Hi. I stuck in the year 2018.

steven chiverton

poor fella i wish him the best and how is he chatting to here has he got a pc from his time that is synced to our time and can still be used here when it comes from 60 years into the future or is he at some internet caffe if there's any, and where is his car with smartphone linked to it is it hidden and did he remove the smart phone when he left his car hidden and is that smart phone got internet and if so is the reception on it right for him to chat on the net to here if it can do internet stuff dose it use satellite or local mobile towers if it has wifi maybe we can look it up get some triangulation to try locate his position say mobile phone tower positions near that forrest see if its on google maps

Last edited:

Lord Quantum

I got to a small village and a man was friendly enough to give me some money so I bought some food.

poor fella i wish him the best and how is he chatting to here has he got a pc from his time that is synched to our time and can still be used here when it comes from 60 years into the future or is he at some internet caffe if theres any
I have sold my golden ring for 400€ bought a smartphone and asked a man from a hotel to let me use his wi-fi a bit. The cafe I am in now has internet too.

His fuel is not our day thats why he doesnt understand what we have now.
No I understand what you have, but I my car needs PURE alkane. Maybe we could try it with other octane BASED fuel types... But I am not sure and the risk is pretty high the motor will get damaged.

Lord Quantum

Guys it's so awkward.
I actually hear REAL jazz. REAL Jazz. It's so impressive. I learned the history of jazz in school, but hearing a real grand piano, playing real jazz, is just so wunderful. I actually can't describe my feelings right now :D