Hi New Witch On Here

WitchyCrow13666

Darlings I Currently Live In Texas But I Plan On Moving Away To New Mexico & I Also Currently Live In A Temporary Homeless Shelter. For Women For Months Now/Around Christmas To Be Accurate Due To Naturalized Birth Citizenship Issues And Socioeconomic Problems. /Huns I'am Also Deeply Interested In The Occults & Demonology Or Even Satanism As An Pagan. /I Also Happen To Idenify As An Bisexual Dark Witch Of Nigeria And Black Heritage And Lastly I'am Also About To Turn 27 Years Old Darklings.

WitchyCrow13666

Babes I Also Happen To Love Cool Anime Shows Like Bleach,Seven Deadly Sins,Yugioh. I'am Not Looking For Any Prayers And I Don't Make Friends Easily/I Just Want An Interesting And Spooky Place To Hangout Online So May Hecate The Triple Moon Goddess & Lilith The Mother Of Succubi Be With Me Along With The Devil. I Really Want To Become An Great Horror Fiction Writer One Day Then Travel To Hawaii. And Eventually Canada Inorder To Escape Racist America/Hell Yeah Since Sweethearts I'am A Brownie Munching Pot Head Goth Feminist Whom Loves A Perfect Circle And Placebo Along With Type O Negative.

WitchyCrow13666

I Have Had Various Paranormal Experiences With Demons Like Djinns Or Male Jinn And They Can Only Grant You A Wish? Or Wishes If You Are Injured? Or Even Dying?By Their Hands/They Are Never What They Seem To Be/These Shapeshifting Astral Low Level Demons Are Kind Of Like Boogiemen That Cause Nightmares/This Legion Is Made Of Goblins/They Are Obsessed With Me & So Therefore They Want Me To Join Them Or Even Take My Soul. /These Elemental Desert Spirits Think That Is Romantic/The Pesky Suckers Can't Really Help Themselves. /I Just Want To Hookup Or Fool Around With Them/I Know That Insucubus Are Very Compatible With My Wants And Desires Unlike Common Imps. Or Even Mares/They Really Want Me To Be Their Witchy Girlfriend But Unfortunatly They Are Going About It In Wrong And Twisted Ways.