Hey (The Real) John Titor!

Ren

Assuming http://paranormalis.com/forums/ is archived, some day in the far future you may have come across our discussion of you.

John, will you have a message/post delivered on 2011 November 11th to this forum?

Please comment on our discussion of you.

Advise us what to do in 2012 going forward.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha ha ha have to give you credit not a bad idea there Ren hope it works

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This is a pretty neat idea Ren, I like that. I assume that if Internet is still around in 2036, there must be at least one single web page about Titor. It would make some sense that the Titor who went back to the future would be able to check out those still available pages. :)

Ren

kcwildman and Numenorean7 commented.

I think that it will also be important to have a message indicating what to do.

I will word a new post. "Calling John Titor -- Please deliver the message here."

This is a pretty neat idea Ren, I like that. I assume that if Internet is still around in 2036, there must be at least one single web page about Titor. It would make some sense that the Titor who went back to the future would be able to check out those still available pages. :)

This type of Jack-Ass hoaxing by Ren and completely condoned by Num7 and others, is what has destroyed the credibility of this website. People are expecting to find the real thing when they come here and not Dumb-Ass time traveler wannabes, with their insane time travel garbage of future events. All of these people are creating serious karmic damage to themselves and with their garbage filled information good people start to believe it is reality and real time travel information.

In the old days, our people probably would've found a nice big red ant colony and strip these idiots down to nakedness and then staked them with rawhide around their feet and hands laying on top of the red ant colony. This type of treatment is deserved by those who deceive so many others.

Golden Eagle Feather

TimeFlipper

Hey chill out a bit lol :D.
Num7 who is also Admin was speaking to Ren back in 2011 and i believe the spectre of John Titor will be around for many more years, and he was probably the first person to start writing about time-travel on the internet and in my opinion he will always be something of an enigma..

Lots of people believe he was a time-traveller and lots of people dont believe it....Paranormalis Admin will always allow any reasonable debates to continue because they wont immediately judge people as being hoaxers, our members will decide for themselves in discussions with each other....As for the credibility of Paranormalis, it is essentially an information gathering website of the Paranormal that allows ordinary people like ourselves to speak out on topics which we cannot discuss with other people for fear of ridicule..:)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Notice that he posted that 2 days before 9/11. Does anyone else find it interesting that he chose that date?

On the timeline I thought I was on, 9/11 occurred on September 11, 2001. Is it different now?

No. I somehow misread it. And I can't edit my post because you replied. DOH!!! I don't know how my brain translated November to September. Sigh. Getting old.