFID be attempted as mandatory on the general public.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Where in the healthcare bill does it state mandatory RFID chips?

If anyone tried to put a chip into me they would find themselves at the wrong side of my 45.

Prediction by me: All out revolution should something like an RFID be attempted as mandatory on the general public.

This is just one link of probably millions out there. You could actually read about this until you drop from exhaustion. But somewhere out there if you are persistent, you can actually download a copy of the bill that is now law and read it for yourself.

Before It's News

Ren

And here is the final proof.
I can post all the proof I want that I'm from another time but hardly anyone will have the ability to acknowledge the proof I have given.
They subconsciously resist the proof because the proof is not supposed to be here.
I'm not supposed to be able to say these things.
The mind rejects them.
I'm not supposed to be here right now.

Octavusprime

I checked the affordable health care act in detail and it does not include a requirement for RFID chips.

It does create a national registry of all implanted devices. This includes pace makers, dental implants and such. RFID chips would also be registered but there is no requirement to have them implanted. The intent is to track effectiveness of devices to ensure they are safe.

There is no way the US population would let this happen. As much as we have become complacent I assure you this would never be allowed to happen.

Ren

"I said the Colorado fires would get out of control. I was then told anybody could predict that. Then the fires got worse.
I said that on October 28th, 2011, the skies would turn red. They did over Michigan. The aurora was seen in many places.
October 28th, 2012. "The Day the Earth Stood Still" July 2011 ISS UFO YOUTUBE"

Anybody with critical thinking? Darbster? Pam? Serb? Einstein?

The ISS UFO footage was released this month. July 2012. I deliberately misreported the date and gave two dates in the same line.

Ren

Thank you all for keeping this a secret. I tested this on another forum and everyone is completely oblivious to it as they should. This message is only for a few.