Here To Chew Bubblegum Question of the Week

Goose

Question: Do you think any upcoming world event will reshape the way we live our day to life within the next 6 months?

*** Moderators if this isn’t aloud I apologize and please delete

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The effect of gas prices over the next few months is potentially scary. What's gonna happen when they have to increase (double?) the prices and everything? Are they going to double our salaries?

The scary thing is: If and when it happens, can it possibly create a chain reaction that brings society to its knees? What if tons and tons of products cost way more to ship (like, up to several times) than their actual value?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
"Do you think ANY upcoming world event will reshape the way we live our day to life within the next 6 months?"

In the next six months? It's hard to say, but after 2020, anything's possible....

If gas prices keep rising, the cost of just about everything else will rise along with it. That's definitely going to impact our day-to-day living, but to what extreme is yet to be seen.

You've also gotta look at what's causing the gas prices to climb. Is it really the conflict in Ukraine? Or is that just today's excuse?

"Any" world event leaves a lot of wiggle room though. :) The possibilities are endless...

Wind7

Staff
"Do you think ANY upcoming world event will reshape the way we live our day to life within the next 6 months?"

In the next six months? It's hard to say, but after 2020, anything's possible....

If gas prices keep rising, the cost of just about everything else will rise along with it. That's definitely going to impact our day-to-day living, but to what extreme is yet to be seen.

You've also gotta look at what's causing the gas prices to climb. Is it really the conflict in Ukraine? Or is that just today's excuse?

"Any" world event leaves a lot of wiggle room though. :) The possibilities are endless...

I'd heard that the rising costs of fuel were also due to that pesky Covid19 pandemic
which kept a great many people from traveling/using fuel.

But, I think it's for varied reasons.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Personally I think the Democratic party is being controlled by a foreign enemy nation. When Trump left office our nation was completely energy independent. On day 1 Biden destroyed that independence. That is historical fact. And all the lies Biden tells to coverup his fuckup wont change those facts. Apparently we are heading for a planned depression. Where everyone becomes impoverished. Just wake up! If we don't succeed voting out the assholes. Then it will take a massive revolt by Americans to shut down the unconstitutional corruption. We can take the power of the purse away from congress!

Art

Personally I think the Democratic party is being controlled by a foreign enemy nation. When Trump left office our nation was completely energy independent. On day 1 Biden destroyed that independence. That is historical fact. And all the lies Biden tells to coverup his fuckup wont change those facts. Apparently we are heading for a planned depression. Where everyone becomes impoverished. Just wake up! If we don't succeed voting out the assholes. Then it will take a massive revolt by Americans to shut down the unconstitutional corruption. We can take the power of the purse away from congress!
I france we think that France is controled by USA. So USA is controled by others nations ? So France is controled by USA ( winner of ww2), that is controled by ... ???.

Beholder

Giving people money to buy gas is moronic, because the price keeps rising until demand equals supply, causing exponential inflation. Someone will be without gas if the total amount is not sufficient for the obsolete way of wasting resources that will never come back.

People might realize that they can live comfortably with +15°C (+59°F) indoors using warmer clothes, sleep better in a natural outdoor temperature and save money. People might realize that they can walk kilometers with ease, instead of taking an SUV to the gym's treadmill. Our knees are adapted for walking across continents. Gas prices stabilize from reduced demand. Inflation and global warming slows down.