Hey, We Are All Sims

HDRKID

OK so many of us play "THE SIMS" game. It was created by the makers of sim city years ago. That said, what if we are sims. Well, scientists say there is a 20% chance that we are sims. That would be like in the matrix movie. Still, it is something to chew on. What kind of sims are we?

http://bigthink.com/ideas/39548

Reality is not real is the biggest secret we guess. What then does the real reality look like and is it something that we can even imagine?

Oh, so many questions and so few answers. Truly it means that we are coming to terms with what we are. :)

yellow_star4.gif

NerdyGilr3

Personally, I wouldn't like to be a Sim! Well, not as I played Sims when I was younger! lol

Who didn't take off the pool's ladder to kill his Sims? Or burn them with a fireplace and a carpet? Hmm ok, if we're really Sims, we're a really evolved version of them! Like The Sims 3000! :rolleyes:

But the person "playing" with us (a deity?) can be really awful sometimes, probably more than anybody have ever been while playing The Sims!
In a way, we can imagine we're Sims on the "free will mode". Our "destiny" (player) guides us to do stuff, but we decide whether to do it or not. And if our "destiny" really points in a specific way, I think that whatever choices we make, it will lead us there anyways.
I might be wrong, but that's what I've noticed when thinking of parts of my life, for example.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
never played it but all my kids loved the thing and played for ever ..... uck they wern't even cute :ROFLMAO:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I played this game a few times as a kid. I used to create a Sim who looked like my dad. I didn't burn him alive though.

jon

thats why a big mouse cursor clicked on me and drug me to the back of a roller coaster.

man...
god is a nerd!

jon

such a powerful computer that it developed fundamental laws so it can be stable.
then made life out of the materials it has; so it can have something else to recognize its amazing glory that it devoped out of its advanced software.
:cool:

NerdyGilr3

If we're Sims, I want the player to build me a mega-cool house!!! :D (and the money cheat could be useful too... if the player doesn't remember, it was klapaucius!!!) ;)

Holyhellcat

If you have heard of Peggy Kane? She does EVP reversals. She said we were all cloned about 2 years ago. But either way you look at it, SIMS ore cloned, it would make alot of sense.